Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera (NW1)  (Read 2299 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punting Valley

I do not usually punt in London but work took me there for a few days, so I decided to visit one of the highly-reviewed London girls.

Hot Ameera (NW1)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Ameera this month (March 2015) for 2 hours before she went on holiday. I paid £240 all inclusive at the time but her current rate is now £130/h plus rimming extra £20 or £260 for 2 hours all inclusive.

After figuring out my schedule and knowing that she had limited availability before going on holiday, I made my booking in advance. The communication was good overall. The initial communication by email was very slow as she was quite busy, though it went a lot better after switching to text messaging. We arranged a time by text and then finalised the details by email. Text communication on the day was very good as well. :thumbsup:

The location is a typical London flat not far from Euston or King's Cross stations. After texting her upon arrival I was given the flat number and pressed the buzzer. As it is not a modern flat, Ameera had to come open the front door for me. The bedroom is nicely decorated with vinyl discs and posters, it has a very unique and youthful character to it. It is worth noted that the showering facility and the toilet is not in the same room if anyone cares. :crazy:

Ameera looked exactly like her photos on AW, plus some facial piercing. The piercing made her look cuter rather than trashy. Her body is also slimmer than in her photos as she has been going to the gym. I think she is prettier in person, she planned to update her AW photos soon I believe. She also speaks well in an English accent with a slight hint of EE accent, so there was no communication issue at all, I would have thought she was born in the UK. I was greeted with a DFK, paperwork sorted, and she offered me a drink and a shower. Ameera's DFK is very intense, she liked to bite a little and suck on my lips as she was pulling away. I felt my soul being sucked out of me when we were kissing, which I enjoyed very much. :thumbsup:

There was no clock-watching at all but we were on-time anyway. Ameera uses her phone to set a timer (for the agreed time plus 5/10 minutes, I believe) when she comes into the bedroom at the beginning. She provided all the services requested, including the typical GFE+PSE and other services as advertised on her profile. Ameera got amazing oral skills and coupled with her tongue piercing, she gave me a very intense blowjob :thumbsup:. Her pussy was also quite tight which made penetration with her very enjoyable. I was able to pop twice during our time together. One a side note, we had a nice chat in between rounds and I find her quite talkative in a good way :kiss girl:, as soon as I was starting to recover she got back to work. :wacko:

A minor negative would be the venue, which is not the modern style flat that I am used to (Maybe I am just spoiled :unknown:). For example, I found it a little inconvenient that there is no toilet in the bathroom (toilet is in another room). And that she would have to personally come and get the front door which makes privacy a potential issue. She mentioned to me that she is looking for a better flat, so hopefully with the now increased price and increased demand she will be able to upgrade her place soon.

Overall, as reviewed by many here, I think Ameera is one of the best in London. She is very professional and has a straight to the point approach when it comes to customer service, I would give her many thumbs up for her working attitude :thumbsup:. I had a very positive experience and will certainly repeat again next time when work takes me to London.

Goofy85

She's raised her prices too! I've seen her once, at her cheaper rate.

Glad I'm not currently punting. I've been without for two months so far. As much as I love UKP, I feel it has been a significant contributor to girls raising their prices. And I know she reads this forum. She isn't the only WG who does. Shame for those of us who cannot afford the hikes.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:10:39 pm by Goofy85 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

She's raised her prices too! I've seen her once, at her cheaper rate.

As much as I love UKP, I feel it has been a significant contributor to girls raising their prices. And I know she reads this forum. She isn't the only WG who does. Shame for those of us who cannot afford the hikes.

Exactly my sentiments. Fluffies doing their OTT gushing reviews, only to be repaid with a pro$$ie price hike (unless they've done a ''redcab'').

The price increase is good news for me because now she's off the hotlist... she was only a plan B anyway.  :music:

Offline The_Don

Its up to her if she wishes to raise her prices. Just like its up to punters if they wish to visit @ the new rate.

Some like the consistency of a WG.  Others are will to take a punt (gamble) on finding new W/G(s) that are good; and FVM, which can happen  :)  But it can be a costly search (money wise)   :scare:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:58:43 pm by The_Don »

john_n

Its up to her if she wishes to raise her prices. Just like its up to punters if they wish to visit @ the new rate.

