Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_nymph_Allie  (Read 2033 times)

Offline finn5555

Anyone seen naughty_nymph_Allie?

Comms so far so good and reduced rate via my RB

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline jimjam

What's RB? £150 an hour is a bit pricey.

Offline finn5555

Online jarrovian

Offline finn5555

Sorry yes means reverse booking

Offline Bengeo13

She seems to have aligned her prices nearer to the real world now, any takers?
Can't really decide a lot from her pictures, which in itself raises the question why she doesn't have any better ones? The obvious answer being that she doesn't have any yet!
Plus there's some seriously good feedback from some experienced punters (apart from one comment which must be bogus).
Maybe it's time to venture forth!

The fishman 2014

Saw her last week at holiday inn near seaton burn roundabout. Lovely cute young lass. Very horny and enthusiastic, had her soaking. Definitely recommended

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

Saw her last week at holiday inn near seaton burn roundabout. Lovely cute young lass. Very horny and enthusiastic, had her soaking. Definitely recommended

I am very interested in this girl. Perhaps you could post a review and fill us in with more detail!?

Offline backofthenet

hello! Keen to hear a bit more - she's turned up in London. Is she pretty? Good figure? Good service provider? Cheers!

The fishman 2014

Yes to all of the above. Sorry I've not had time and rarely think I will have time for full reviews but I highly recommend her

Looking4fun

She's no stunner she wouldn't turn heads in the street
She's larger than a size 10 but she's very enthuastic & very sweet

Offline backofthenet

She's no stunner she wouldn't turn heads in the street
She's larger than a size 10 but she's very enthuastic & very sweet

Thankyou VERY much. That's all I need to know.