Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Natalia_Real19 - Heathrow  (Read 1815 times)

1 review(s) for _Natalia_Real19 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

HD-007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was a plan B and comes as very good one so decided to write a review here ,
Based in a Hotel in Heathrow area
good communications and all by text,
Real picture, next door type girl, she is about size 10 , soft tits ( No saggy tits) ,
cost £100 for an hour

had the room number by text , lead to a nice room, very large room with double kings size bed ,
paperwork done had a quick shower and game started

She is very good kisser , probably half the session was DFK , lot of tongue twisting , also nice owo
RO was perfect, she is very clean and nice smell and seems she really into it and she really enjoyed herself.
she has lovely smile and seem like her work ,

Tried anal but she felt pain so I stopped it ,

Positive :

DFK
RO
OWO
ANAL
Missionary was great , hold me tied and kissing my neck, lips and face
Perfect GFE

Neg
She is almost anal virgin and she can't take big one ,

Overall was perfect punt with a next door type young girl with very soft skin ,  :drinks:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 11:40:14 pm by HD-007 »

Offline ForrestGump

Unfortunately it's difficult to put too much faith in your review when the following contrasting experiences have also been posted by other forum members.  :(

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52059.msg678258#msg678258

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52201.msg679872#msg679872

marty_mcfly

I generally see the posts to reviews ratio in order to judge the authenticity of a review. Usually the ratio is about 15-20 posts to 1 review.

Anyone who just joins this board and immediately posts a positive review is highly dubious in my opinion.

password02

I generally see the posts to reviews ratio in order to judge the authenticity of a review. Usually the ratio is about 15-20 posts to 1 review.

Anyone who just joins this board and immediately posts a positive review is highly dubious in my opinion.

+1000%

Offline ForrestGump

And I guess this aw feedback and the member who left it is colluding...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:40:27 pm by ForrestGump »

Offline HappyandLucky

Time will tell, but until this WG gets a positive from a punter whose view I can trust she will remain without my business  :thumbsup:.

If the Op stands the test of time then all respect, but my current view is usual old Sergei bollocks thinking that we will dance along for the punt of the century  :wackogirl:

Offline kowalski

This must be a fake as there's a negative review ongoing.Locum scam.Corporate HQ is car park at the hotel.Fuck and collect.