Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK Sexy Kat  (Read 6034 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I know she's been around for a long time, but I want to see someone with big real tits. She is in the top end of my price range for 30 minutes, but is she worth it? Any comments from people that have seen her are more than appreciated.

Mark76

Saw her once years ago. Her pics were obviously old then. She must be 50 + these days. Oral to completion was quite good, but I believe she's stopped that now.

wonderboy

I saw Kat years ago, service was good. She was working from a flat near Grimesthorpe but not sure where she is working from these days.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think I'm going to hang fire. I've just seen her PG and she makes Barbara Windsor look like Terri Hatcher. I think she has knocked at least 10 years off, judging by her pictures, thankfully it went through to voicemail when I tried for a booking. Maybe she looks better in the flesh, but she is way down the list now.

wonderboy

Have you tried CourtesanAnnabel from AW? I have...

wonderboy

Sorry Ali Katt, had to go so wasn't able to finish last post.

I've seen Annabel and she is based at Lakeside in Doncaster in a nice appartment. She is mature with very large bust. Not really into kissing but she does enjoy reverse oral.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Sorry Ali Katt, had to go so wasn't able to finish last post.

I've seen Annabel and she is based at Lakeside in Doncaster in a nice appartment. She is mature with very large bust. Not really into kissing but she does enjoy reverse oral.
I've seen her profile, overpriced and I thought she had a bit of a mean looking face even when she is smiling from the pictures. I'm sure she is a nice enough person, just from the way she looks I don't know maybe a bit of sly. You are right from the pictures I have seen her tits do look amazing, but Doncaster is a little far and I don't really fancy her. I think I'll end up going to a parlour.

Just noticed she only sees men 35+, I'm too young, but only by a few years.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 11:10:02 pm by Ali Katt »

Online RedKettle

I saw Kat years ago, before I found UKP.  Very average.

A couple of my regulars are more mature women but I never bothered seeing her again which says something.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I saw Kat years ago, before I found UKP.  Very average.

A couple of my regulars are more mature women but I never bothered seeing her again which says something.
Thanks Mr Kettle that's the decison made for me. I'm not doubting some men do enjoy her, but I really did take her not picking up the phone as an omen. And TBH in the free pictures she looks reasonably attractive with the blurred face, but if she looked like she does in her PG I would be disappointed. If not trying to undermine the lady, just saying what I think. Some her associations with some "old school" prossies like Karin and Aurora put me off as well as they don't have a good reputation of respecting punters. Her tits also didn't look that impressive compared to the rest of her. I wonder if she'll reply to this thread?

wonderboy

I'm in same boat as RedKettle - I've seen Kat but not seen her again which must say it was an average punt.

RedKettle, I like mature ladies, can I ask who you see? PM me.

Uk-Sexy-Kat

Hi guys

I have recently been told of this thread by a very kind gentleman  :D

To clarify, I am in my early forties not 50's as has been suggested. Maybe I do look a bit rough in some of the photo's in my private gallery but please remember those photos are taken in the middle of a hot sex session so of course I'm not going to look perfectly made up as at the start of a sexy meeting.

Have a lovely evening, Kat :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I wonder if she'll reply to this thread?
You can't make it up can you?

Mark76

Hi guys

I have recently been told of this thread by a very kind gentleman  :D

To clarify, I am in my early forties not 50's as has been suggested. Maybe I do look a bit rough in some of the photo's in my private gallery but please remember those photos are taken in the middle of a hot sex session so of course I'm not going to look perfectly made up as at the start of a sexy meeting.

Have a lovely evening, Kat :)

Bollocks, you're in your mid fifties.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I would be willing to believe she is in her early 50s. There are two that tell their real age on profile in Yorkshire one is Carla 36GG because she was in the papers for benefit fraud and the ages match, the other is Scarlet Rose, simply because she sounded convincing and offered to show me her passport. And Kat isn't one of them, I could have sex in a tornado and wouldn't age 10 years. She never acknowledged her average service though.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:11:29 pm by Ali Katt »

Uk-Sexy-Kat

Would you like to have a bet that I am nearer to 45 than 'in my fifties' and can prove it ???       :D

Uk-Sexy-Kat

I saw Kat years ago, service was good. She was working from a flat near Grimesthorpe but not sure where she is working from these days.

So...According to yourself, my 'service was good' Then suddenly when you realised that this thread was a Katrina bashing exercise you then complain (later on same thread)  that it was 'average' !!     :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:51:36 pm by Uk-Sexy-Kat »

Mark76

Would you like to have a bet that I am nearer to 45 than 'in my fifties' and can prove it ???       :D

You claim to be 43. And I'll bet that you're not. We can do this really easily. Take pictures of your driving license and passport and PM me them. I've seen you once in real life so I'll know if it's you or not. I will then state your real age, which you've offered to prove on here. If you are really 43 then I will apologise.

When I saw you some time ago, I did note that you were considerably older than advertised, that your professionally taken pictures did flatter you and that the number of grey hairs I saw amongst your roots also added to my suspicions, hence me not seeing you again. But by all means 'prove' that I'm wrong as per my suggestion.

