Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian No 1 - Golders Green - Lush!  (Read 2905 times)

13 review(s) for Vivien No1 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have punted on 4 occasions now with Vivian - a record for me.

Location: Well known Golders Green nookie apartment.  Discreet and clean.  In my opinion the brothel (I dislike this word for some reason - evokes a spaghetti western) is well managed.  I've always found the bathrooms clean.  Never had a delay or miscommunication in my 8 visits here (with either Vivian or Kendra who is at the same address).  The maid is polite and speaks English well.  Parking is no problem except between 11am and 12 noon when it is Residents Parking only.  I'm always offered a chocolate at the end by the maid as I leave - I decline but this is a very nice touch.  Bedroom is spacious and tidy, with candles and a clean towel.  Bathroom was very clean, uncluttered and with nice welcoming touches (some nice decorative pieces) - very nice for me as it starts the meeting off well for me, feeling clean, welcomed and warm.

Communications: Always straightforward, by phone with the maid and follow ups by text.  Prompt, polite and accurate - this is the positive thing about a managed establishment when it is managed professionally - things go smoothly.  Vivian herself in person has a sweet, quiet voice.  Friendly and very straightforward about asking what my preferences.  Her English is good enough to have very easy communications about everything - which makes the physical experience smooth and more personal.  Is she Nobel material? No.  But then nor am I!

Physical: Vivian is slim (size 8), gym fit, aged about 25, clear skin, firm natural boobs.  Clean and fragrant on each occasion that I've seen her.  I find her very pretty - with a gorgeous open, young smile.  She smiles a lot and really gives me the impression that she wants me to have a great hour.  Smooth soft skin, and nice   Lovely slim legs and a cleanly shaven, sweet tasting, tight pussy.  Large tattoo on her back but this didn't bother me.

Service:  (Most recent visit) - Got down to business as soon as I came out of the shower.  Went down for owo and took me in very very deep - lots of spit and suction.  Energetic and read my intentions pretty well as we went along.  Reverse oral and 69, which was really really good.  She has nice full lips and is an excellent kisser - DFK long and frequently.  Sucked me to CIM, and carried on sucking for another 2 minutes.  Then, about 3 minutes later she got me hard again - which was really unusual for me.  Finished by hand explosively and intensely.  There is a large clock by the bed, so no surprises - I could manage my time pretty well (I always go for an hour).

Positives:
Very attractive face, Great body (size 6-8)
Clean and fragrant
Sweet shaven pussy
Excellent attitude
Lovely smile
Each hour has been well spent and excellent VFM (£100 + £10 cim)
Nice location with clean bathroom and clean, dry towel
Speaks English well
Good level of owo suction (950 watts) and minimal use of hands

Negatives:
Can't think of a single one

Having seen Vivian 4 times, I may take a break from her - I like variety.  But given that I've had a consistent experience with her so far, I'm sure that I'll be back in due course after a disappointing mystery punt (does happen). 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 01:59:49 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review  :thumbsup:

She offers a good level of service and I've visited her a few times. Always left a happy punter

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing and glad to hear she is providing a good consistent level of satisfaction for you and others.

She's nudging up the hotlist nicely. Thanks again.

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Good level of owo suction (950 watts) and minimal use of hand...

Good review. But I thought you would get 2500W suction this time as the title says "Vivian No 1"

;)

Offline JamesRockford

I thought you would get 2500W suction this time as the title says "Vivian No 1"

To be fair to Vivian perhaps she's No 1 for domestic use.  Alas I'm still seeking that elusive industrial grade suction provider.  As one member on this site suggested there should be a tick box on AW for 'can suck a golf ball through 50 yards of hosepipe'
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:46:24 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline lewishamguy

To be fair to Vivian perhaps she's No 1 for domestic use.  Alas I'm still seeking that elusive industrial grade suction provider.  As one member on this site suggested there should be a tick box on AW for 'can suck a golf ball through 50 yards of hosepipe'

Ah I see but don't buy the refurbished one. Try to find a brand new provider.

;)

Offline jesus_jones

Great review, sums her up perfectly. I would like to add she has a really nicely shaped ass, and does a great lapdance if you ask her (claimed she used to be a pole dancer and I can believe that based on the way she moves).

Only neg for me was no fingering.

I'd be a regular if the location was more convenient for me.

Offline JamesRockford

In my experience so far these girls have provided excellent service for every moment of the visit, cleanly, politely and enthusiastically.  For a reasonable fee.  They deserve to do well and I'm impressed by the improvement in Hungarians in the past few years. 

Just a couple of years ago 'Hungarian' used to mean either (i) young workhorses like Kylie Flirt and her cohort of variable, amateurish peers in the Earls Court area or (ii) innumerable size 10/12 milfs/gilfs with warts in North London.  Some of the new crop of Hungarians are giving the Polish girls a run for their money in terms of quality and physique.  Hooray.

UberX

Thanks for the review she looks fucking hot :blush: :kiss:. I shall try her soon. Kylie flirt was a legend Hungarian in my experience she had most tight young pussy but she is now a MILF of course with a loose pussy :D

External Link/Members Only

UberX

Saw her today I'm completely amazed will do a review later. :yahoo: :kiss:

tristen92

Looks like she's going up my HL, purely based on the DT comments.

UberX

Looks like she's going up my HL, purely based on the DT comments.

I have already added her to my regular girl list.  :blush:

Offline JamesRockford

Hmm... her profile has gone.

Offline tantric talents

Typical eh? Give a girl a good review and she buggers off!  :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Oh... so it's my fault now?

Actually I suspect that she was suffering serious EAS from the romantic times that we spent together (kissing, blowing in her ear, violent 69 etc) and she has left in order to heal.

Offline tantric talents

Alas I'm still seeking that elusive industrial grade suction provider.  As one member on this site suggested there should be a tick box on AW for 'can suck a golf ball through 50 yards of hosepipe'
As I mentioned to a mate the other day, being able to suck the chrome off yer bumper isn't much use in these days of composite car bodies  :D

Offline The_Don

Typical eh? Give a girl a good review and she buggers off!  :hi:

She been around for some time. Maybe you shouldn't have left a booking so long :unknown:

W/G start and stop (working) and some start again.

Either way I'm glad I punted her and wish her the best in life. If she returns I would punt again, if she local

Offline tantric talents

She been around for some time. Maybe you shouldn't have left a booking so long

Well you know what it's like Don
So many girls, so little time ....

Offline The_Don

Well you know what it's like Don
So many girls, so little time ....

Or not enough cash

:kissgirl: :timeout: