Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE&PARTY_HORNY Walthamstow  (Read 3488 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

I have been looking at her profile for a while and decided to take the plunge.
She's nicer in real life than in the photos, lovely face and eyes and great personality.
I arrived at her place and she greeted me with a squeeze of my balls at the door and a sexy smile and talk.
She was very pretty, dressed in a bath robe.
She has good Engliash, having been here for 7 years, and was chatting away.
After talking about what I would like she took the cash, she then took some which I put down her chest (old skool) put it on the side, and then proceede dto DFK me, all wet tongues, deep dirty while talking dirty and putting her hands down my jeans and pants grabbing my member.
She got on the bed and took her bathrobe off, she has nice skin, olive, smooth, tits are a bit droopy as is her belly - but not like in her private gallery - she seems to have lost some weight.
Cut a long story short she was fantastic, kissing, touching, sucking, licking, allowing me to accept her at her speed and when I decided to take over.
And then she got me on a towel on the floor sat on my face, then jumped on my cock - then after squatting on my cock she gave me a golden shower, then took off the rubber and sucked me off until i shot in her mouth.
All in all, Great Punt!

Nice clean house and room with Music videos playing, clean bath, clean towels for a nice shower afters - great comms, and very inviting and said good bye with a dirty French kiss.

Offline OutForJustice80

Glad to hear good things about this one. Did you enquire about anal at all? Her profile says no extras but this is often the straw that breaks the camel's perineum.

Offline Aofeni Co

She is a very friendly lady but more so to you than she was to me as she didn't like her nipples sucked on though. I have to ask but did she start the with you DFK or did you initiate?

spiderwebber

She is a very friendly lady but more so to you than she was to me as she didn't like her nipples sucked on though. I have to ask but did she start the with you DFK or did you initiate?
To be honest, with the DFK, it was mutual - I held her hands and then we both kind of started snogging.

I didn't suck her nips as I didn't like her tits too much - too saggy.

It was a good punt and well worth it, a refreshing one after the dud Romanians littering the AW site.

spiderwebber

Glad to hear good things about this one. Did you enquire about anal at all? Her profile says no extras but this is often the straw that breaks the camel's perineum.
Hi mate, I didn't enquire about Anal, I did stick my tongue up both her cracks though and she enjoyed it, though I doubt she's the type to actually orgasm.

spiderwebber

Ok, saw her again and even better than forst time.
She was dressed beautifully, with nice make up and underwear.
She smelt like heaven.
After a nice cuddle and kiss at the door she lead me into her lair.
Nice chit chat, lots of warmth and cuddles and snogs, she has started to love me giving her a footjob and she sure as hell knows how to please me.
And her nipples were very sensitive, I stroked, pinched lightly and sucked them leaving them erect like guns on a pocket battle ship - and she liked it.

After an hour of various stuff on the bed she got me onto the floor, sat on and ground my face then did what I like now, she squatted on me and showered by cock with some golden nectar while I shot my load!
Oh what a dirty b'stard am I! And what a horny frisky cow she is!

endomorph

spiderwebber

Any idea of her actual age?

No idea
She said she's 27
Her face suggests she's telling the truth but I could be wrong

spiderwebber

Well, she's back with a new profile:

External Link/Members Only

HORNY_PARTY&SEXY   

Her tits are going down for a drink now, and she now bare backs!

Jeez, she must be desperate!  Avoid!