Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: steph at new town edinburgh  (Read 778 times)

tojosmith

hi lads was up at newtown today saw new girl called steph. about 5.00 black hair rom. it was one of the worst punts ive ever had.  she cant talk much english. booked her for 45mins massage 40mins  sex 5minswhat a waste of 85 pounds. i dont think she will be there long. plus shes a clock watcher. which i find very horrible .

JazzMan

hi lads was up at newtown today saw new girl called steph. about 5.00 black hair rom. it was one of the worst punts ive ever had.  she cant talk much english. booked her for 45mins massage 40mins  sex 5minswhat a waste of 85 pounds. i dont think she will be there long. plus shes a clock watcher. which i find very horrible .

It's up to you to decide on how long, if any, you want her to give you a massage.
I don't understand what you're on about?
All sauna girls are "clock watcher", it's not their fault, they get into trouble if they go over the time you paid for.

tojosmith

yes your right about that. yes i know they all watch there time. but she never tried to hide it  like some girls do. her not understanding english does not help at least with adelina she made a effort to talk to you. but this girl never. ive had bad punts before.

Offline leffub

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: