Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @ LARINA @ (Turnpike Lane) WARNING!  (Read 3322 times)

1 review(s) for @ LARINA @ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short version: looked like a robbery set up, so I walked

Seen this review which had some details about profile swapping.

Called the maid to be told she wasn't working until later. After several failed punts, I was driving home and I tried calling again. Set up the punt and I arrived 10 mins early, so call the maid for the house number. Got in front of the house and noticed the the lights on. Text the maid stating I was nearly outside. I seen (what looked like) 2 men quickly move in the front room and turn off the lights.

Then a man (looked like a Romanian gypsy) opened the door and waved at me (trying to show me in, and he spoke limited English "Come") I hit redial on my punting phone (street was very quiet and I could here the TV in the house) But I couldn't here it ringing.

So I walked away watching my back. Once in the car I had a look around, checked my phone (no call/text back from the maid, to ask why I walked  :wacko: ) and drove home.

Services: None

Price: Would have been £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, maid English was basic

Would I visit again: NO

The girl:    Sergei and friends  :scare:

Pictures:   Never seen a W/G at this location.

Plus + I walked away (safely) with out having to fight or losing any money.

Neg: Total was of time (3rd bad, attempted punt that day).

Post code: N15 3ER

Below is current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Well done for walking - running - I always say if you have a gut feeling something is not right then you need to get out of the situation and get back to a safe place - car asap

Good negative and with post code

:thumbsup:

Offline punk

whats going on?first samLP now you, is this a Romanian con trick stunt that some pimps are coming up with?

punter6969

Well I never go for anyone with zero reviews

Offline HappyandLucky

Sounds like a lucky escape and a good reminder to all about the risk / downside of punting. Thx for posting  :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

Sounds really grim TD.

With sh*t like this happening, apparently, routinely now I'm afraid it's a red card from me for Romanian wgs. It doesn't make any sense to take the risk.  :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the replies. When money is involved, some are willing to try and take it from others (with out earning it)

The only problem is I've seen it back fire on some.

Romanians in this area of service are doing them selves no favours

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 06:21:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Profile swapping

TITS WANK

COME ON MY HUGE BREAST OR IN MY MOUTH

A LEVEL £20

From the above profile, they are so lazy they can't even update the likes vs the "Basic service"

A levels / CIM not list

Is a Tit wank possible with the below W/G (size wise) 

Offline punk

Profile swapping

From the above profile, they are so lazy they can't even update the likes vs the "Basic service"

A levels / CIM not list

seen her some where before north london,was she one of the good ones?

Offline pumps

Profile swapping

A levels / CIM not list

I visited the girl who's on the updated profile!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52208.0

From memory, it was a shared house....and the room  I punted in was occupied by at least 4 people! They all left it as I arrived.

Offline punk

Accessing from bulgaria now.

Offline pumps

Post code: N15 3ER

Below is current picture and profile:

After reading the review fully, I can confirm that is the same location/postcode  I saw the girl I posted just above at,  I can also confirm the men you saw, as I saw them too, they were leaving the front room when I called to say I had arrived lol

Also the girl in the photo I quoted is at the house/location in question.

CHIMERA

Got really scared while reading the review... Im usually very paranoid during the punt and imagined myself in the same situation and what would have happened if I haven't noticed the setup and entered the place  :scare:

Thanks for posting this mate, a good reminder of the downsides of the punting. Going to be even more paranoid next time and tripple check my safety options before proceeding with punt  :)

Offline punk

They could be the pimp and goon show.

Offline blue

Have also punted at this location, during the afternoon mind! Didn't see or hear any blokes, but after reading this review I wouldn't go there during the late hours! I would've been on edge if I had the same experience as the OP.

Sergi needs to keep out of sight and stay in his room or he'll scare everyone away.

Offline mr420

i've punted at this location a few times during the day and the early hours of the morning (used to be a 24hr operation going on there) and yea there was always at least one guy at the location every time i visited and even had the same guy open the door to me on two occasions and said 'come'  :unknown:. tbh they were harmless imo but i understand to others it may come across as threatening or strange . . especially if it was your first time visiting. I think they used the house to actually live and work in which is quite rare these days and as others have mentioned more or less every room was used for business/pleasure/living.

Not sure if it has already been said but the last time i tried to punt one of the wg at said location the maid gave me a different postcode and they seemed to have moved about 10mins up the road to a new flat . . i realised this as the 'infamous' maid greeted me when i arrived.