Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest profile ever?  (Read 2312 times)

Offline madeinwales56

Auburn Delight from Totton. What the fuck is this all about? She has a short profile which is longer than most main profiles and a FAQ section longer than your arm. What a load of shit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are there any longer profiles out there?

Offline mh

Cripes - the "Short Profile" alone is exhausting!

From her gallery it looks like she's a compulsive shopper as well as a compulsive writer.

...and every piece of clothing and equipment in her photos is numbered! This is major OCD, surely?

Offline nigel4498

There's even more, she has a link to her web page.
Unbelievable, who has the time to wade through all that?

CheeseInferno

Have watched a couple of her videos and she doesnt really look to get that excited by any of the men she shags on them, not a good omen for meeting her in real life IMO.

Offline madeinwales56

Have watched a couple of her videos and she doesnt really look to get that excited by any of the men she shags on them, not a good omen for meeting her in real life IMO.

Her profile gives me that impression. So many do's and don'ts always makes me wary. Shame as I like redheads.

hooman

She is probably the only red head with a almost perfect body but her eyes are dead, she has no real shape to her body, with a little toning up she could make it superb.

Offline purple_t

Well, at least she's thorough!

Offline bob1

This has to be a contender.

ding ding we have a winner..

Yes i know ive posted both of these before but thought it relevant to the op:)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:16:38 am by bob1 »
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bob1

I think that sammisams delete button broke around 3 years ago..
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

Auburn Delight from Totton. What a load of shit.

I'd worry about her mental state  :scare:

The list of hotels she wont visit, I guess they are the ones she's been banned from / thrown out of  :sarcastic:

sam1

I agree with James. I am concerned about her mental state. Could be under complete control of her boyfriend/pimp. Some good feedback though. So not sure to try her or not.Boyfriend is obviously going to be very close by.

Offline Boundless

Auburn Delight from Totton. What the fuck is this all about? She has a short profile which is longer than most main profiles and a FAQ section longer than your arm. What a load of shit.

Fuckin hell, I would never bother with a profile like that.

Even the photos are described in tedious attention to detail.
For instance "Topless With Oiled-Up Boobs And A Short Miniskirt" - we can see that love but are you a good shag and can you suck a snooker ball through a 1 inch pipe?

If I was contemplating seeing her, I'd just look on UKP. No review, no go.

5th Musketeer

Have to say - she is great and exactly what she advertises.  We need more like her - with such honesty - on AW

Offline dboy74

This has to be a contender.

ding ding we have a winner..

Yes i know ive posted both of these before but thought it relevant to the op:)

Now got repetitive strain injury from scrolling  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

IMO then red-heads have a tendency to be a bit bonkers.  Any mates who've had girlfriends with a hint of red hair or auburn / strawberry have experienced a fiery nature.  Just sayin'

tim99uk

madeinwales56 i LOVE your profile avitar..should get tshirts made up :)

I am english but would still be tempted to wonder around heathrow ( although i might ge arrested!! )