Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No 1 in Lincoln  (Read 2905 times)

1 review(s) for Your No. 1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not my usual punting area but I had some spare time there and thought what the hell.  Have 3 Lincs girls on my HL and this one responded to a call, I was actually lucky as I believe she tends to only work a couple of days a week, probably due to a job.  30 mins for £60 which I think is good value.  Did not feel like she was clock watching.

Excellent time was had, gentle session with lots of kissing and OWO leading to good sex.

Profile and pictures are accurate and I suspect age is 29 as stated.  Location is fine, certainly did not feel unsafe. Comms excellent.

She is a well spoken young lady with great boobs and a good attitude.  Not a skinny one, more a proper woman.

I will return if in the area again.

DonTom

+1
(And yes, it is due to a job)

Gregorysboy

Helpful review thank you, she certainly seems to be no stranger to a fish supper or two!

Offline mr-oraltastic

Is she based in central lincoln or in easy reach of the Lincoln by-pass? Will be driving past a week on Friday and a diversion would be nice

DonTom

Yep - easy reach of the bypass. Up at the n-w corner, very close to Waitrose. You can park there and walk a minute if you prefer, but her street is quiet and discrete.

Offline RedKettle

agreed, easy to get to.

should have said in the review that she is English!

Offline mr-oraltastic

DonTom

"no stranger to a fish supper or two" is a bit unkind lol. Don't bother if you only like skinny rakes, but her curves are in what I would call 'in great proportion' - good-sized boobs and nice suckable nipples. But she's also a real friendly and intelligent lady! (If you're used to cold/disinterested and/or E European 'working girls' then I reckon you'll enjoy)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Definitely loving the curves, never seen any attrection in slim women. The picture of her that is in another thread on here looks very nice

Offline mr-oraltastic

unfortunately she is only working monday and tuesday this week, looked at Lincs Lou but she has a full time job and only works evenings