Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage with happy ending in Glasgow  (Read 20307 times)

Offline doggerdog69

Hi

am driving up to Aberdeen next week with a stop off in Glasgow.  Am looking for a genuine massage after 8 hours driving and was hoping for some massaging of cock and balls to finish.

Anyone know of such services on offer,  not far from m74 or m8? 

Thanks , and will be happy to review afterwards.

P's not looking for a wg. ...

Offline muffherwell91

Laura the Nura Girl is a good shout. A great massage and offers a happy ending for £20 extra. She is based in the City Centre (Merchant City)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline doggerdog69

Thanks for the reply, was hoping for something more out of town legit massage type place

Offline muffherwell91

Sorry I don’t know of any ‘legit massage’ service that also offers a happy ending. I think this will be tricky to find as most legit places will offer massage only. Laura is a good masseuse, however, I am not sure if she has had any proper training in the art of massage. However, she is very good at her job.  :)

Offline coolsot72

Might be able to help you out there.....I'll PM You !!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'm interested!

PM me too please?

Offline tazman1002001

Would it not be simpler to post it on here, it can't be that big a secret unless it's ur wife or something....ps if it's your wife and she is hot please PM as well ;)
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Happyjose

Would it not be simpler to post it on here, it can't be that big a secret unless it's ur wife or something....ps if it's your wife and she is hot please PM as well ;)

:lol:

Tjkooker

If it's your wife and she takes it up the sphincter as an extra pm me too

Offline Magicrod29

. Could you pm me too?

Offline Matterhorn

Can you PM me too please!

Offline myothernameis

Offline myothernameis

Sorry I don’t know of any ‘legit massage’ service that also offers a happy ending. I think this will be tricky to find as most legit places will offer massage only. Laura is a good masseuse, however, I am not sure if she has had any proper training in the art of massage. However, she is very good at her job.  :)

This place is legit, but they come very close to touching you, probably more erotic, but apart from that there very good at there job

External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

This place is legit, but they come very close to touching you, probably more erotic, but apart from that there very good at there job

Bit embarrassing if they are real masseurs and they ask you to turn over on to your back and you have a wigwam.

Offline myothernameis

Bit embarrassing if they are real masseurs and they ask you to turn over on to your back and you have a wigwam.

They just cover that area with a towel, but one of the masseurs, her hands kept on going under the towel, not sure if it was done on purpose, or just to see how you would react; like asking her for some HR 

Offline muffherwell91

They just cover that area with a towel, but one of the masseurs, her hands kept on going under the towel, not sure if it was done on purpose, or just to see how you would react; like asking her for some HR
It all sounds a bit hit or miss. If I wanted a massage with a happing ending I wouldn’t risk going to a legit massage service. I have had legit massages in the past and at no time did I think that a hand job was on the cards.

Offline ruggedscot

can happen..... all depends on whos on how busy and if they think you will blab.....

Offline Puntypants

.. and if it does happen, do they whisper the size of the 'tip' under their breath?

trundling

They are legit - if for no other reason than they've spent a lot of money on the salon, website etc - to throw it away on a risky 20 quid HR.  I was in there once and one of the massouse was really upset after a guy had tried it on, so you know - don't be.. 'that guy'.  Try gumtree - most of the massage ad's on there are for +HR.  And see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40642.0.

Offline myothernameis

They are legit -  I was in there once

Have been a few times, and go back every time, as they are good at there jobs, and the prices are reasonable, and I find it very relaxing

I never tried it on, but they do notice the erection, and think in general they don't bother about this, as long as you don't imply you want HR

Offline HawCotter

OP - Can vouch for Maria, gives ok massage and good HR and most importantly for you is based right where the M74 meets the M8!

chico1000

OP - Can vouch for Maria, gives ok massage and good HR and most importantly for you is based right where the M74 meets the M8!

I like Maria,  go there a few times and have lot of fun, but her massage is very much the light touch maybe she can read my mind because she offers all the extras after about 5 mins and there are quite a few extras.   I tried the Nuru massage with her and that was good fun. Recently I tried a bit longer with her hoping after the deed was done I thought she would do a proper massage but it was the same kind of light thing. I also visited Laura the Nuru girl she is a cute looking and the massage was good but the HR was a bit vanilla and appeared to be over in an instant. She never spoke during the massage. GABRIELLA External Link/Members Only is now offering massage at the moment and I would certainly say that her technique is as good as Laura's but her major advantage was her absolutely fantastic extras coupled with her good looks. Gabby has so far not got a massage table and probably won't sort out any muscular problems but the best I have come across to date for an overall erotic massage package in Glasgow.
I suppose finding a proper massage that will sort out all your aches and pains and also a decent extra is a bit like finding shangri-La in Glasgow.

Offline myothernameis

I had seen Maria today, and I didn't get HR, but instead got the full works, and well worth the £90 for 60 mins, review coming later on

JB_75

Offline tazman1002001

Hoping to find someone like this someday External Link/Members Only

I'm sure that's what most of the massage girls offer ........ And a couple of them do look like they have a good set of tits.....that should be easy to find in Glasgow
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JB_75

With Boobs like that?

Would love to find someone that has a similar chest size that provides the same service.

trundling

With Boobs like that?

Would love to find someone that has a similar chest size that provides the same service.

Might match what you are after?

RandyF

Tjkooker