Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: m.i.l.f.s  (Read 1888 times)

the good 1

Don't know about the rest of you but i do like a punt with a m.i.l.f every now and again.
Okay your gonna meet someone a bit out of shape probably having kids doesn't help or got a few wrinkles.
But i do find that the older bird does give you a better service than a hot stunning 21 year old and from my experience i do tend to find that they enjoy it more than a youngster with no personalty.
If you do meet some older hooker that enjoys it you'll probably not be as rushed as much and get a bit more time with them,maybe there not as busy but it is good to be able to pick and choose when paying for it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:58:26 pm by the good 1 »

Offline Jock-Scot

I may be in the minority and get slagged of for this but.... I prefer MILF's. I feel too much like a paedo when I'm with a 21yr old who has a bald/shaved pussy and tiny breasts. Much prefer (and get turned on more by) older WG's with natural bodies that have a few stretch marks or saggy bits etc. Though I do draw the line at GILF's who look like they've been through a few wars!!  :crazy: :wacko:

the good 1

yep wouldn't wanna go that far shagging a g.i.l.f and there a plenty of good m.i.f.s about usually with plenty of feedback and field reports and fuck writing one of them out looks like it could take ages wonder if the bird gives a discount if you do her a field report but would rather have a field day.

FasterHarder

I love a MILF. Had a few GILFs too - Alexis and Sally in Edinburgh.

Offline Lambeth19

What was Alexis like? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has some mixed reviews which put me off, though she is my sorta woman!

the good 1

That's a g.i.f not a m.i.f as she looks a lot older than 50

Offline Lambeth19

True, GILF or MILF works for me! lol

FasterHarder

To be honest about Alexis she wasn't great. Quite robotic and ultra vanilla.

Offline Lambeth19

That's what other reviews said  :manhater:

Offline tbig_man

Can't go wrong with Curvy Savannah. Relaxed, unrushed service and very dirty.

External Link/Members Only

the good 1

come across her profile a few times and will probably try her out in the future.