I'll look forward to being proven wrong...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Looked about 10 years older on her PG as well which showed her face and I think some of those pictures are good few years old as well. She still hasn't commented on her average service though, which I presume was going through the motions.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

So...According to yourself, my 'service was good' Then suddenly when you realised that this thread was a Katrina bashing exercise you then complain (later on same thread)  that it was 'average' !!     :wacko:
It wasn't, it was to establish if you were worth seeing or not. And I'm glad you never answered the phone that day.

Uk-Sexy-Kat

You claim to be 43. And I'll bet that you're not. We can do this really easily. Take pictures of your driving license and passport and PM me them. I've seen you once in real life so I'll know if it's you or not. I will then state your real age, which you've offered to prove on here. If you are really 43 then I will apologise.

When I saw you some time ago, I did note that you were considerably older than advertised, that your professionally taken pictures did flatter you and that the number of grey hairs I saw amongst your roots also added to my suspicions, hence me not seeing you again. But by all means 'prove' that I'm wrong as per my suggestion.

I'll look forward to being proven wrong...

As if I'm going to send out a copy of my driving licence/passport to a bitter and twisted person who spat his dummy out the other week just because I wouldn't let him see me for £40...Yes I remember Mark, you were texting me saying you didn't want oral this time you just wanted to "Come and wank and spunk over me" But you only had £40, so would I let you just come and do that!? I told you at the time my minimum fee is £70 and you seem to have taken offence over it !!  :thumbsdown:

As per my suggestion ,if you want to place cash (£100 for example) on a bet that I am nearer to 45 than 'in my mid fifties' as you suggest I am happy to do so. I won't be sending out any copies of personal documents though, that would just be silly, you would need to see me in person, and not behind the 'safety' of you computer  :lol:

Uk-Sexy-Kat

It wasn't, it was to establish if you were worth seeing or not. And I'm glad you never answered the phone that day.

Alleycat, I am so glad I didn't answer the phone that day too, as per my profile "I only enjoy seeing polite respectful guys" Obviously you don't fall into that category so a lucky escape for me wasn't it!??

For your information, due to my screening policy,  99% of the guys who I do accept are absolutely lovely, a real pleasure to with and I have no need or desire whatsoever to meet with anyone who isn't nice.

Have a lovely evening  :yahoo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
What aload of old bollocks. Looks like I was right about her "old school" attitude. How would she even know it was Mark when punters don't give their forum names, of course it only happened in her head. And given some of the women he has seen (i.e. stunning ones) no wonder he didn't go back.

Alleycat, I am so glad I didn't answer the phone that day too, as per my profile "I only enjoy seeing polite respectful guys" Obviously you don't fall into that category so a lucky escape for me wasn't it!??
How can anyone know until you meet them? She must have been hungover at 11am after too many glasses of house vino. As everyone who has seen me knows I am as good as gold as on a punt, but hate being made a fool of which is what this cat tried to do.
due to my screening policy,  99% of the guys who I do accept are absolutely lovely, a real pleasure to with and I have no need or desire whatsoever to meet with anyone who isn't nice.
Screening policy = doesn't sound ethnic, doesn't ask for bareback. Yeah everyone knows that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:54:37 pm by Ali Katt »

Mark76

As if I'm going to send out a copy of my driving licence/passport to a bitter and twisted person who spat his dummy out the other week just because I wouldn't let him see me for £40...Yes I remember Mark, you were texting me saying you didn't want oral this time you just wanted to "Come and wank and spunk over me" But you only had £40, so would I let you just come and do that!? I told you at the time my minimum fee is £70 and you seem to have taken offence over it !!  :thumbsdown:

As per my suggestion ,if you want to place cash (£100 for example) on a bet that I am nearer to 45 than 'in my mid fifties' as you suggest I am happy to do so. I won't be sending out any copies of personal documents though, that would just be silly, you would need to see me in person, and not behind the 'safety' of you computer  :lol:

Oh dear...

Kat, I know you're not the brightest star in the sky, but really, are you reduced to looking so desperate? If you had half a brain, and if you really were 43 you could have easily scanned the documents, edited out name and address etc and sent via PM. The reality was you were never going to do that because you're a lot older than you pretend to be.

We know prossies like yourself lie about their ages. This forum exists so that we can share information and not get taken in by all the lies hookers try and tell us. If you weren't so thick, you may have noted that my first post about you was generally positive. It was only after you started lying so blatantly that you were challenged.

Do you honestly think the guys on here are stupid enough to believe your story? You're really not very respectful of your clientele are you! You can actually get a £40 service from a younger and better wg in Sheffield, so why would anyone try and knock down an old has been on price? Your feedback numbers are dropping on AW which suggests that you're at that point in your career when it's all downhill now. Maybe it's time to consider another career?

Offline Turtle Z

Have you tried CourtesanAnnabel from AW? I have...

I know this resurrecting an old thread but this womans services are just fucking awful. She doesn't like kissing, doesn't like doggy, doesn't even like her tits  being touched (Yes really, which is a shitter considering they're possibly the prime reason to book this woman), in fact I'm sure she isn't actually that keen on handling cocks unless under these circumstances...

Hidden Image/Members Only

I remember I had a couple of bookings with a WG who briefly worked with Annabel and even she joked that all her clients are new because no one ever goes back. She likes dressing up and making tea so unless you're interested in chasing her round the bedroom with a bit of Benny Hill music playing in the background you should avoid at all costs. Fuck me, I notice she's touring, perhaps this post should be placed on other boards to save punters wasting their money.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:03:25 am by Turtle Z »