Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Lilly Bristol  (Read 3703 times)

6 review(s) for _LILLY__ (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

Saw Lilly recently
External Link/Members Only
1 hr incall £100
3 hours notice
Good comms
Harbourside apartment paid parking £2 per hour

Looks 8/10 Lilly is more attractive than her picture
Body 7.5/10 absolutely cracking tits , again a lot better than the pics, perfectly rounded for one in each hand!
She is a bigger boned girl so a wider frame but not fat at all and I think nicer than you might imagine before seeing her. Nice arse.
Service 8/10 Lilly is a safe pair of hands, experienced, calm, friendly, confident and unrushed.
I'd arrived 10 minutes late because the traffic was rubbish but Lilly was cool about it.
Offers tea, coffee, Juice or water.
Lots of DFK the moment you walk through the door
Offered massage with oil which involved rubbing her rack up and down my back and arse !
Prostrate massage and flipped me over for a OWO DT for 5 mins
Switched over for some RO which she seemed to really enjoy.
Offered using a dildo which I ignored for more RO
On with the Mac and went for mish, cowgirl and some hard and fast doggy.
Off with the Mac And asked for a long BJ to CIM with swallow
Very nice
Some small talk using her translator app on her phone which was funny!
She's a sweety and though I would normally go for younger girls , Lilly doesn't look her age, she looks about 35 and I appreciated her experience. It's fun, confident and respectful which is all you want in a GFE.
Not the same energy as blond Roxy or Angelina but that's not what I wanted.
I'd had a tough week and wanted some relaxing sensual sexy GFE which is what Lilly seems to be able to deliver very well.

Overall 8/10
Happy punter would return.
 ;)

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 09:22:23 pm by Aramis »

Offline Aramis

Forgot to mention she duos with Claudia who is back tomorrow, karolina and sexy angel

spkmstr48

Forgot to mention she duos with Claudia who is back tomorrow, karolina and sexy angel

And that's the important bit, was already to give Claudia a punt then she went on "holiday" and I missed her. Now I'm out of the country for a week. Hope she's not going anywhere for a while!

Offline Roth

Saw Lilly recently
1 hr incall £100
3 hours notice
Good comms
Harbourside apartment paid parking £2 per hour

Looks 8/10 Lilly is more attractive than her picture
Body 7.5/10 absolutely cracking tits , again a lot better than the pics, perfectly rounded for one in each hand!
She is a bigger boned girl so a wider frame but not fat at all and I think nicer than you might imagine before seeing her. Nice arse.
Service 8/10 Lilly is a safe pair of hands, experienced, calm, friendly, confident and unrushed.
I'd arrived 10 minutes late because the traffic was rubbish but Lilly was cool about it.
Offers tea, coffee, Juice or water.
Lots of DFK the moment you walk through the door
Offered massage with oil which involved rubbing her rack up and down my back and arse !
Prostrate massage and flipped me over for a OWO DT for 5 mins
Switched over for some RO which she seemed to really enjoy.
Offered using a dildo which I ignored for more RO
On with the Mac and went for mish, cowgirl and some hard and fast doggy.
Off with the Mac And asked for a long BJ to CIM with swallow
Very nice
Some small talk using her translator app on her phone which was funny!
She's a sweety and though I would normally go for younger girls , Lilly doesn't look her age, she looks about 35 and I appreciated her experience. It's fun, confident and respectful which is all you want in a GFE.
Not the same energy as blond Roxy or Angelina but that's not what I wanted.
I'd had a tough week and wanted some relaxing sensual sexy GFE which is what Lilly seems to be able to deliver very well.

Overall 8/10
Happy punter would return.
 ;)

Sounds like you had a great punt with her. Well done.  :drinks:

She is a MILF hidden gem.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Looks like they are all together in a "Polish Prossie Club".    :D

Are you sure she said she duos with Goddess Karolina?  :unknown: That would make it an expensive duo.  Or or is there another Karolina?  :unknown:

Sexy Angel is a shit punt in my view and she needs to improve her service.  :thumbsdown:

Maybe Lilly can teach her.  :unknown: :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51275.0

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:59:01 am by Roth »

Offline Aramis

Thanks for pointing out who sexy angel was Roth. I'd seen your review but didn't put 2 and 2 together. Yes I do think she meant GK but its Claudia I'm interested in duoing with.  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for pointing out who sexy angel was Roth. I'd seen your review but didn't put 2 and 2 together. Yes I do think she meant GK but its Claudia I'm interested in duoing with.  :thumbsup:

GK says she doesn't know any girls....?  :unknown:
Does anyone know different...? :unknown:

Offline Roth

Sexy Angel is called Claudia but I think you don't mean her.  :unknown:

The other Claudia is this one -   

And in my view she is a good punt.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40606.0

Interesting that she meant GK as a duo partner.  Sounds like they are all part of the same group and are probably managed.  :unknown:

Offline Aramis

Maybe There's another Karolina out there so worth asking Lilly if you're interested,
It's Claudia duo for me in the next 10-14 days - happy days  :wackogirl: :dancegirl:

Offline Roth

Maybe There's another Karolina out there so worth asking Lilly if you're interested,
It's Claudia duo for me in the next 10-14 days - happy days  :wackogirl: :dancegirl:

Happy Punting.  :drinks:  I'm jealous but look forward to reading your review!! :D :D :D :lol:

Offline PaintBrush

Great review Aramis
Will now consider adding her to my HL

Offline bristolrob

Booked Lilly today following good reviews here. She said to text her when I arrived for the flat number. Ignored my text, didn't answer phone. Total waste of time.

Offline Roth

Booked Lilly today following good reviews here. She said to text her when I arrived for the flat number. Ignored my text, didn't answer phone. Total waste of time.

Interesting.  :sarcastic:  Are you sure your facts are correct?  :unknown:

Offline bristolrob

Interesting.  :sarcastic:  Are you sure your facts are correct?  :unknown:
Uh .... yes.

Ombadsman