Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex lessons  (Read 2930 times)

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Just seen this advert

Offline johnny34

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Just seen this advert

Half the class will be practical, half will be theory/discussion.....WTF....i'd call it timewasting.

Offline Mansell

If the price reflected the 50/50 it might be more understandable. Also if she was a well know girl you might believe she knows what she's doing. Just feels like an excuse to talk loads, not that some girls need one.

greychap

Some newbies or virgins could find this of interest...but not what I would personally go for.

Different marketing tactic though so no doubt she is seeing how popular the advert is.

Warwick Hunt

Its certainly innovative, got a bit of a twinge when i seen it.

Looks cracking too, might sign up for the full course :P

Offline NotTooOld4It

Nobody'd ever too late to learn something. And what an arse she has.

Warwick Hunt

If she is any good, she could in fact offer lessons to the wg who have had negative reviews on here.

Lesson : 1
How to wash your fanny  :D

squeezebox

I'd consider a booking, if it turned into teacher/student role play and I ended up in her balls deep.
In that case £100 an hour would represent VFM!  :hi:  (I'm a quick learner)

Warwick Hunt

I'd consider a booking, if it turned into teacher/student role play and I ended up in her balls deep.
In that case £100 an hour would represent VFM!  :hi:  (I'm a quick learner)

Well thats just it, you could go and plead complete ignorance.
I think the first half of theory would set you up for the practical quite nicely, you would be raring to go.

You could then piss her off, get an half hours detention, and your away again  :dance:

Offline mcb

She seems to have a cracking body.

Offline highfive

If you dont want the lesson do you get a discount  :lol:

Offline Mansell

You could then piss her off, get an half hours detention, and your away again  :dance:

Now that's the best idea yet, but can I have 1 hr  :lol:

Just imagine if keeva started offering lessons, the que would round the block.

Offline foreverchanges

She may start setting customers homework therefore giving opportunity for the forgetful punter to  trot out the age old excuses of yesteryear ie.."Sorry Miss I left it on the bus/my pet hippopotomus ate it/I did it but some bandits from Byker stole it along with my packet of toffoes"
This would then result in her giving you 10 bangs on the bot with the slipper and being made to do a PE lesson in your underpants.

Hmm I may be interested !!

Offline foreverchanges

Now that's the best idea yet, but can I have 1 hr  :lol:

Just imagine if keeva started offering lessons, the que would round the block.

Its not the punters Keeva should be giving lessons to ..its her fellow WGs!!

Offline Bengeo13

Belting idea!
But I agree with Mr Hunt, there's a lot the girls could learn from us about pleasuring a guy
In fact I'm going to post my own advert offering my skills

walking dead

I messaged yesterday,  deleted , no reply

Offline hockogrockle

How many are there in a class, and is there a follow-on course for improvers?

Offline johnny34

How many are there in a class, and is there a follow-on course for improvers?

Not sure how many in a class.

Probably start with 'O'levels, then progress to 'A'levels. If your any good she may offer a degree course followed by your Masters... :D

Warwick Hunt

Not sure how many in a class.

Probably start with 'O'levels, then progress to 'A'levels. If your any good she may offer a degree course followed by your Masters... :D

Let suppose you did manage to pass all the exams flying colours, where do you go from there.

Paying good money to satisfy the ladies of the night is not why i am in the game.

Self gratification is my only goal, selfish i know  :D

Offline domino999

"Do you have any specific problems (premature ejaculation etc)?"

If I took the 15 mins for 40 quid and half was a discussion, i'd need premature ejaculation to finish the job on time! 

Offline Bengeo13

I don't think I could stop myself prematurely ejaculating at an arse like that!

realalefan

Dialled the number on the AW profile and a woman with a strong foreign accent answered.  I was advised to 'send me a message, not contact me by phone', when I asked a bit more about the services on offer.

:unknown:

Offline thegreatgriffin

Dialled the number on the AW profile and a woman with a strong foreign accent answered.  I was advised to 'send me a message, not contact me by phone', when I asked a bit more about the services on offer.

:unknown:

Ah........the famous 'send me a message' technique. Otherwise known as the 'no speaky the language' approach, usually used to renege on any services she doesn't really want to offer or to up the price/change the rules when she has managed to ensnare anyone foolish enough to actually turn up for a booking.

Offline bronson24

Ah........the famous 'send me a message' technique. Otherwise known as the 'no speaky the language' approach, usually used to renege on any services she doesn't really want to offer or to up the price/change the rules when she has managed to ensnare anyone foolish enough to actually turn up for a booking.

yea exactly.  They all understand and speak the language of money though

Offline thegreatgriffin

yea exactly.  They all understand and speak the language of money though

I'm just always amazed that anyone falls for it! Don't get me wrong, sometimes when I'm running out of options, I might buzz one of the more suspect aw profiles, just to check and hopefully to be proven wrong when I discover that they are in fact genuine. However, not once has I been proven wrong. They let the phone ring out and then seconds later send a text asking me to text instead. At this point, I have thankfully never thought with the little head (probably been burned too many times in my youth) and then dismiss them altogether.

I just wonder if anyone does then enter a text dialogue and expects a decent booking at the end of it!

Warwick Hunt

Disappointed to see its a scam, good work lads for exposing it  :thumbsup:

Offline Bengeo13

Phew, saved at the 11th hour!
It was that arse picture that started it!
I entered into text dialogue and quickly picked up a foreign style of grammar, but still continued despite early warning signs
Those buttocks! So tempting
Even time and destination released (Fenham) and just decided to check here and more information available
Oh dear, disappointment
Still a great set of cheeks though, whoever is the owner!