Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM question !? is it okay to cim without asking??  (Read 5468 times)

Offline onedivergent

Okay so help me out here I'm intrigued.
CIM if offered or not or as an extra and not initially paid for or agreed BUT I end up exploding and letting her take my cum should I pay, apologise , laugh say thank you ???
I mean there's been times I've had some amazing bjs and don't know etiquette about warning her im gonna be coming or just holding myself back.
So I guess what I really want to know is this

Is it okay to cim without prior agreement ?

I still tend not to be clear on services with these workers as try and let things either happen naturally or be led
Where are people on this who've had expoereince or just general views

Thank ya ll

raylondoner

Should be agreed in advance but girls will know when you are going to cum anyway.  :hi:

SirFrank

As above, you need to agree in advance. Most girls will tell you if they don't do CIM and I usually give an indication of what's about to happen just before it does

Offline Jimmyredcab

As above, you need to agree in advance.

I remember reading once about the most frequently told lies ---------

1) The cheque's in the post.

2) Black is beautiful.

3)  I promise I won't come in your mouth.     :hi:

Offline onedivergent

Okay I've only ever had classy Dorris and daisy say about this others don't say anything or Milf Wendy said and actively encouraging me to cim and she loves it !!; its prob how I am as a person coz these encounters I have are really just a casual sex and good laugh I've developed that side rather than anything to mechanical though some girls lead me...
I just wondered if I came when I'm getting a bj and I cum would I get told off or anything ?? And they may get annoyed??

raylondoner

Okay I've only ever had classy Dorris and daisy say about this others don't say anything or Milf Wendy said and actively encouraging me to cim and she loves it !!; its prob how I am as a person coz these encounters I have are really just a casual sex and good laugh I've developed that side rather than anything to mechanical though some girls lead me...
I just wondered if I came when I'm getting a bj and I cum would I get told off or anything ?? And they may get annoyed??

Might bite your dick off!  :dance:

d00fer

+1. Look at it this way, say for instance you don't like having your arsehole played with and had indicated that to the girl, but then she stuffed a massive un-lubed dildo up your arse and fucked you with it, how do you think you might feel?

Offline onedivergent

#worstnightmarearghhhhhhh
Omg that's like tooooo scary then.

Offline cueball

Good point Ray, you're not exactly in control with your best mate between two sets of biting noshers, I'd let her know well beforehand

Offline pianodave

I had this issue recently, was a few moments from exploding and hadn't discussed CIM (im not bothered about it) and wondered if I should shout something, or if she would hear me ... but she seemed to know anyway and removed it at the last moment, so it was ok. But it's a good question, are you supposed to shout to warn them? I have no idea.

Offline monstar

You should definitely give them warning and it's doubly important if you have not confirmed CIM is available beforehand.

raylondoner

I had this issue recently, was a few moments from exploding and hadn't discussed CIM (im not bothered about it) and wondered if I should shout something, or if she would hear me ... but she seemed to know anyway and removed it at the last moment, so it was ok. But it's a good question, are you supposed to shout to warn them? I have no idea.

Garde à l'eau  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I always discus prior or ask part way through if that's the way I want the punt to go.

I once saw a girl who said a guy came in her mouth without asking so she got her own back by going to the bathroom and pretending to spit it out then came back, got on the bed, looked lovingly in his eyes and spat it in his mouth when she went to kiss him.
Apparently the guy wasn't impressed at this and even less so when she charged him £20 for CIM then asked for an extra £20 for snowballing, he paid the £20 for CIM and basically got the point. 

Tjkooker

I always discus prior or ask part way through if that's the way I want the punt to go.

I once saw a girl who said a guy came in her mouth without asking so she got her own back by going to the bathroom and pretending to spit it out then came back, got on the bed, looked lovingly in his eyes and spat it in his mouth when she went to kiss him.
Apparently the guy wasn't impressed at this and even less so when she charged him £20 for CIM then asked for an extra £20 for snowballing, he paid the £20 for CIM and basically got the point.

An ex did this to me when I was 18!! Minus the £20 cim charge though. I thought it was hilarious. We split up shortly after.

jcdmj12

CIM if offered or not or as an extra and not initially paid for or agreed BUT I end up exploding and letting her take my cum should I pay, apologise , laugh say thank you ???
I mean there's been times I've had some amazing bjs and don't know etiquette about warning her im gonna be coming or just holding myself back.

