Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Jasminee - Burton on Trent  (Read 2879 times)

Offline j122

Thinking of casting my net further afield.
No hit on RIS but a couple with her number that show same girl & details.

Anyone had the pleasure?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

If you do go let my know as its only up the road from me

Offline themightyimp

Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

smithie1000

I spent my money today, so not me this week

yorkshire123

If you do go let my know as its only up the road from me

Maybe in your mind smithie but I wouldn't fancy walking the fucker  :D

Offline monkeybucket

i might tomorrow if i can make it happen...she looks good and i am always keen to try a girl who offers it up the bum for £60 :)

smithie1000

Monkeybucket, let us all know if you do as she looks nice but have we all thought that and got there and thought "oh no"

Offline jayuk99

think the  mole on her face might turn me off, otherwise shes got the looks

Offline Ramone78

Has anyone had a go ?
Thanks in advance

Offline _Bender_

I saw here a couple of months ago for a £60 30 min booking as I needed some quick 'relief'  ;) and she's only down the road.

Located quite close to the railway station in BOT. She's a very slim, and kissing was light, no dfk, owo was good, plenty of ball licking and she was an okay shag, didn't feel rushed, I didn't really notice the mole when that tight bodies riding you.

One thing, I did ask her about anal at the start and she was okay with that, it would be £20 extra, I thought maybe next time, half way during the punt she presents her self in doggy and starts guiding my cock to her arse, I was just carried away and just thinking "yes anal" slowly put it in and started pumping away and popped in her arse, cleaned up, got dressed, started to leave and she said £20 please... Doh.. Luckily I had it on me!

smithie1000

Offline Ramone78

I saw here a couple of months ago for a £60 30 min booking as I needed some quick 'relief'  ;) and she's only down the road.

Located quite close to the railway station in BOT. She's a very slim, and kissing was light, no dfk, owo was good, plenty of ball licking and she was an okay shag, didn't feel rushed, I didn't really notice the mole when that tight bodies riding you.

One thing, I did ask her about anal at the start and she was okay with that, it would be £20 extra, I thought maybe next time, half way during the punt she presents her self in doggy and starts guiding my cock to her arse, I was just carried away and just thinking "yes anal" slowly put it in and started pumping away and popped in her arse, cleaned up, got dressed, started to leave and she said £20 please... Doh.. Luckily I had it on me!

Excellent I'm on my way  :rolleyes:

nwbrfc

I also saw her a few months ago in BOT and totally echo the previous punter's experience - except wouldn't entertain anal - too big :(

Anyway, I should point out that the girl on the profile in the free photos is NOT the girl I saw called Jasminee. I have paid 1 credit to see her private photos, and they ARE of the Jasminee I saw, but she has a completely different tattoo on her lower back than the girl in the free photos.

Just so you know.

Offline _Bender_

I also saw her a few months ago in BOT and totally echo the previous punter's experience - except wouldn't entertain anal - too big :(

Anyway, I should point out that the girl on the profile in the free photos is NOT the girl I saw called Jasminee. I have paid 1 credit to see her private photos, and they ARE of the Jasminee I saw, but she has a completely different tattoo on her lower back than the girl in the free photos.

Just so you know.

Hi nwbrfc, you sure bud?

I also paid to see her private photos just before I went to see her and just checking back to see if I was going mad. It is the same girl in the private and free photos just that the free ones must be older. Think she's had a new tattoo/cover up

Offline _Bender_

Also I forgot to mention, while doing my usual internet searches for filth and local whores, I came across this.

Think Sergies has got some Staffs/Derbys prossie operation going on.... External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Just so you know.

good info ta

smithie1000

Also I forgot to mention, while doing my usual internet searches for filth and local whores, I came across this.

Think Sergies has got some Staffs/Derbys prossie operation going on.... External Link/Members Only

there all on AW too