Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Alice - Edinburgh tour  (Read 1298 times)

7 review(s) for English Alice (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Greedo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 Min Incall = £180

Met Alice about a month ago when she was doing a brief tour in Edinburgh.  Comms in advance were friendly, prompt and was fine with me contacting her again after making original 1 hr booking to extend to 90 mins (did this after looking at her PG and reading another UKP positive review).

Location was a central Edinburgh serviced apartment, easy to find and plenty of local on street parking (metered).

Alice, as stated in profile, is a very naturally pretty girl who doesn't wear any make up and really doesn't need to either -  much more smiley than her pics suggest with a sexy Northern accent.

Started with OWO which she has a very interesting technique, alternating between soft, wet, deep sucking and then fast paced tounge flicking on the base of the head -  moved between the 2 alternating styles regularly and really was a struggle not to finish off there and then.

Moved into some RO for a while, very clean, smooth, tight and tasty down below.

The on with condom for a fantastic next hour, mixing up cowgirl, doggy, mish and some from behind spooning...... all very enthusiastic and energetic.  She has a fantastic body with the most amazing bum (small but curvy and smooth) and small perky boobs.

Finished off with a expert hand job all over her boobs and stomach.

No rushing at all and nice chat afterwards rather than being ushered straight out the door.

PROS:
Very natural girl (personality and looks)
That bum
OWO technique
No clock watching/ rushing

CONS:
Not in Edinburgh regularly

RETURN VISIT? -  definitely if she comes back to Edinburgh or if I'm down South in same city.

Tjkooker

Nice review Greedo. Sounds a good punt if she's your type. Too plain for me.  Did she give you any clues about if/when she might be back?

JazzMan

Thanks for the review.
I prefer the natural look to the makeup and fake tan.
I'll keep a look out for her the next time she's in Scotland.

Greedo

Nice review Greedo. Sounds a good punt if she's your type. Too plain for me.  Did she give you any clues about if/when she might be back?

Thanks, she said she was saving up for new flat in London but hoped to come back up to Scotland again later in year.... hopefully

Offline Banquo

Let's hope she pops back up to Scotland again fairly soon. Nice lass, good punt, if the natural GFE thing floats your boat.

stuart_gla

Yep, good review, agree with the bj technique comments  :yahoo:  did that for ages with me.

Love to see her up here again...  Very nice, natural, and good chat too.