Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Sexy Girl - Colindale - Stunning!  (Read 4488 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

I saw Khloe recently at her place in Colindale. I was actually going on West8's recommendation as he said she is a rival to Emily CB in looks - ECB is possibly the hottest girl I've ever fucked and certainly the hottest WG I've punted with. Khlow was easy to get to, a few minutes from the tube on a decent enough suburban estate. Price was £100 for an hour.

Comms were fine, all done by phone.

I arrived at her comfortable flat and was greeted by a sight to behold. Khloe is really stunning. Amazing long legs, slim body, nice tits, grabbable arse, and an absolutely amazing face. She has wonderful eyes and cheekbones which give her a model-like face. Someone said that she looks like Sophie Ellis-Bextor and that's a good comparison. The second photo on her profile page is entirely accurate. She says she's 28 but I'd say she's probably early-30s.

Right away we got down to business. Money was exchanged, her tongue was in my mouth, and her hand on my cock. Khloe is very active and enthusiastic in bed. She undressed me and started working her way down my body. Kissing is extremely passionate mixing FK with gentle nibbling and neck-kissing. She also does this thing where she runs her finger nails gently over your body - not enough to scratch for anyone worried about wives or girlfriends finding evidence of your punting! Khloe worked her way down to my cock and shoved the old chap in her mouth. Her technique is very good, very little hand use except for the bollock-fondling, but no deep throat. She positions herself well so that you can slip a finger in her pussy while she's noshing on you. OWO went on for a good 10-15 minutes before I wanted to lap at her minge. She moved onto her back and we went in for more kissing and fingering before I headed down to a very clean and wet pussy. Khloe is responsive and moans a lot giving the impression that she's enjoying it but I definitely didn't make her cum. After another 10 minutes or so I was gagging to have her legs wrapped around me. On with the mac and fucked her in mish. This was the highlight of the punt. Khloe is extremely enthusiastic in mish, great moans of pleasure and arms and legs nicely wrapped around my body. She did a great job of making me feel like she was loving it. After a while I wanted to change position so we moved to doggy. She made a point of positioning us sot hat I could see us fucking in the wardrobe mirror. She looked great, such a filty look on her face while I was going at it from behind. She's got a great arse for doggy as well, nice and round but certainly not fat.

I shot my load in doggy and we had a bit of a chat. After a while we went for round two which was just more OWO, moving into 69. She doesn't do CIM so I made sure to warn her when the sap was rising and I released my mess while she was tossing me off.

Khloe is a great punt, stunning, good service, excellent VFM. The only real filth she does is facials so she's a vanilla punt for most people but that's fine for me. Highly recommended.

Sylvester

Nice review.

Another girl who is inexorably rising up my hot list.  I've been getting a bit stuck in my ways with regs recently, so may have to branch out with some new (to me anyway) girls... Khloe could well be a good place to start.

john_n

Nice review.

Another girl who is inexorably rising up my hot list.  I've been getting a bit stuck in my ways with regs recently, so may have to branch out with some new (to me anyway) girls... Khloe could well be a good place to start.

Nice review.

You should see her Sylvester. Really nice girl and I for sure had a great time when I saw her.

Offline LondonPunter69

+1

A bit of a trek to Colindale, but well worth it in terms of VFM.

tristen92

Glad you enjoyed. Of course, it's all subjective but for people seeing her for the first time, I'd advise against paying too much attention to reviews such as this painting her as some 10/10 goddess. She's attractive but her good level of service is why she's in high demand - more realistically, she's around an 8 or 8.5/10.

Of course, just my opinion but others seem to also share such sentiment.

Offline barnstorm123

Fair comment, 8/10 is still good though. She's third on my list of hottest WGs I've seen.

Sylvester

Fair comment, 8/10 is still good though. She's third on my list of hottest WGs I've seen.
Out of curiosity, who else is on your top hottie list?

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks.  :hi:

I would also be interested to see your top girls list, and as you mentioned Emily who is a 10/10 and top for me.  :blush:

Offline barnstorm123

Purely on looks not service:

1. Emily CB
2. Ellie Rose
3. Khloe
4. Sweet Maria
5. VIP Vamp (Natalie)
6. English Elouise

Offline monstar

Purely on looks not service:

1. Emily CB
2. Ellie Rose
3. Khloe
4. Sweet Maria
5. VIP Vamp (Natalie)
6. English Elouise

Cheers - I may have to move Ellie up my HL, but will probably end up visiting Emily yet again instead!  :blush:  :drinks:

capoditutticapi

To be honest i wouldn`t write a review like that for her , she`s not that good. She`s your everyday WG - looks i mean . For the service provided , you can say she`s a pro because she knows how to take care of you so that you will always return :) ( you can say she`s smart but not gorgeous! ) i`m sorry if i offended anybody but it`s just my opinion. I saw her a few weeks ago , can`t remeber the date exactly but i wasnt that impressed like the reviewers here :)  But then again i`m no Brad Pitt either so i should keep my mouth shut!  :drinks:

d00fer

To be honest i wouldn`t write a review like that for her , she`s not that good. She`s your everyday WG - looks i mean . For the service provided , you can say she`s a pro because she knows how to take care of you so that you will always return :) ( you can say she`s smart but not gorgeous! ) i`m sorry if i offended anybody but it`s just my opinion. I saw her a few weeks ago , can`t remeber the date exactly but i wasnt that impressed like the reviewers here :)  But then again i`m no Brad Pitt either so i should keep my mouth shut!  :drinks:

Or you could write a review?

Offline lewishamguy

Are you ram2184, rajdunda?
 :rolleyes:

Sylvester

Offline lewishamguy

capoditutticapi

Offline lewishamguy

marty_mcfly

But then again i`m no Brad Pitt either so i should keep my mouth shut! :drinks:

So why did you open it in the first place?

capoditutticapi

Because we are humans and we make mistakes , that's why I opened my mouth . If I were a machine / robot or even Spock :) I would've known that your replies will be against me :) and not post any comments at all  :diablo:

Offline SamLP

But then again i`m no Brad Pitt either so i should keep my mouth shut!  :drinks:

At 36 stone you could fit 3 Brad Pitts in you

SaneOnes

How fluent is her English? Would i need to brush up on my sign language? And does it look like she has had any work done on her face?

capoditutticapi

At 36 stone you could fit 3 Brad Pitts in you

Actually I ate the original Brad Pitt , the one you see on tv/cinema is a clone

marty_mcfly

Because we are humans and we make mistakes , that's why I opened my mouth . If I were a machine / robot or even Spock :) I would've known that your replies will be against me :) and not post any comments at all  :diablo:

I was joking but in a sarcastic way. In fact, it is nice to speak out and express yourself in a negative way about someone who has been positively reviewed by others. This is the whole purpose of a review forum. All praise without any criticism for even the best ladies out there can be very counter-productive. It is nice to have varied opinions. My apology for sounding rude.

password02

Seeing her next week for my 3rd visit

Offline lewishamguy

Looking forward to your review Ram  :hi:

Let him do the naughty Mel's review first he's got unfinished business with Jason.
 :sarcastic:

Offline Big Bad R

I was joking but in a sarcastic way. In fact, it is nice to speak out and express yourself in a negative way about someone who has been positively reviewed by others. This is the whole purpose of a review forum. All praise without any criticism for even the best ladies out there can be very counter-productive. It is nice to have varied opinions. My apology for sounding rude.

Agree it's important that all punters experiences should be shared, but important to review, only by posting a number of reviews will you gain credibility  :unknown:

captainavenger

shes going away soon and wont be back until april 20th

guess il have to wait

password02

shes going away soon and wont be back until april 20th

guess il have to wait

I think this is her last full week as she is off on Holiday after end of this week - Reason that I booked her for this week -

Really looking forward to session 3 - its been a few months

:hi:

captainavenger

yer she has to enjoy her holiday after the endless sex shes has, i remember reading a review where she told a punter she fucked 5 guys before him
now its time for her to blow that money and enjoy herself

UberX

yer she has to enjoy her holiday after the endless sex shes has, i remember reading a review where she told a punter she fucked 5 guys before him
now its time for her to blow that money and enjoy herself

what was your serial number when you saw her.

:D

captainavenger

I saw her back in jan, havent had time to go back due to work and other commitments, dont really go back to the same WG but this is an exception as she was quite good