Some like the consistency of a WG.  Others are will to take a punt (gamble) on finding new W/G(s) that are good; and FVM, which can happen  :)  But it can be a costly search (money wise)   :scare:

Agree. It's not that much of an increase and I believe that her prices been the same for some time.  I assume it might be a way to maybe filter out a few time wasters as well

password02

+1 - They set the prices - It is up to the punter if they want to pay that price - If No business then she will have a dusty phone. However if she is still busy then she has found her price bracket  - I will still see her and hope to when she is back in April

tristen92

She can charge 200 an hour and still get business judging by sentiments towards her service on here.

Goofy85

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting it is NOT up to girls to raise their prices. Of course it is up to them.

I've just noticed a correlation between sudden swathes of gushing reviews and price hikes for the particular working girls in question. Here are some girls who have raised their prices amidst a sudden surge of UKP reviews. You will also find them to be the girls with the most reviews on here.

Lillyhart
NaughtyMel
Cindy
HazelKitty
Adele 30 minute rate now £130 since popularity increase (same as hourly). Eliminating her 'value' option for those short on time and cash

I'm just pointing out something I've noticed. And expressing a concern as a fellow punter. To those saying the price hikes are not a lot. £20 is a lot to me. It is probably a lot to others on here too. So don't be snobbish. Saying openly that you will see girls even if they raise prices just helps to encourage it in my view. And I sometimes worry when members here get very defensive over the girls.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 08:45:04 pm by Goofy85 »

Offline claretandblue

Agree. It's not that much of an increase and I believe that her prices been the same for some time.  I assume it might be a way to maybe filter out a few time wasters as well

not much of an increase?half hour including rimming has gone overnight from 80 quid to 110,an increase of 37.5%!

she is a nice girl and i have enjoyed my two visits but she is having a laugh

john_n

not much of an increase?half hour including rimming has gone overnight from 80 quid to 110,an increase of 37.5%!

she is a nice girl and i have enjoyed my two visits but she is having a laugh

Sorry, I wasn't thinking UK when I said that. I'm not UK based, so average salary is quite a bit higher were I'm based. Didn't mean to offend anyone

Offline claretandblue

Sorry, I wasn't thinking UK when I said that. I'm not UK based, so average salary is quite a bit higher were I'm based. Didn't mean to offend anyone

haha you didnt offend and it has nothing to do with salary,its simple maths,a 37.5% rise is clearly substantial,whether her previous rate was £40 or £400 is immaterial

Offline Punting Valley

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting it is NOT up to girls to raise their prices. Of course it is up to them.

I've just noticed a correlation between sudden swathes of gushing reviews and price hikes for the particular working girls in question. Here are some girls who have raised their prices amidst a sudden surge of UKP reviews. You will also find them to be the girls with the most reviews on here.

Lillyhart
NaughtyMel
Cindy
HazelKitty
Adele 30 minute rate now £130 since popularity increase (same as hourly). Eliminating her 'value' option for those short on time and cash

I'm just pointing out something I've noticed. And expressing a concern as a fellow punter. To those saying the price hikes are not a lot. £20 is a lot to me. It is probably a lot to others on here too. So don't be snobbish. Saying openly that you will see girls even if they raise prices just helps to encourage it in my view. And I sometimes worry when members here get very defensive over the girls.

But for me it is the large number of positive reviews that would give me the confidence to see a particular girl. I don't want to take the risk of TOFTT, or to go for girls with only one or two positive reviews... I want some sort of guarantee by taking as little risk as possible.

However I very much agree with you that openly saying I would see girls even if price is raised is stupid :hi: Each person judges value differently. I would see Ameera at her current (new) rate, which is quite reasonable in my opinion, but I would be more hesitant to see her if it goes up more.

Goofy85

Thank you for the educated response Punting Valley. It's a catch22 situation, as the cliche goes. Reviews help decide who to see, but I feel the girls use it as a catalyst for a price rise. My motivation to post in this thread was not to have a dig at you of course, but more as a reaction to yet another working girl I wanted to see in future raising her price. I won't see her now.

It's just a negative side effect of a useful forum. I just find punters getting defensive and seeming to encourage price hikes that is annoying. Unfortunately the price hikes of some of the girls I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread has priced me out of enjoying this hobby as much as I used to.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:28:48 pm by Goofy85 »

west8

Again, a sudden deluge of reviews on here equates to a substantial rate hike.

