Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nova painted floozie in Preston  (Read 1895 times)

6 review(s) for Nova Painted Floozie (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not the easiest review to write is this one, it's had me changing my mind a couple of times about how I want to rate her but I've made my mind up on a neutral.

Recent punt (end of Feb) via email and phone.

Comms.... text only, postcode given, told to park and text for more details. Very regimented, I parked, I text and no reply, usually I'm around 10 minutes early and get a reply along the lines of "so and so house number, give me ten minutes and come round" this lass gives nothing away, at the chime of the clock I get "it's now 7 o'clock, come to flat xxx" I thought, bloody hell you're eating into my time already but I'm here now.

Venue... modern flat in Preston centre with great parking. Felt safe leaving motor. Flat very cluttered with all kinds of crap but clean enough (not immaculate). Bedroom small but tidy.

Looks.... Well, yes, it's her in the pictures but they are very high quality professional pics, first impressions I were a bit non plus. I had text asking for some sexy attire (I don't require her to answer the door dressed like a raving nymph), what met me looked more like a bit part actress in a inspector morse episode. I were expecting suspenders, tight dress and some heels. What I got was a big skirt from her armpits to get ankles, big wooly socks, a cardi and a pair of flat shoes.

The action.... Just let me say this, as the various layers of clothing came off this lass got better and better looking, she's got a lovely body with perky tits, firm bum and was spotlessly clean. Right, the action. She does everything on her like list but seems unenthusiastic, french kissing is one direction, my tongue went down her throat but not vice versa. I went down from her lips to her pussy, nibbling and sucking on all the features on the way down there and had a fairly good time down there (she remained motionless). After I came up for air I said "you want to suck me" she did, but not deep, more of a lick and gentle suck than gobble it down.
I suggested 69, she had no problem with this, I lapped away in usual fashion, she did some sucking but mostly wanking (note girls, we know when we're not being sucked in 69). I suggested best  mates coat on time. She put the condom on well and then sucked my covered cock the best she had done all punt (if I had known she sucked covered that well I'd have said bag it up straight away).
We then went through the rotation of cg, mish, doggy, mish, doggy for pop. She will snog during mish and makes the little moaning noises but the staring at the ceiling and walls give the game away. Doggy had me popping. Cleaned up, I looked at the biggest clock I've ever seen in a bedroom (it wouldn't look out of place on the town hall) and I'd done 40 minutes of the booking (bearing in mind that my hour started when I locked the car). I didn't want any more of her by then, bit if a cuddle, drivelling small talk and i were on my way.

To sum up... as I said, I had a quandry with this one, she didn't do anything wrong. The way I came to the neutral is I compared the time I had what her to the time I've had with the positive girls I've reviewed, it was easy then, neutral it is. She possibly puts the raunchier stuff on her profile (owo and dfk) to attract lads in but is half hearted in the delivery, could be that I'm nearly 20 years older than her but she's in the wrong game if she's got age issues . She says gfe on her profile but she's got some learning to do, having a fit arse doesn't make gfe. Not the worse punt I've ever had by a long way but not the best.

Would I return... No

Would I recommend.. No

Jay-Jay

Complete opposite almost of Bakerted's review Cueball. I'm wondering if you were unlucky enough to meet on a bad day.
I've seen Nova a number of times though I have very vanilla requirements.Her body, as you say is excellent and as the pics it's just the description of her general demeanour I don't recognise. I've always found her really personable...brutally efficient yes as you describe in the "no contact until 7" remark but I guess that's a defence against piss-takers?

Jay

Offline cueball

Maybe Jay, I can only tell the truth and review honestly the details of the day, May have been a bad day for her but that day was my day and that's how it was pal.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Based on your review Neutral is probably right, not seen her myself and she has never quite made it to my HL and won't now.
1 Hr @ £120 isn't too bad but 30 mins @ £100 with no CIM or facial is a bit steep

Offline threechilliman

Been in my HL a year but probably a no go now. Surprising approach from her as she's a member on here, generally they learn from it.

tcm

Jay-Jay

Maybe Jay, I can only tell the truth and review honestly the details of the day, May have been a bad day for her but that day was my day and that's how it was pal.
Yeah not doubting it Cueball and do sympathise.

Jay

pierrot

How did the flat smell, there was a distinct odour of catpiss when I was there.

Offline cueball

Yeah not doubting it Cueball and do sympathise.

Jay

No sympathy needed Jay, it weren't that bad a punt, but it was a neutral

Pierrot
No smell when I were there