Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agnus  (Read 3313 times)

4 review(s) for ~.~Agnus~.~ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Managed to get a meet in with Agnus just before she heads back to Poland for a while.  She used to share a flat in the Cumberland Road area but as her flatmate has moved away she now has a place near St Anne's Park.  A bit further out of the City but a decent residential area with plenty of one-street free parking.

Comms were good by text and phone call and we started bang on time.  Agnus is a seriously pretty, athletically slim blonde Pole.  She claims to be 35 but looks nearly 10 years younger.  She has a great lingerie collection and was definately dressed to fuck when I saw her!

We started with a short DFK session before I headed for the shower. Then into the bedroom where we had some long DFK and groping in front of her wardrobe mirror.  I slowly undressed her as she started to wank me off to get me hard.  She's a bit of an exhibitionist as she definately enjoyed watching us together in the mirror.  She then pushed me back onto the bed where she moved down for some OWO with good tongue action and plenty of sexy eye contact.  Then we moved into a 69 with her on top which allowed me to feel her fantastic arse whilst giving her some RO.  It did not take me long to pop in her mouth. 

Recovered with a massage then some more DFK whilst she started wanking me and grinding her body into mine to get me hard again.  Then covered up and she got on top to ride me cowgirl so I could play with her nice and natural tits.  After a few minutes, she spun round into reverse cowgirl where I had a perfect view of her fantastic arse bobbing up and down on my cock.  After a while I flipped her over and fucked her in mish with more DFK before popping for a second time.

Off the the shower again, dressed and left.

Would definately see her again when she returns to Bristol and £120 per hour she is good VFM for a sexy GFE.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 9/10
Overall 8/10.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:08:20 am by Roth »

Offline Aramis

Nice review Roth
Did she say how long she's away for ?

Offline Roth

Nice review Roth
Did she say how long she's away for ?

All she said was for a few weeks.  Her profile now showing she is on holiday so she will return hopefully.  :D

Offline lostandfound

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Managed to get a meet in with Agnus just before she heads back to Poland for a while.  She used to share a flat in the Cumberland Road area but as her flatmate has moved away she now has a place near St Anne's Park.  A bit further out of the City but a decent residential area with plenty of one-street free parking.

Comms were good by text and phone call and we started bang on time.  Agnus is a seriously pretty, athletically slim blonde Pole.  She claims to be 35 but looks nearly 10 years younger.  She has a great lingerie collection and was definately dressed to fuck when I saw her!

We started with a short DFK session before I headed for the shower. Then into the bedroom where we had some long DFK and groping in front of her wardrobe mirror.  I slowly undressed her as she started to wank me off to get me hard.  She's a bit of an exhibitionist as she definately enjoyed watching us together in the mirror.  She then pushed me back onto the bed where she moved down for some OWO with good tongue action and plenty of sexy eye contact.  Then we moved into a 69 with her on top which allowed me to feel her fantastic arse whilst giving her some RO.  It did not take me long to pop in her mouth. 

Recovered with a massage then some more DFK whilst she started wanking me and grinding her body into mine to get me hard again.  Then covered up and she got on top to ride me cowgirl so I could play with her nice and natural tits.  After a few minutes, she spun round into reverse cowgirl where I had a perfect view of her fantastic arse bobbing up and down on my cock.  After a while I flipped her over and fucked her in mish with more DFK before popping for a second time.

Off the the shower again, dressed and left.

Would definately see her again when she returns to Bristol and £120 per hour she is good VFM for a sexy GFE.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 9/10
Overall 8/10.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

"... pop in her mouth" - did she allow CIM then? I ask, because it's not listed on her profile.

Offline Roth

Was a while ago now but I probably shot my first load pretty quick and she took it.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Might be worth emailing or texting to see if she still does it?  :unknown:

And she really does have a nice arse ......  :kissgirl:  Must go see her again sometime soon.  :rose:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:39:35 pm by Roth »

Offline lostandfound

Was a while ago now but I probably shot my first load pretty quick and she took it.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Might be worth emailing or texting to see if she still does it?  :unknown:

And she really does have a nice arse ......  :kissgirl:  Must go see her again sometime soon.  :rose:

OK, thanks - maybe I'll try an email, as her profile says no texting.

Offline Roth

OK, thanks - maybe I'll try an email, as her profile says no texting.

Ah forgot about that. :blush:  Email probably best or you could call her - she's quite chatty.   :thumbsup:

Good luck.  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Just looking at her enjoys list makes me think she's changed it.  :unknown:

I do remember she used to offer watersports.  I asked for it (her on me) on my booking for the start but was so late in asking that she didn't have time to drink enough so we left it in the end.  I see she's not offering that service now seemingly.   :unknown:

Offline lostandfound

Just looking at her enjoys list makes me think she's changed it.  :unknown:

I do remember she used to offer watersports.  I asked for it (her on me) on my booking for the start but was so late in asking that she didn't have time to drink enough so we left it in the end.  I see she's not offering that service now seemingly.   :unknown:

Thanks - on a day when I fancy it, I'll maybe give her a call - hoping we don't fall into that Pole-English no mans land of miscommunication.

I wonder why she spells her name A_nus rather than A_nes ...

Offline Roth

I wonder why she spells her name A_nus rather than A_nes ...

Dunno.   :unknown: :unknown: She used to call herself Lady Agnes.   :)

But she does have a very nice A_nus! :lol: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

The AW default seems to be no texting, however, in my experience it's rarely a problem.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

vw

The AW default seems to be no texting, however, in my experience it's rarely a problem.

I always ignore that line, more often than not you call and they text back saying text me.

spkmstr48

I always ignore that line, more often than not you call and they text back saying text me.

Exactly my point  :D

Offline Punter Griffin

I read the original title as Angus. I though, good for you Roth!  :D

Offline Roth