Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with smoking hot bodies...any of them out there  (Read 3501 times)

Drillakilla

Below are pictures of girls who's bodies I find sexy as hell, I would chop off my right nut to get with one of these or with a girl like any of these bodies! Does anything like it exist, traveling all over scotland and london isn't an issue if that helps!!

Key is thick thighs and a very round firm bum!! I couldn't care if they are ugly as fuck either!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline solway

Try a holiday in Brazil - they reckon their like that.No been masel :wacko:

Offline muffherwell91

God I love ‘bubble butts’!  :cool: I have never had the pleasure, however, Indigo 25 describes her ass as a bubble bum shaped. Anyone seen her lately?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Drillakilla

God I love ‘bubble butts’!  :cool: I have never had the pleasure, however, Indigo 25 describes her ass as a bubble bum shaped. Anyone seen her lately?

Not even close, tho a lot of girls like to say this with out realizing what a true bubble butt looks like, her 'bubble butt' pic is below and up for comparison the the above.

External Link/Members Only

DG

Saw her a few months ago. She has a great ass, especially when your face is stuck in it, but bubble butt? No way. But the pic reminds me, must see her again soon.

Offline muffherwell91

Not even close, tho a lot of girls like to say this with out realizing what a true bubble butt looks like, her 'bubble butt' pic is below and up for comparison the the above.

I agree, while her ass is still good it is nowhere near the pics you have posted. The search goes on.

Offline muffherwell91

Saw her a few months ago. She has a great ass, especially when your face is stuck in it, but bubble butt? No way. But the pic reminds me, must see her again soon.
What is she like facially DG?

Offline muffherwell91

Glasgow based Brazilian girl, however she has no feedback on AW. GREAT ASS though!!!!

Offline tazman1002001

Saw this girl last night, put a short review up on here on another thread.....going to write full review late tonight -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51736.0

It's a great bubble ass .....this girl works out 4-5 times a week and you can tel her ass is great....also great natural tits...... And such a great attitude

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Jock

There is a thing from years ago in edin called jewel. I can't find her now but seen her profile 3 months ago. Il keep hunting. Jewel in edin. Stunning in the photos. Photo shopped to fuck. Same shape. Bad breath. Ugly

Jock

Still can't find but take it you seen this thing

Offline tazman1002001

Saw this girl last night, put a short review up on here on another thread.....going to write full review late tonight -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51736.0

It's a great bubble ass .....this girl works out 4-5 times a week and you can tel her ass is great....also great natural tits...... And such a great attitude

Got my review up...... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51835.0
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Argento79

I wish drilla.  I would also love to see a lass with that kind of body.  Suggestions made so far don't even come close really.  As mentioned, trip to Brazil could be on the cards :)

There was a lass in Edinburgh on tour recently but wouldn't be able to find the link as she is away again.  Looked to have an cracking big round ass.  Was £200 the hour though so didn't investigate.  Sorry, that's of no use at all really  :)

Offline tazman1002001

I'll repost but bigger as I've now figured out how.

Guys maybe my post wasn't clear but Sky Duprees bum and legs looks just like this.... This girl does lots of squats every day so her booty is fine..... I just saw her last night so her curves are very clear in my mind lol...
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Guys maybe my post wasn't clear but Sky Duprees bum and legs looks just like this.... This girl does lots of squats every day so her booty is fine..... I just saw her last night so her curves are very clear in my mind lol...

Oh and Sky's boobs are bigger....  :D
Banned by:

Drillakilla

Think I'll fork out for the pg hopefully it'll be worth the £3

Cheers Taz

Argento79

I'm hoping to see ruby redhead this week if I can sort out a time for Friday.  Looks like an excellent ass to waist ratio.  Perhaps not bang on the money for your preference but she caught my eye immediately.  Second profile pic in b/w looks rather awesome.

JazzMan

I'm hoping to see ruby redhead this week if I can sort out a time for Friday.  Looks like an excellent ass to waist ratio.  Perhaps not bang on the money for your preference but she caught my eye immediately.  Second profile pic in b/w looks rather awesome.

Looks good Argento

Drillakilla

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:30:51 pm by Drillakilla »

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry I should have added this to my review but her pics are from when she was 2 stone heavier, so is now a lot fitter and slimmer than in her pics..... :thumbsup: ...waiting on getting new pics done..
Banned by:

Argento79

Sorry I should have added this to my review but her pics are from when she was 2 stone heavier, so is now a lot fitter and slimmer than in her pics..... :thumbsup: ...waiting on getting new pics done..

Thanks for that Taz.  I stumped up for the pg but wasn't impressed so would be interesting to see some new pics.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I'm sure she said she gets her new professional pics next month.....
Banned by:

Argento79

Hopefully seeing Ruby today.  Fingers crossed.

Drillakilla

Hopefully seeing Ruby today.  Fingers crossed.

Nice, I look forward to the review. If you don't want to review straight away to keep your identity secret from her, can you pm me what her body is like?

Cheers

Argento79

Will do.  Meet postponed until tomorrow.  Anticipation being ramped up now :)