Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot evelin and sexy Alice 19 (duo) - Glasgow  (Read 3719 times)

3 review(s) for sexy dayana19 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for hot evelin (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mackan1

External Link/Members Only

Was texting hot evelin looking for a 1h incall booking. But then asked if she worked with another girl and she said sexy Alicia 19 so looked her up. She was not the type of girl I am into but I can see the girl I seen (not sure if he above girl is her) was very slim(size 6. The photos to me make her look 10)

Hot evelin is her in the profile.

So when texting her I asked the following service owo(only ask this to see what standard the girls are), anal and face sitting. All was on offer from both girls.
30mins = 110(I should of booked an hour) then asked them if they had toys and they has a strapon. And out fits school girl, nun, nurse and some others. Picked school and nurce.

So I arrived and they invited me in only us in the flat. Flat was clean and nice looking bedroom was a bit bear. Would of been nice if some candles or something on the shelf rather then being bear.

I piped to the toilet to freshing up. Was also clean.
Came back in and they both kissing away and asked me what I would like. Told them to carry on and they put on a strap on and starter fucking each other (they did say they would not lick each other out. But will do everything els). I then joined in and got a nice wank from the girl being fucked wile playing with her pussy and tits. The. Asked for a BJ they both got down and got a jacket I then said owo and they said ok. At this point I said no better put one on. (Love doing this).  After the BJ from both of them asked them to fuck each other. I then stuck behind the one doing the fucking and started to fuck her. She did check I still had my jacket on (good girl) then swapped around to fuck the other girl. The other girl then started to rub each other and my balls back and so on wile fucking each other.

I the pulled out took the jacket off and the girl (I was not fucking) grabbed my cock and jerked my cock and came all over the girl.

Then cleaned up. Would not let me clean the mess they cleaned me up and talked by this point my time was up. Got changed and cleaned up in the bath room and chatted some more and kissed them both good bye.

Both body's very hot and lovely asses, nice firm tits, I would let you know they are small but I love small tits. Well perky tits. ooo just remembered just know did not even try anal with them. Guess I got carrred away.

Asked them how long they are there and they where not sure (done no if they ment in that flat or Glasgow) but this was I was walking out.

hope I can see them again very soon.

JazzMan

I was thinking of seeing Evelin, its good to know she is ok.
Is she in the city centre?

Offline Mackan1

Close to the secc side of Glasgow City Center
Have to say tho her friend was hotter in my opinion (the one I did not like the look of on her profile that is why I am but sure if she is the one in the pics is so she has lost some weight)

Raithfan

This a genuine review ? One of the girls has lot of negative  feedback from people in London. And you have only gave feedback of Romanians.

They look nice but I always stay away from Romanians

Anyone else seen them ?

Offline elihd

I think this could be a genuine review. However, the only downside with Romanians are they are not reliable with their services. Mr Mackan1 may get good service however you might not. I wouldn't chance it!

JazzMan

This a genuine review ? One of the girls has lot of negative  feedback from people in London. And you have only gave feedback of Romanians.

They look nice but I always stay away from Romanians

Anyone else seen them ?

I think it's genuine.
I don't mind taking my chances with a Romanian from time to time, part of the excitement.

Offline Mackan1

It's hard to find a Scottish or UK girls that meets my needs as I like them slim (6-8 size) yes I have had some bad punts.

I normal when I arrive I decide to stay or go before money has been handed over (as I know there is a lot of fake profiles).

I have checked out there profiles again and sexy Alice has changed her photos(this is definitely the girl I seen) she has even added a photo of them both (non photoshop that I can tell anyhow)

My aw name is glasgowgrouppartys1 if u want to check my feedback ;-)

Offline Courtney

My aw name is glasgowgrouppartys1 if u want to check my feedback ;-)

I'm sure I saw this name on AW a while back and the FB had a list of BB girls on it. :vomit:

Offline elihd

With Romanians lucky if you get owo never mind BB. Not that i want to fuck a wg bareback which would be crazy and stupid thing to do!

ickydicky

glasgowgrouppartys1 sounds like the french nutters group and the 2 girls reviewed no longer active when trying the link. Looks dodgy and a fake review tho cant work out why.  :timeout:

Offline auldie63

Would of been nice if some candles or something on the shelf rather then being bear.

I piped to the toilet to freshing up.

Was he there for a fuck or an interview for 'Country Life'?
Why would you take your bagpipes?

ickydicky

Was he there for a fuck or an interview for 'Country Life'?
Why would you take your bagpipes?

You're on top form Auldie. :hi: When you back in the saddle?