Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Desire of AdultWork  (Read 4961 times)

4 review(s) for Minxxxy Mia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

aka MinxyMia.

External Link/Members Only

I booked Mia for a 1 hour incall. Price was £120.

Communications were good. I arranged the booking via AW messages then she asked me to phone her the next day to confirm. I did and she seemed really nice on the phone. Afterwards she texted me the entire address apart from the house number, then I phoned her just prior to the start of the booking to get the house number.

Her house is in Wallsend on the edge of the main shopping area and is an easy walk from both Wallsend and Hadrian Road metro stations. There is plenty of parking in the nearby streets. It's not a prosperous area but was quiet and seemed nice enough to me. Inside the flat is clean, neat and tidy.

When the door opened I was just "whoa". She's a beautiful girl, as seen in her photos. I'd guess they're a couple of years old but she looks basically the same, though her hair is brown now as opposed to the red seen in her pics. She was wearing a dressing gown that left just enough on show to keep things interesting. She was nicely made up and looked fab.

I sorted the paperwork then we sat on the settee and she offered me a drink. It seems that she likes to have a chat beforehand to break the ice. She made it clear that this chat was off the clock, i.e. it was not being taken out of my booking time.

She's full of personality, really vivacious and chatty with a good sense of humour and loads of interesting stories and anecdotes. She comes across as very genuine and down to earth. I'd say she has quite a similar personality to Brooke Knights. We chatted for 20-30 minutes but it flew.

I jumped in the shower. The bathroom was clean and tidy, there was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Back in the bedroom she'd discarded the dressing gown. She's got a gorgeous size 10 body - curvy hips and bum, shapely legs and a pair of perfectly shaped enhanced DD boobs. She's got lovely soft, tanned skin as well (just like her pics). She was wearing the black hold ups I'd given her with heels and a fishnet dress type thing and looked terrific. So sexy. She said she'd been a lap dancer in the past and I'm not surprised with a body like hers.

Her hygiene was perfect too and she smelled great.

Services: DFK, OWO, HJ, Reverse O, 69, sex (missionary, doggy, cowgirl, missionary, cowgirl), cum on boobs. She said she does CIM but not facials. I would guess she doesn't do anal.

Her DFK was really full on and she's a great kisser. OWO / HJ was good and she was very responsive during reverse O. The sex was superb, she really got into it and seemed to be genuinely enjoying it. She was bucking back big style in missionary and doggy and was very tactile and vocal throughout. I struggled to avoid cumming during the sex.

She's certainly no clockwatcher, she was very casual with the time and I'm sure the 1 hour booking overran (aside from the additional 20-30 minute chat beforehand).

I got a quick wash and departed.

It was a great punt with an upbeat, fun vibe to it and I really enjoyed it.

I'd definitely recommend her and will return.

Looking4fun

She sounds great seen her profile on aw & wasn't sure but after reading your review added to the list
Thanks

Offline PlasticGeordie

Briiliant review Prof. She does look great and from what you say she seems a must see. It can be nice to have a talk before hand if its clear its not coming out of the actual booking time.  Definitely on the hit list.

Offline Bengeo13

Well done Prof, detailed review as ever!
Sounds like a top performer!  Would you put her in the top bracket? As with Lily, Honey and the handful of girls who actually care about their work?

themademan2

On my radar now, just read her other reviews and she defo seems not to be a clock watching conveyor belt type of lass. Does she defo do dfk as no mention of kissing on her profile?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:21:40 am by themademan2 »

walking dead

I have seen her recently.
I can confirm everything prof said. 
I think I had a 20 minute plus chat before the 30 min appointment.  She likes to chat!
her breasts are great, feel good for being enhanced.
She is very keen pushing towards you in all positions.

Only slight negative,  the front door is on the main road.  not great but I wasn't waiting for long

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Well done Prof, detailed review as ever!
Sounds like a top performer!  Would you put her in the top bracket? As with Lily, Honey and the handful of girls who actually care about their work?

Yes, the combination of her looks, personality and attitude make her top drawer in my opinion. She seems to maintain a fairly low profile or I think she'd be a lot better known.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

On my radar now, just read her other reviews and she defo seems not to be a clock watching conveyor belt type of lass. Does she defo do dfk as no mention of kissing on her profile?