I still tend not to be clear on services with these workers as try and let things either happen naturally or be led

Thank ya ll

No, it's not.  CIM increases the risk of contracting STDs for the WG, so it's a personal decision for her to take if she's happy with that risk.  It's a bit like trying to sneakily slip into her arse whilst doing her doggy style.  Both would be entirely reasonable grounds for her kicking you out.

Justanotheruser

Cim with a wg who doesn't offer it is a dickhead manoeuvre in my opinion...if you want specific services, find someone who offers them.

Offline Trevor12

CIM is not my thing, but if it was I'd definitely agree in advance. Once agreed, I wouldn't 'warn' her again though, just do it.

Offline myothernameis

And not forgetting, how much are you going to spunk all over her face, if you haven't had a wank for a couple of weeks, and have it all stored up

Offline smiths

Thank ya ll

All very simple and basic common sense to me. I seek agreement that anything I do sexually with a WG is agreed with her BEFORE I do it. Very clearly communicating avoids "misunderstandings" in my experience.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If a prostitute does not know you are about to spunk it must be her first day in the job.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline onedivergent

All very simple and basic common sense to me. I seek agreement that anything I do sexually with a WG is agreed with her BEFORE I do it. Very clearly communicating avoids "misunderstandings" in my experience.
Omg I'm still trying to get a hold of having a check list I make requests before meeting now and that's it but yea I guess I should check they will do this or that.
But I get it I kinda ask when I'm going along with things like finger fucking her or pussy sliding which girls have been more than happy with and encouraging. Im in the moment but yes I guess its good idea to confirm she does things coz this time before UK punting I saw this WG and she didn't even do kissing and im there stuck in the room! But now I feel I focused on encountering the right ladies. I'm also very clear that I don't want infection so I make sure condoms are given to me and by my side so I'm ready to go. I found that much better than a girl breaking off to get rubbers I have them ready out of her bag or draw so we can transition smoothly to being inside her. I'm sure you expoereinced guy already do that tactic but something I decided to be proactive and request before encounter even if she's rolling the rubber upon my hard one I want the rubbers visibly in sight when I enter the room either on bed or pillow and  not even on the side table.

Siadwel

I had a booking with a well-reviewed girl just over a year ago. We never discussed CIM, but she has it on her Likes list. It just happened and she carried on as if it was all in a day's work.

Time to go back to her, I think.

Offline onedivergent

I had a booking with a well-reviewed girl just over a year ago. We never discussed CIM, but she has it on her Likes list. It just happened and she carried on as if it was all in a day's work.

Time to go back to her, I think.

Name and fame her !! I got extra money over easter hols as had Ronaldo to score in El classico. Yessssahh

jcdmj12

I find it a massive turn on asking a girl "can I come in your mouth?" when I'm about to blow my load.  There is something so deliciously dirty about it.

Sylvester

I thought this was a slightly strange question, given that the answer should be so plainly obvious.

Consent in all things sexual is very important, even more so in a paying arrangement with a girl you don't actually know.  In my view anything else is abusive.

Don't mean to get all heavy, but I think it's really important to remember and respect each girls individual limits.  If a girl doesn't do what you like, there are plenty more out there that will...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:04:08 pm by Sylvester »

Offline sticko

I was with a WG the other day and she's very clear about not allowing CIM.  Her DT is bloody amazing though and we'd been fooling around for about 90 minutes without me cumming.  So she was going deep and I said in a somewhat strangled voice 'I'm about to cum' - at which point she came halfway up for air, let me cum in her open mouth and I got to watch as she let it spill out  all over her hand, my cock and balls and the bed.  Sexy as hell, partly because she broke her own rules for me.  Basic politeness says you have to let her know though - it's her choice then what she does next.  I just got lucky.

S

Siadwel

Name and fame her !! I got extra money over easter hols as had Ronaldo to score in El classico. Yessssahh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Worth every penny. I really must go back soon.

Offline onedivergent

I thought this was a slightly strange question, given that the answer should be so plainly obvious.

Consent in all things sexual is very important, even more so in a paying arrangement with a girl you don't actually know.  In my view anything else is abusive.

Don't mean to get all heavy, but I think it's really important to remember and respect each girls individual limits.  If a girl doesn't do what you like, there are plenty more out there that will...

Error omg nooo it wasn't and isn't . I think you misunderstand only as I'm asking if I came coz I couldn't hold it what happens . I don't really wanna cum but when its sweet I thought shall I just let it all go I have to say I'm gonna cum and push her off and then I don't actually cum !

