Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey is not active on AdultWork  (Read 1755 times)

Offline superfurryanimal

Honey's account on AW is disabled (or can't be viewed). I hope she's OK; if she's retired I wish her all the best.

Looking4fun

she's gone retired from adultwork

Offline maxxblue

Looking4fun

In a way really pleased honeys retired lovely girl

The fishman 2014

I enquired today by txt and was told she would next be available Tuesday. Probably disabled profile til then to stop the Avalanche of emails she would have to wade through when she next signs in

Looking4fun

Nope ask her when you see her

Offline Breaker

....and so is Teen Jade.  :scare:
Jade had something on her profile about starting a new job, shame if true about Honey never had the pleasure.

The fishman 2014

Not being funny but if its all true as u say then how can I aske her when I see her??

Looking4fun

The fishman 2014

Apologies I've realised my mistake, when checking my msgs again Id misread the date and it was actually an old msg chain, not related to the coming week. Sadly it must be true

walking dead

Looking4fun

I cannot make to much comment as I'm not sure what Info's out there she has retired from aw i know that to be a fact

Warwick Hunt

Never had the pleasure of meeting Honey and by all accounts she is a really nice young lady, for that reason i hope it works out for her and never has to return  :hi:

Online Kev3773

Only got to see her once and her friend Jade once also. Did plan a return visit but if they have left the business I wish them well, I still have the memories  :rolleyes:

walking dead

I got the impression these girls liked the cash.
I am sure they will be back

Warwick Hunt

I got the impression these girls liked the cash.
I am sure they will be back

You may be right walking dead.

It always amuses me when i see selflies taken in front of the mirror that a wg has uploaded onto their profile, and in the background, lying on the floor are the empty designer bags from their latest shopping trip.
For that short time it must seem all worth while   :D

Offline Third Man

Really surprised to read about Honey. When I saw her a few weeks ago she was in good form and seemed to be enjoying her work. Hope she makes a return.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Holiday time for the girls I think.....

I was in touch with Honey last week but couldn't quite get timings right - I'm sure all is well :)