Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Latin girls in the region?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Urban_G

Hi,

Since moving to the SW I've not found a single latin girl in the area on AW (or anywhere else for that matter).
I do remember reading once that there was a latin parlour with great reviews somewhere down this neck of the woods (possibly Devizes).

Since I have a 'thing' for these girls can anyone give me any leads?

Cheers
Urban

Offline Roth

Take care. Often the Romanians will claim they are Italian or Spanish.  :scare: :thumbsdown:

Offline timstella

I've not been myself but there is a parlour in Taunton called Latinas, which has touring girls from Spain, Colombia etc. Some are reviewed positively on here.
Hope this helps!
Tim

Offline timstella

External Link/Members Only is the group page. Only two rather uninteresting girls there at the moment it seems, but they come and go.

Offline Johny Stone

Take care. Often the Romanians will claim they are Italian or Spanish.  :scare: :thumbsdown:

They are also from latin origins   :D

Offline Urban_G

I've not been myself but there is a parlour in Taunton called Latinas, which has touring girls from Spain, Colombia etc. Some are reviewed positively on here.
Hope this helps!
Tim
External Link/Members Only is the group page. Only two rather uninteresting girls there at the moment it seems, but they come and go.

Thanks timstella, I will look into this place before my next punt :thumbsup:

Info on any other latinas still welcome.

Offline Qwerty

I have seen both Alessandra and Sofia who are currently at Latinas, and they're both very hot - though as with all the girls there, it's no kissing, and often np fingers...

There's also this group in Taunton - haven't had the pleasure, they keep re-creating their profiles to look as if they're new in town.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Urban_G

I have seen both Alessandra and Sofia who are currently at Latinas, and they're both very hot - though as with all the girls there, it's no kissing, and often np fingers...

There's also this group in Taunton - haven't had the pleasure, they keep re-creating their profiles to look as if they're new in town.

External Link/Members Only
Thanks Qwerty. When you say 'np fingers' did you mean 'no problem' or was it a typo meant to be 'no'?

Offline Qwerty

fat fingers - maybe that's why it was a "no" lol

but actually my fingers aren't particularly fat - one of them, can't remember which, was OK with fingers with a condom on them.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

It has to be said that the profile pics of both Sofia and Alessandra do no favours for either girl. Sofia is beautiful and has a deliciously petite body and she has a delightful pussy which she enjoyed me giving special attention with my tongue. Alessandra meanwhile has incredible natural big breasts which look terrific on her slim frame. She's happy with kissing from my experience and fingers ok 'on' but not 'in'. I met them both together and have great fun, one giving a prostate massage whilst the other gave me amazing oral. Very much recommended.

Offline Qwerty

Saw Alessandra twice, few months apart, and no kissing either time

Offline thehappymonk

I would personally recommend Sofia - really friendly and very enthusiastic! She's on the petite side, smaller breasts, but lovely skin, and her face is prettier than the photos may suggest.

JV547845

Yeah Alessandra's gorgeous, exotic and a great VFM punt for £60 but she only accepted little pecks on the lips from me.

Offline rudolph hucker

This one has just turned up in Bath, Latina/Spanish.....take your pick.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jomtien

Hellen is actually Brazilian and has been working in Crawley for the past five or six months and is now in Southampton for a couple of weeks. I have seen her many times in Crawley (advertises in Friday Ad), and has only recently updated her AW profile. I found her an absolute gem, fantastic breasts and bum. Her AW profile indicates she does FK and anal, but in my experience she does not. But definitely does OWO. She also often works with other Brazilian girls. I have had duo's, trios and foursomes with her and her friends and each "party" was amazing.