Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wedding rings  (Read 2933 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Out of curiosity.

Married punters. Do you leave your wedding ring on when you're with a wg? I vary between punts depending on, I don't know what really.

Just wondered what others do?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Serious question, not a wind up.

When did men start wearing wedding rings, 10 years ago, 20 years ago ---- I am sure this must be a fairly new concept.    :unknown:

SirFrank

I pretty much never take my ring off and even when I do take it off I've pretty much got a permanent indentation on my wedding ring finger. The way I look at is many girls are engaged, married or in long term relationships, many punters are married and I don't think the majority of girls give a toss anyway

DG

Never take it off. Not that any WG has ever asked if I'm married but if it comes up in conversation I don't deny it. Thinking about it I usually bring it up when making bookings because I only punt when the wife is at work, so taking ring off makes no difference.

Offline sticko

I leave it on.  I'm not hiding the fact I'm married, and there's a bloody great dent on my finger when it's not there.  No issue for me whatsoever. 

S

Jay-Jay

I suppose backing up Sir Franks comment I've been asked by girls if I'm married and when replying in the negative they say they believe it as there's no mark on my ring finger. Like I give a fuck enough to lie in the first place.
But for Jimmy's benefit....rings are by no means a recent addition. I did wear one when married and I'm an oldster.

Jay

Carmel

Why would a WG be even remotely concerned if a guy was married. It's not something I look for or even comment on. Not my business. End of.

Jay-Jay

Well I suppose it's the ones who are interested in why you're with them.....strangely some are? Compliment in a way.....I kid myself they're wondering that,as what they perceive a nice guy, is paying for sex!

Jay

Offline claretandblue

i leave mine on,no wg will care whether you are married or not,if you have a habit of losing things like i do its safer all round..

Offline hockogrockle

Never take mine off. I've only had a WG comment on it once in a putning career that goes back...er,er,....I think I'll draw a veil over that one. Frankly, since I wear it all the time, I don't even think about it before, during or after a punt.

spkmstr48

Always on, never been a subject of conversation, the ring that is. Sometimes being married comes up in conversation but not with any relevance to the punt.

charming_red

Why would a WG be even remotely concerned if a guy was married. It's not something I look for or even comment on. Not my business. End of.

Because women are inherently nosey.

Offline threechilliman

i leave mine on,no wg will care whether you are married or not,if you have a habit of losing things like i do its safer all round..

+1

tcm

Carmel

Because women are inherently nosey.

And yet my post tells how uninterested in a guys marital status I am. And how strange that most men ask me if I am married.

carefree

Why take it off?  You arent on a date, she isnt going to fall in love with you, she doesnt give a flying fuck whether you are married or not :unknown:

I read so many posts like this and its frustrates the hell out of me.

Guys, you/we are bank notes that is all, they dont care if we are married, fat, thin, ugly, pretty, boring, mad etc etc blah blah.

Wear your ring, and enjoy fucking them whilst wearing it :D

Offline CBPaul

I used to take it off but then thought why the fuck I am bothering.   :dash:

Besides, I doubt a prossie really cares if the ring is there or not but Mrs CBP would notice it missing within a milli-second if I forgot to put it back on. These days I think I would dislocate my finger if I tried to remove it and the tell tale white indentation would be as obvious as the ring itself.

I have noticed a few prossies look at the ring, some have made a comment about me being married but I don't think it has ever made a good punt become a bad punt.

yorkshire123

Always wear mine, just another thing to lose if I start fucking about with it.

A prossie once told me that she prefers married men as the few stalkers that she has had have all been single (enter the sites token gorilla to tell me that I shouldn't believe anything a prossie tells me  ;)), & that most married men just want a decent shag to replace what's missing at home.

Offline snaitram99

When did men start wearing wedding rings, 10 years ago, 20 years ago ---- I am sure this must be a fairly new concept.    :unknown:

More than thirty years ago, but not universal. Would be unusual in my dad's generation I think (he'd be in his 90's now).

Can just about get mine off with difficulty but would be worried about losing it. Lady I see regularly keeps hers on.

Offline threechilliman

I don't even think about mine, far too much else to be thinking about in a punt!

tcm

Offline mh

No, far from a new thing. My dad, married in the early late fifties, had one and from what he used to say it was usual for both husband and wife to wear a ring, with only a few untrustworthy men who didn't want it to be obvious they were married. For him (and me) the wedding ring wasn't and isn't a sign of ownership for either husband or wife, but rather of dedication to each other.

I guess I'm one step below the untrustworthy men in that I am happy to wear a wedding ring and yet shag other women. WGs don't give a stuff. I would guess that well over half their clients must be married men. We're the ones who can't use bar pick ups and online dating to get some action!

Online chris_jp2

I used to take my wedding ring off. And then on one punt I lost it - or it was lifted from my pocket while I cleaned up. Haven't worn it since and now we're divorced!

Offline OutForJustice80

I've never taken it off because I thought it would make the WG uncomfortable. I don't really know why I did the times when I've removed it. Some kind of misplaced sense of propriety/guilt I suppose. I think 80% of the time I've kept it on (and I only punt once a month at most).

Offline cueball

I don't wear a wedding ring but if I did I'd leave it on, my marital status has nothing to do with the prossie and she don't care anyway.

Offline OutForJustice80

And as for the rings themselves, I thought that was a centuries old tradition. Am I totally wrong?

charming_red

And yet my post tells how uninterested in a guys marital status I am. And how strange that most men ask me if I am married.

I don't think anyone gives a toss what you are and aren't interested in. My point is about women in general, hence the plural.

Offline KentAde

Mine is permanently glued to my finger!

squeezebox

I think some of the WG's get turned on a bit when fucking a married man.   :hi:

It can bring out a sluttier side in them.

For those that are single, put a fake one on and give it a try.

spkmstr48

:thumbsup:

I think you're probably right.

LycraAl

I've taken mine off just once when punting.

It was at the WG's request - just before I fisted her...  :D

Offline mh

I've taken mine off just once when punting.

It was at the WG's request - just before I fisted her...  :D

We're talking about wedding rings, not rings with sharp rocks!

Catullus

We're talking about wedding rings, not rings with sharp rocks!
Happened to me too.  She was worried it might get lost inside (what with all the lube and stuff).

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

As i struggle to remove mine..(takes a lot of liquid soap and a cold hand) i dont really have a choice..it stays on and i dont think the girls give a hoot anyway!

Offline Boundless

I don't wear one but when I had finished fucking Peaches (aka Teencocktease) in every position possible, we were chatting and I mentioned I was married, she said, why didn't you tell me earlier, I find it a big turn on fucking married blokes.