Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Amazing - Golders Green  (Read 1955 times)

11 review(s) for Nicole Amazing. (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

Arranged a punt by text. Good comms handled by the maid.

Nicole is an attractive girl with a very fine figure. Lovely smile, the type of girl I'm usually attracted to. The only issues I had was that her arse which is a joy to look at was too firm for my liking. I prefer it a little softer so I can squeeze them, and her nipples were inverted and not erect which made sucking on them awkward.

Services included FK, OWO & sex in multiple positions.

Her kissing was nice, but not dfk. It wasn't full-on as I would have liked and during sex she didn't kiss as much as I would have liked either. It was rather limited.

She gave OWO with gusto, first while we were still standing, and then we moved on the bed where she continued. Wasn't deep enough for me, she was barely sucking half way down however she seemed to enjoy it. Not much variation and some hand movement was used along with OWO.

No fingering, she didn't say it but everytime I got close to fingering her she would subtly use her hand to guide mine to her clit. In some previous reviews here I've read she allows fingering.

The sex was the best part of the punt. She was really into it. She seemed to enjoy cowgirl, really grinding and humping. Lots of moaning throughout. Lack of kissing during sex was a small negative. It was limited, however it was an enjoyable punt.

I may return to see if Nicole is one of those girls who offer an improved service once she sees a client more than once. If it doesn't improve she'll become a plan B, C, D...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BeesKnees

Thanks for review Sam.

Her having inverted nips has placed her a few places higher in the HL. Always wanted to see what they're like in real life!

Her body shape is also what I find extremely attractive. It's that petite hourglass/almost pear shaped figure. Not quite Olympian but has cushing for the pushing

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good informative review.

There's quite a few girls in this area on my hl and she's one of them, so will evaluate further against the competion.

Thanks

Offline SamLP

Her body shape is also what I find extremely attractive. It's that petite hourglass/almost pear shaped figure. Not quite Olympian but has cushing for the pushing

I agree, facially and body wise she is my type of girl and has a lovely smile to go with it. If she upped her service a few notches she could be a top girl.

doobes

Disappointing to hear as Nicole was one of the few girls I revisited last year, solely on the GFE nature of her service - lots of DFK, fingering, etc. A return was long overdue but I'm in two minds now.

tristen92

Disappointing to hear as Nicole was one of the few girls I revisited last year, solely on the GFE nature of her service - lots of DFK, fingering, etc. A return was long overdue but I'm in two minds now.
There's nothing to say that a W/G won't be more attentive to certain punters over others. I'd judge it more on your personal experience with the girl. It might come down to preference.

Online The_Don

Thanks for the SamLP  :thumbsup:

At the end of the day its a choice, if you feel that way  :hi:

Each punter take some a little some thing different from each W/G they visit.

Having seen Nicole many times my self, I know what on offer and will return.

Offline SamLP

Sorry for casting some doubts. The most recent review before mine mentioned fingering. I really can't tell why I wasn't allowed. I'm willing to return, hopefully she'll up her service as I quite liked her.

Offline MrSmiley

I've never been allowed to finger her :( guess she doesn't like me that much!  :cry: