Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSweetSineadxx  (Read 2809 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Summary;

Found it hard to decide if this should be Positive or Neutral hopefully my comments below will justify my decision.

Average punt but probably what I expected from her profile. Definitely girl in pics, very slim body, but a bit more haggard than I was expecting. Decent OWO and nice tight shag, but other agreed services not fully delivered.

Comms;

Had been emailing via AW for about a week, trying to make my mind up about her. It took that long because she only seems to answer emails once a day. Last night I texted her. Got a reply about a half hour later, apologising for the delay because she had just had her last booking of the day.Thereafter had some nice text chat, more articulate than you might think and sounded a fun girl. Had discussed things not on her list and she explained boundaries, so no probs there. I was offered any time after 1100; decided to go for first booking of day. I needed to move it to 1130 but that wasn't a problem for her.

As promised she text me this morning to confirm and give me her address. Quick text when I arrived to say I was there and she gave me the buzzer number.

Venue;

Typical Glasgow tenement flat on first floor. As it is on main road no security issues and ample parking across the road. Flat is clean although it is obviously being done up as plaster on walls etc. bedroom not started yet by the looks of it but clean enough. New shower room was very clean, and although the infamous writing on the walls had been painted over, it wasn't fully decorated. Didn't ask what it had said as it had obvioulsy been covered up for a reason. Loads of toiletries and fesh towels available.

Sinead;

Tbh she is exactly as she is in her pics. Tried to convince myself last night she would be better looking, but that must have been down to good make up in her pics. Looked really tall in heels but said she is 5' 8". Very slim body with cute ass and lovely small tits and hard nipples; I like them slim and petite but Sinead is on the skinny edge of the spectrum, although still fit. Facially she looked a bit bleary eyed and haggard. I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say 'former junkie'. Tell tale signs like self abuse scars on her arms. At the end we discussed medical conditions, as I'm recovering from illness myself. She described a DVT and associated complications that had junkie written all over it. I feel a bit shit writing this cos she is actually a very pleasant girl. Nice conversation but with the typical slow, neddy voice. She claims to be 36 and I wouldn't disagree, although if I didn't know that I would say she was younger but looked older, if that makes any sense.

Services;

She met me at the door wearing a nylon short house coat thing, but took it off immediately to reveal a lovely black underwear set with stockings and heels. She looked good. Started with some very nice DFK and mutual touching. She let me rub her pussy and ass and I slipped my fingers inside her knickers to delve deeper. She took her bra off and started to undress me.

On her knees in front of me and started OWO. Pretty nice to start with, sensual and included some ball and shaft licking. We then both got undressed and got on the bed. She gave me more oral and I fingered her pussy. Tried to finger her ass but she said no. Fair dos as it wasn't on her profile. She didn't respond in so much as she didn't get wet at all. OWO was good but DT was a bit lame. Kept her hand on the base of my cock throughout and didn't like it when I held the back of her head. She was ok about it, didn't get stroppy or anything. Managed a bit of upward thrusting which she seemed to like, but again, not very deep. I asked her about it and got the expected reply, "I'm too big in the girth to get it in far". Bit of RO but very little reaction from her. A first for me as I'm usually pretty successful in that department.

On with the rubber and fucked her cowgirl and doggy. Enthusiastic in both positions and didn't mind me sucking on her erect nipples and playing with her pert breast. She asked if I wanted her to finish me off orally. I said yes and as she was going down on me I commented about DT again and mentioned that few girls swallow. She pounded away with her mouth for a good 10 mins until I came. But as soon as I did she pulled away, letting my cum drip down my cock. Big disappointment. I mentioned this to her later by text and she said again I was too much for her.......

So I've gone for neutral based on the undelivered services. Can't really complain about anything else because it was as expected. You can all see what she looks like and there weren't really any surprises there. She won't be everybody's cup of tea but a decent Plan C maybe.

Post Punt Notes:

I always text after a punt to thank her for a good time, unless it was totally shit of course. She responded and we exchanged a few more texts. She seems pretty keen to see me again and has just text to say she promises to swallow every last drop next time!! :yahoo:

Offline Puntypants

Great review thanks DG. I might give her a try.

chico1000

DG good review but as I said before think I will give this one a miss.  You kind of confirmed what I thought.

RandyF

A neutral?  Fucks sake, have a heart man  :lol:

She's had a hard life, you can tell. Poor wee soul.  Seems quite bright & chirpy her blog though eh. Put many a 'highly educated courtesan' to shame.

I'd deffo fuck Sinead over any Romanian, if I happened to be sniffing around that end of the market.

DG

A neutral?  Fucks sake, have a heart man  :lol:

She's had a hard life, you can tell. Poor wee soul.  Seems quite bright & chirpy her blog though eh. Put many a 'highly educated courtesan' to shame.

I'd deffo fuck Sinead over any Romanian, if I happened to be sniffing around that end of the market.

I did mention I was finding it hard to decide between neutral and positive. It was the undelivered services that swayed it. To be fair she acknowledged that to me afterwards and apologised. Sure she'll make it up to me one day. She is a bit of an enigma, not the usual illiterate junkie type and a genuinely nice girl. Still not minded to up rate her, but I'd be delighted to come back after a return visit and put things right. Similar situation to when I met Lacey from Greenock first time. Clearly got her on a bad day; much better second time round and I did get a special rate.

Drillakilla

Looks borderline unhealthy skinny, I reckon I would snap her if I fucked her. Give me a nice big round booty any day!!

DG

Looks borderline unhealthy skinny, I reckon I would snap her if I fucked her. Give me a nice big round booty any day!!
She is pretty skinny but surprisingly solid. Took quite a pounding and loves doggy.

Tjkooker

Borderline junkie. DG seems to have a thing for the lower end of the prossie quality scale.

laim1690

ive seen her a few times nice girl,,good laugh great bj and sometimes takes a facial if you ask her nicely

Aspen

ive seen her a few times nice girl,,good laugh great bj and sometimes takes a facial if you ask her nicely

I arranged to see her this week whilst I'm in Glasgow. Had a good chat a couple of weeks ago and everything seemed set, she even told me how to get to her place. Now she's suddenly done a disappearing act, AW page taken down an' all.

DG

I arranged to see her this week whilst I'm in Glasgow. Had a good chat a couple of weeks ago and everything seemed set, she even told me how to get to her place. Now she's suddenly done a disappearing act, AW page taken down an' all.

Don't know what happened to her, like you say she just dropped off the scene. None of the usual "last few days" shite. I exchanged a few texts since I saw her and didn't get any vibes she was retiring, although she did mention some family stuff going on. I've still got her number but only met her the once, so wouldn't contact her unless she came back on AW.

RandyF

Your looking at the wrong type of whore, if advance booking reliability is paramount mate.

Sinead has more issues than Vogue.

Go with one of the rock steady Glasgow matrons, Sexy Summer, Kendra, Erika, Holy to name but a few.  You can stake your pension that these whores will be selling there arse's 8 hours a day 5 days a week, next week, next month, next year, year after that...and so on  :rolleyes: