Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhitexx - Edinburgh Incall  (Read 2158 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Greedo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr Incall = £130

Met Lily a few weeks ago at her new flat -  very safe residential area with plenty of on street parking (metered) plus think there is a small private car park behind her block that she said was also fine to use.

Comms with Lily beforehand were great, contacted her early on day to enquire but unfortunately she already had booking.  She then contacted me a couple of hours later to ask if still wanted to book for orig time as orig booking hadn't been confirmed.  Short notice but within 40 mins I was meeting her for first time.

After quick friendly chat and shower returned to room and Lily wasted no time in starting some very intense DFK then dropped to her knees for some amazing deep OWO that nearly had me popping before we even reached the bed.  She's facially a very cute, natural looking girl with a very friendly chatty manner that set me at ease quickly -  was feeling a bit nervous after last minute slightly rushed arrangement but that didn't last long!!

Then moved to bed and got her out her tiny black dress and classy undies to reveal a very petite, toned body with nice sized boobs and the most silky soft skin, especially attractive bum and unique tattoos.

Loads of passionate kissing continued throughout the whole booking - next hour passed in  a flash with loads more OWO, 69, fingering, doggy, flat-doggy and lots of very energetic cowgirl.  She does have a lot of energy and enthusiasm and genuinely does make you feel like she's getting really into it - exactly what a GFE should be but rarely actually is.

Eventually finished off with some more OWO and hands into her mouth which she gulped down and came back up for a last big snog.

Nice wee chat again afterwards while I got dressed, not rushed out in any way at all, then I realised I'd never actually sorted paperwork beforehand so quickly sorted that out before heading off.

Overall best GFE meeting I've had with genuinely nice natural Scottish girl who has very passionate dirty side to go with her cute girl next door looks and personality - just my cup of tea!!

PROS -
Very cute looks and personality
Passionate kissing throughout
Excellent OWO technique (inc CIM/Swallow)
Very energetic and enthusiastic
Great taste in music!

CONS -
Towels maybe not fluffy enough for some
Ummm not much else really

RETURN VISIT -  definite yes if can sort out suitable time slot soon.

Offline solway

Edinburgh's No. 1 by the sound of it ?

Scotland 's No.1 ?l

Offline Happyjose

Great review. The impression that the girl is into it is the most important factor for me

JazzMan

What about the shaggy belly??
Or is it tight and taught  :)

Hi Seeker,

On a previous thread I stated I have stretchmarks, so if this puts you off I'm not the girl for you.  :)

Above is comments from Lily herself saying she has stretchmarks.
I've never seen her myself so I'm confused when punters say she is toned.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:13:55 pm by JazzMan »

Greedo

Hi Seeker,

On a previous thread I stated I have stretchmarks, so if this puts you off I'm not the girl for you.  :)

Hi -  couple of minor white stretch marks round the belly button area, not an ounce of fat at all or any saggy belly as referred to above so stand by my description of being tight and toned all over..... you can actually be toned and still have a couple of stretch marks, the 2 aren't mutually exclusive or contradictory... hope that helps clarify

JazzMan

Hi -  couple of minor white stretch marks round the belly button area, not an ounce of fat at all or any saggy belly as referred to above so stand by my description of being tight and toned all over..... you can actually be toned and still have a couple of stretch marks, the 2 aren't mutually exclusive or contradictory... hope that helps clarify

Yes it does, thanks.

Drillakilla

Hi Seeker,

These have put me off too.

Thanks for clearing it up Greedo, with it not being the saggy extra skin stretch marks, still, I think it is enough for me to give it a by.

I just wonder where the hell are all the gym bunnies are, girls who squat have nice round bums and shapely toned legs, seems there are none of those girls, big round bums are hot as hell!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 01:43:46 pm by Drillakilla »

Offline Blowmehappy

I thought Lily was very pretty and very slim.  And she provided excellent services on the two occasions I saw her last year.  But I saw much more than just stretch marks on her midsection.  It was lose saggy skin.  When she was on her back, it wasn't bad but in other positions involving more gravity it was markedly hanging/saggy and stood out against her otherwise toned physique.   May be she's had something done since then if it's only 'a couple of stretch marks' now?  Lovely girl regardless and sorry Lily if/when you read this! 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:06:52 pm by Blowmehappy »

Offline SamScott

These have put me off too.

Thanks for clearing it up Greedo, with it not being the saggy extra skin stretch marks, still, I think it is enough for me to give it a by.

I just wonder where the hell are all the gym bunnies are, girls who squat have nice round bums and shapely toned legs, seems there are none of those girls, big round bums are hot as hell!!

When you find one let me know because that's what im looking for!
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125