Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First overnight (outcall)  (Read 551 times)

unclesweetheart

Got my first overnight planned for early April. Be very grateful for some advice re: dos/don't. The plan is to eat first, me cooking, drink loads, maybe go clubbing, come back late. Seen the girl many times, get on well. Any rookie errors to watch out for? Horror/ the opposite stories welcome.

Offline cueball

me cooking

Be careful, avoid fish or chicken, you don't want to put both of you on the potty for the night

unclesweetheart

Be careful, avoid fish or chicken, you don't want to put both of you on the potty for the night

Cheers. It's going to be a lasagne. Might break the bank + go to Waitrose for the meat rather than Aldi. Might pass on it being a chilli lasagne though.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I recommend the following:

Meet girl, glass of wine then give her a royal fucking!

Then have food and stay home relax and enjoy

Later evening, after the food's gone down - 3-4 hours of filth in the bedroom.

Sleep time

Early morning - wake up nosh and more fucking!

Breakfast

A parting nosh or fuck before saying your goodbyes!

Don't waste time clubbing! It's not a date. Spend the time turning your pods to drained raisins!

:hi:

unclesweetheart

Meet girl, glass of wine then give her a royal fucking!

Then have food and stay home relax and enjoy

Later evening, after the food's gone down - 3-4 hours of filth in the bedroom.

Sleep time

Early morning - wake up nosh and more fucking!

Breakfast

A parting nosh or fuck before saying your goodbyes!

Don't waste time clubbing! It's not a date. Spend the time turning your pods to drained raisins!

:hi:

Many thanks BD. You may be right. Just am a perve re: public sex and fancy taking a lovely girl out and doing the kind of dirty dancing that will outrage everyone in the club, since am old enough to be her granddad. Also fancy having a chemically-enhanced wig-out at the club. But the inside option you describe seems cool too. Will give it some thought.

Offline nigel4498

.Spend the time turning your pods to drained raisins!

Ha ha, best advice ever.