Only one way to fix that: the 'Gina Love' way: skip reviewing said girl(s) on here altogether until they float back to earth and show a little gratitude (and customer loyalty) for all the free exposure.

Offline Punting Valley

Thank you for the educated response Punting Valley. It's a catch22 situation, as the cliche goes. Reviews help decide who to see, but I feel the girls use it as a catalyst for a price rise. My motivation to post in this thread was not to have a dig at you of course, but more as a reaction to yet another working girl I wanted to see in future raising her price. I won't see her now.

It's just a negative side effect of a useful forum. I just find punters getting defensive and seeming to encourage price hikes that is annoying. Unfortunately the price hikes of some of the girls I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread has priced me out of enjoying this hobby as much as I used to.

I don't think girls use positive reviews as a direct catalyst to increase price, it is probably more like positive reviews lead to more customers and the girls realise the increased demand and thus adjust their price to reflect what they are worth/to avoid burnout and giving shit service. Supply and demand is an inevitable part of business unfortunately.

Encouraging price raise is unethical to both punters and WGs. Not only is that a stab in the back to your fellow punters, a WG might also take an individual's opinion of her price as a reflection of the punter population and mistakenly price herself out.

On a separate note, I feel like it is also much easier for a WG to justify raising her price (claiming the increased demand/inflation etc) than to justify dropping her price. When a girl drops her price we would assume it is because of dusty phone which makes us view her negatively, it would be a double loss situation for them. So I think even without further reviews, the girls who have already increased the price are unlikely to drop them. It is pretty much a one-way street for price adjustment. Once it has gone up it almost never comes back down, and once a girl priced herself out of a punter's price range she is off his hotlist. We can only hope the well-reviewed girls would freeze their price, and if they choose to raise their price they must be careful not to price themselves out.

fredpunter

As I understand it (and please do not assume that any of the following demonstrates that I approve of price increases, there are few folk tighter than me) from a brief chat with her, her feelings on the matter are ....
Her prices have been stable for a long time
During this time she has got very popular by providing a consistently excellent service ... she wouldn't be popular if she didn't
She compared her prices to those of others with similar popularity and services offered and decided they were all charging more (and in some cases still are with extras taken in to account).
Her price for three hours has not increased from what it was (she prefers longer bookings to a succession of half hours).

No one is forced to pay the higher rates, everyone is free to go elsewhere. If anyone knows of a lass providing a similar experience to that offered by ameera for significantly less cash feel free to pm me  :D

Anyway, as I said, just repeating her views, not supporting them or agreeing with them necessarily.

Offline The_Don

If anyone knows of a lass providing a similar experience to that offered by ameera for significantly less cash feel free to pm me  :D

Now that would be telling  :D

Offline sticko

During this time she has got very popular by providing a consistently excellent service ... she wouldn't be popular if she didn't
She compared her prices to those of others with similar popularity and services offered and decided they were all charging more (and in some cases still are with extras taken in to account).
Her price for three hours has not increased from what it was (she prefers longer bookings to a succession of half hours).

I had the same conversation with her.  Her decision was driven mostly by the rates charged by other highly regarded women.  Competitive benchmarking is the biggest part of any pricing strategy; Ameera is simply doing what any service provider or manufacturer does.

S

Offline Punting Valley

As I understand it (and please do not assume that any of the following demonstrates that I approve of price increases, there are few folk tighter than me) from a brief chat with her, her feelings on the matter are ....

No one is forced to pay the higher rates, everyone is free to go elsewhere. If anyone knows of a lass providing a similar experience to that offered by ameera for significantly less cash feel free to pm me  :D

Anyway, as I said, just repeating her views, not supporting them or agreeing with them necessarily.

I had the same conversation with her.  Her decision was driven mostly by the rates charged by other highly regarded women.  Competitive benchmarking is the biggest part of any pricing strategy; Ameera is simply doing what any service provider or manufacturer does.

S

Me too, we talked about that as well. I did not mention it in my review above as I feel that retroactively scrutinising her price raise would not help other punters. Like I have said earlier, her current (new) rate seems reasonable to me, but that might not apply to others. It is up to each individual to judge whether it is worth it or not

password02

S

+1