Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM question !? is it okay to cim without asking??  (Read 5467 times)

Offline Punting Valley

It would certainly be the polite thing to do to let them know first, assuming they offer cim (I will check their profile first so I will know if cim is on offer). but then if you just exploded by accident I am sure they can't fault you for that

Offline bob1

A few years ago i visited a very young slender tight chinese girl. I asked if she did cim which she said she did for a bargain £10 extra. Well the punt was nearly over, i was pounding her hard, i pulled out yanked off the condom and bang i finished in her mouth, i too hadn't cum in over a week and she threw up over me, i was not impressed. I showered went to see the maid, after a bit of shouting i got half my cash back.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finn5555

This review is a good idea why establishing if it's ok to CIM is probably the best thing to do.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41837.msg557758#msg557758

Funny as fuck mind you  :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

If its on her likes list then do it.

Still tell her you are about to cum first, even if she did write the profile/likes list, she has every right to change her mind. Just like we have every right to never return.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I would of thought the heavy grunting and tensing up of the body would be a sign that a guy is about to shoot his load

xxxx

Does any body else left legs go stiff & start moving when you are about empty yourself. the lady does normally have her hand on my legs to tell when I'm cumming, But she does swallow it all anyway.

Offline Boundless

As regards facials.
Nowadays I produce very little ejaculate, a result of my age and having the snip, although I have never been a prolific cummer.
What pisses me off is when I arrange to come on their tits or face, they pull back and have their hands ready to protect themselves as if they're about to get a blast from a North Korean riot police water cannon!
What usually happens is that I manage about half a teaspoon full and they say, have you come yet?

jcdmj12

As regards facials.
Nowadays I produce very little ejaculate, a result of my age and having the snip, although I have never been a prolific cummer.
What pisses me off is when I arrange to come on their tits or face, they pull back and have their hands ready to protect themselves as if they're about to get a blast from a North Korean riot police water cannon!
What usually happens is that I manage about half a teaspoon full and they say, have you come yet?

Maybe you should sneeze at the same time?

Offline threechilliman

Girl I saw yesterday didn't have CIM listed so I asked for facial which was listed. As she gave me the hand/blowjob finish, it was pretty obvious when I was about to cum, but she just clamped her mouth around my cock and took the lot in her mouth. Neither of us mentioned it afterwards.

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

Girl I saw yesterday didn't have CIM listed so I asked for facial which was listed. As she gave me the hand/blowjob finish, it was pretty obvious when I was about to cum, but she just clamped her mouth around my cock and took the lot in her mouth. Neither of us mentioned it afterwards.

tcm
Bonus  :thumbsup:
I've found that some girls don't list CIM but sometimes it is on offer depending on whether they think you are OK.
I try to be friendly to a girl when we first meet and give her a compliment to get in the good books then if she thinks you are an OK guy and clean etc some girls will offer extras not listed

DG

Personally I've never had a problem with this. If the girl offered CIM I don't feel the need to ask if its on offer that day. If she says otherwise then fair enough. As for telling her when you are about to cum, as others have said, I think they know.

A girl I'd seen a couple of times offered CIM but I hadn't tried, instead opting for Facial and cumming over her tits. On my third visit she actually said "I think you want to cum in my mouth" she was right. Since then It's never been a problem; if I'm face fucking she knows it's coming; if I'm wanking over her face she usually opens her mouth anyway and, like yesterday, she was giving me oral and wanking me and directed my load over her face and Into her mouth.

Had a girl recently who pulled away when I came l but I think that was more to do with how she was feeling rather than I didn't tell her. She knew by my moans and groans I was about to unload but I think it was too much for her first of the day.

Some will ask that you tell them, but generally I've found they go with the flow.

Offline cueball

This week, I asked and she agreed. I think it's polite to ask, if it's discretionary on her like list.

DG

This week, I asked and she agreed. I think it's polite to ask, if it's discretionary on her like list.

I've asked in the past, as you say it is polite, but I usually clear up any discretionary issues during pre booking emails and texts, so then it's up to her to tell me if things have changed. Like my punt last week I can understand if a girl can't take a mouthful on her first booking early in the day and as long as I don't feel she's at it and never intended to offer a particular service that was advertised or agreed, then that's fine by me; after all we all have off days.

Offline cueball

It's not the be all end all for me, if the lass don't want cim then I'll happily pop in my bag whilst fucking her.

Offline TPotts

I done it once, was out of badness too.

Because have seen her 3 times before and paid for an hour or half an hour and been kicked out after i came. She was the first WG i'd seen so i didnt; know any better.

But i thought fuck it and let the load rip in her. She was pissed off and kicked me out again. Haven't been back since...

Quesadilla

Whether booking by AW or phone/txt I ALWAYS send a booking confirmation that lists everything on her likes that I might want during the punt.  Unless she explicitly replies and says no to anything then I don't feel I need to ask during the punt.