Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Juliette  (Read 1399 times)

13 review(s) for Girlfriend Julia... (3 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saiyens22

I saw Petite Juliette a few days ago!

External Link/Members Only

Contact was easy, she send me the address quickly. We agreed on 30 min and meet at the time! It is in a big tower just a couple of minutes walk from the station.

I arrived she show me the room that's when things went sideways! Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad! I had bad punts and it was not the case BUT it was the most boring punt I ever had I was actually thinking to my next meeting while I was fuckin her!

Let me told you the story and you will make your opinion!

So she show me the room, she is young, skinny, Polish from her accent, brunette, cute! I think the photo are genuine, or at least really close from reality!

Really quickly she ask for her gift! And command me to get naked and she will be back in a moment!  :thumbsdown:

5 min pass and I hear multiple voices! I don't want to sound paranoid but I stay dressed! You never know! Anyway 5 min later she is back and she is texting, we jump on the bed!she is still texting and it is when she finished that she realised I'm all dressed! She ask me why and resume texting while I'm getting comfortable!

Then I have to wait 2 min while she finish her text to her mother apparently (so exciting...  :dash:)

Anyway we start she offer me a BJ without I politely decline! She seems pissed but she covers me and  start to get on it! She is quite goodI have to say and I start to touch her lovely chest when she pull back saying it is really sensitive!  :cry:

Then she keep going for two minute and ask me if I want sex, I have to ask her to undress and she do it but I can hear she is not happy about it! She jump on me! It is ok she is tight and wet! So it is good but when I start to kiss her neck or her breast, she just giggles saying she don't like it!

I let you guessed what happen next 15 min of boring sex! Like with a street hooker on the back seat of a car! And when I ask for a break she went back straight away to texting!

I know we do business and there is nitching romantic about what we do but at least some erotism.....

Anyway I don't say she is bad, she is just not memorable in anyway!

Maybe next time will be better

:dance:

Offline claretandblue

from the multiple reviews on here its clear to see she is one shit prossie!

Offline punk

from the multiple reviews on here its clear to see she is one shit prossie!

and punters still book her.

Offline MrSmiley

and punters still book her.

there are a lot of lot of clueless punters out there who don't take the service they are being provided seriously. maybe they don't read this site. this girl is feral. i've seen her once and didn't like it. she's was permantently glued to that fucking phone once i'd cum. she's very good at dt. personally i feel sorry for her. she's disconnected from reality. she was sniffing a lot. might have been a cold or the side effects of too much gack. she's young. god knows how she'll end up. seeing girls like this in this hobby is depressing.

Offline saiyens22

Suddely I'm glad I did everything with cover on! But I don't remembre gacking a lot!

Plus I reading carreffully the website and I didn't find her!

But I agree that's sad plus she smelled like weed and cigarettes!

Offline The_Don

Plus I reading carreffully the website and I didn't find her!

If you enter the numbers on her profile (2699502) in the search bar here (UKP).  You would have found some info that could have helped may be avoid her?

Offline saiyens22

If you enter the numbers on her profile (2699502) in the search bar here (UKP).  You would have found some info that could have helped may be avoid her?

Ah ok! Thanks for the tip! I will be more careful! Next time