Yes it was definitely DFK. I'd always read that she kissed but only did DFK with regulars so I wasn't expecting it and it was a very pleasant surprise. I don't know if she's relaxing the rule for everyone or if I just got lucky.

Offline Third Man

Saw her once last year sometime. She is good looking, and likes to chat. For me she is a bit pushy in that she had me licking her for absolutely ages and I really didn't get much say in proceedings! But certainly worth seeing.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Saw her once last year sometime. She is good looking, and likes to chat. For me she is a bit pushy in that she had me licking her for absolutely ages and I really didn't get much say in proceedings! But certainly worth seeing.

She did suggest things to do and position changes but it felt enthusiastic rather than pushy.

Offline jarrovian

Nice review prof. Sometimes we do pick up the wrong vibes about girls. I had the feeling that she would be one of these who because of her looks would think you should be privileged to have sex with her. You have now put me at ease and she's on the radar. My only problem is that I know quite a few people who live in that area and wouldn't want to be spotted. May be worth taking a chance though

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Nice review prof. Sometimes we do pick up the wrong vibes about girls. I had the feeling that she would be one of these who because of her looks would think you should be privileged to have sex with her. You have now put me at ease and she's on the radar. My only problem is that I know quite a few people who live in that area and wouldn't want to be spotted. May be worth taking a chance though

Yeah I know what you mean, I was a bit worried she might be rather aloof but she looked so hot I went for it anyway. Funnily enough she said people always tell her she should put some smiley photos on her profile. I do like her non-smiley pics though, she looks really sexy in them.

I'd suggest just sneaking in under cover of darkness!

shengfan

Well in my very humble opinion she is breathtakingly stunning!!!!!omg!!!!!

Offline domino999

. My only problem is that I know quite a few people who live in that area and wouldn't want to be spotted. May be worth taking a chance though

She's been on the hit list for well over a year (maybe closer to two) and sent her an email via vivastreet a couple of months back but didn't get a response.

I've always noticed her location of be Newcastle Quays/NE1 and more recently Gateshead Quays (Orche yard/Baltic area) so might be worth asking if it a temp thing in Walsend or she might have multiple locations

Sexxy Mia

Minxy Mia
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47353.msg622477#msg622477

Gorgeous Mia

Brunette Desire

The lady is fond of a name change but she's right up my street.

First class review Professor.

Offline jarrovian

Not far for you to travel then :D

Offline domino999

Not far for you to travel then :D

Even if i lived next door... being ball deep into her is as far as i want to be  :drinks:

Looking4fun

she's just added more photo's she's stunning even a cheeky smile in one of them

Offline Randy101

Her link is no longer working !

Offline MasterChief

Her link is no longer working !

She takes it down when she is not working

Offline SteveT1969

Great review, another one added to my hot list. I can't afford to add any more so might have to stop reading the positive reviews on here lol.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Anyone seen her recently?

I haven't noticed her profile in my AW hot list in a long time, probably a month or 2 after I saw her back in mid-March this year.

The profile you linked to in your post is different from the one I booked her through. What makes you think it's the same girl, is it just the similarity of the name?

Online johnny34

Anyone seen her recently?

I have not seen her profile recently (maybe 6mths), she used to take it down on the days she was not working but it was always back up after a few days when she was. She used to use another profile 'Minxxxy Mia' I think.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:14:09 pm by johnny34 »

themademan2

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:47:20 pm by themademan2 »

Offline domino999

What makes you think it's the same girl, is it just the similarity of the name?

I thought it was an established fact that sexxy mia,  minxy mia and then brunette desire are all the same person.

External Link/Members Only)

I apologise if that isn't the case

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I thought it was an established fact that sexxy mia,  minxy mia and then brunette desire are all the same person.

External Link/Members Only)

I apologise if that isn't the case

Yes it's clear from your links that it is the same girl. I didn't know she'd ever gone by the name "Sexxy Mia" and obviously the AW profile only had pics of her house so I asked out of curiosity. Apologies if my question came across as accusatory as it wasn't intended that way.  :)

Offline jonjo29

Re Minxxy Mia / Brunette Desire

She's not been on A/W for a few months. Moved off the scene completely.