Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss X Daisy Question  (Read 1244 times)

Offline thegreatgriffin

This might be a really naive question, but with regard to missxdaisy's comments that she is a:-

'high class modified female'

What does the modified mean? At first I thought it might mean she's had some fake boobs put in, but then I checked her profile again and saw that she has them down as natural.

So again, what is the modifed? Is this some kind of body mod thing (i.e. piercing / scarring / bloody big things crammed into earlobes) as she does have pierced nipples by the look of it, or does it means a transexual that's gone through the operations? Or something else entirely?

Any ideas guys?

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:49:32 pm by thegreatgriffin »

Offline Armyboy20

She's not a TVs, i think it means that she's got her nipples pierced and a few tattoos.

Offline Sar-Major

I'd go more for the "Chic with a Dick" scenario  : :scare:   :scare:   :scare:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

eeeasy

Offline thegreatgriffin

Cheers for the ideas guys.....although with no overall consensus, we are still no closer to a definitive answer :P

Looks like I might just have to ask her outright.

On the plus side, I feel a lot less dense now as it seems I'm not the only one who doesn't know exactly what she is getting at!  :)

Offline marbella punts rule

This might be a really naive question, but with regard to missxdaisy's comments that she is a:-

'high class modified female'

What does the modified mean? At first I thought it might mean she's had some fake boobs put in, but then I checked her profile again and saw that she has them down as natural.

So again, what is the modifed? Is this some kind of body mod thing (i.e. piercing / scarring / bloody big things crammed into earlobes) as she does have pierced nipples by the look of it, or does it means a transexual that's gone through the operations? Or something else entirely?

Any ideas guys?

External Link/Members Only

send her a message and ask..! it would be easier than guessing  :dash:

Offline thegreatgriffin

send her a message and ask..! it would be easier than guessing  :dash:

Already done. Just awaiting a reply. Well, my mate has sent her a message asking anyway as he was already speaking to her :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:06:25 am by thegreatgriffin »

Offline thegreatgriffin

She's not a TVs, i think it means that she's got her nipples pierced and a few tattoos.

And the winner is......Armyboy20, for being the first person to guess correctly.

My mate has had a reply from Miss X Daisy and she has confirmed that she just has tattoos and piercings and is most definitely female.