Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet 'n' petite (Nicole) Edinburgh  (Read 2059 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Argento79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

Had been thinking about seeing Nicole for ages but at the times I decided to go for it she wasn't working or was already booked up as they had been spur of the moment booking attempts.  Finally saw her yesterday.  Really nice flat in a fairly typical Leith Walk tenement stair.

I was expecting her to be prettier for some reason although she is still a good looking lass.  Very slim and petite as the profile name suggests.  Not usually my top preference but the reviews have all been positive.  Very much a proper sensual GFE.  Lots of kissing whilst slowly stripping each other off.  Went down on her for a good while before she came with a beetroot red face :)  Then it was my turn.  Dear lord can this girl give great head.  Loads of variation.  Attention to the balls, deep throat, circling the head with her tongue.  Just top class and another example of most other girls not really knowing what good head is (in my opinion).  This must have gone on for a good 20-25 minutes and I was enjoying it so much sex never really crossed my mind.  I decided after oral this good I would probably struggle to rise to the occasion for a 2nd round so just went with it.  Eventually shot a massive load.  After the recent edging chat I would recommend giving Nicole a try in this respect.

Nice bit of chat and I was on my way.  I did question myself that I just paid £120 for a BJ in reality, but it was a worthwhile experience.  Would return.