Offline onedivergent

I was with a WG the other day and she's very clear about not allowing CIM.  Her DT is bloody amazing though and we'd been fooling around for about 90 minutes without me cumming.  So she was going deep and I said in a somewhat strangled voice 'I'm about to cum' - at which point she came halfway up for air, let me cum in her open mouth and I got to watch as she let it spill out  all over her hand, my cock and balls and the bed.  Sexy as hell, partly because she broke her own rules for me.  Basic politeness says you have to let her know though - it's her choice then what she does next.  I just got lucky.

S

This is the shit I'm talking about !! The little extras and lucky things I like that !! I've had some fortune experiences and wanted to know what deal would be for cim as most can tell I'm impressionable and naive. Still learning remember

Sylvester

Error omg nooo it wasn't and isn't . I think you misunderstand only as I'm asking if I came coz I couldn't hold it what happens . I don't really wanna cum but when its sweet I thought shall I just let it all go I have to say I'm gonna cum and push her off and then I don't actually cum !
My apologies then, I thought you were implying something a little more sneaky and deliberate, which would be uncool...

If you just mean an inadvertent pop, then you need to do something to let the girl know, although if she's paying any sort of attention it should be pretty obvious.  I generally start breathing pretty fucking heavily and squeeze the girls arm or hand tightly.  There may also be an amount of bucking of hips too.  You'd be hard pushed to miss all of those signals..... :D

Sylvester

This is the shit I'm talking about !! The little extras and lucky things I like that !! I've had some fortune experiences and wanted to know what deal would be for cim as most can tell I'm impressionable and naive. Still learning remember
The best thing isn't so much unexpected CIM, but for me it's the unexpected swallow.  This has actually happened to me quite a lot, most often when I know the girl in question reasonably well and some trust / intimacy has been established. 

Offline onedivergent

The best thing isn't so much unexpected CIM, but for me it's the unexpected swallow.  This has actually happened to me quite a lot, most often when I know the girl in question reasonably well and some trust / intimacy has been established.

But you're uncle Sylvester that wicked uncle so you're not fooling anyone  :rolleyes:
Good skills though  :yahoo:

FasterHarder

100% yes. The customer is always right. At the end of the day if a girl is sucking your cock owo she she always be prepared for some junk hitting the back of her throat.

Sylvester

100% yes. The customer is always right. At the end of the day if a girl is sucking your cock owo she she always be prepared for some junk hitting the back of her throat.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Offline Norman8796

+1

Toby

So if you are rimming a girl you should always be prepared for her to shit in your face?

Offline onedivergent

+1

No need to plus it people like you norm are annoying who dont read the whole dam thread!!! And I log in to check pointless reply well done.
Try and be balanced or say something in contributing or don't write on  my thread .

Offline onedivergent

So if you are rimming a girl you should always be prepared for her to shit in your face?

Hahaha that's funny good point !!

Offline the_exile

Better to let the girl know you're going to cum (when you know for sure you are!) and don't get any accusations after. Like to tell a girl when I'm cumming when I'm fucking her, gives her chance to give my cock a good squeeze and prolong the orgasm :)

Offline myothernameis

+ 1  :scare: :scare:

Offline SamLP

This review is a good idea why establishing if it's ok to CIM is probably the best thing to do.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41837.msg557758#msg557758

FasterHarder

This review is a good idea why establishing if it's ok to CIM is probably the best thing to do.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41837.msg557758#msg557758

Great review - she had it cumming  :thumbsup:

squeezebox

If she says' "go on then," get them to close their eyes too as the cum apparently stings like a bitch!
(just in case she takes it out of her mouth too soon and there's a second wave bubbling up)

dezzatheblue2

No, it's fucking not, it is totally disrespectful.....  :dash:

Offline Norman8796

Offline madeinwales56

It's fine. Just like slipping your cock up a prossie's ass without asking. Apparently they really like surprises like these. It makes their day and guarantees to get you top of their hot list.

jcdmj12

If I was a prossie and someone jizzed in my mouth without asking, I might 'accidentally' bite one of their bollocks in surprise.   :diablo:

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

I did it once with a girl that had CIM (at discretion) on her profile. I had not properly clarified services before and she hadn't told me anything was off limits at the outset except anal (also at discretion on her profile). She had not fully delivered on some of her advertised profile services, so I decided not to hold back when I was close to CIM with her. I thought she had spotted the signs I was about to CIM, but apparently not and it caused a bad feeling for 5-10 minutes before we resolved amicably.

I now always agree on CIM at the outset or warn if not pre-agreed.

Offline Bikerboy

I think this thread asks a daft question, a bit like saying,
may I wee on you without asking first!
No, not really  :wacko:

Ben4454

If its on her likes list then do it.