Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlette (Bristol BS1)  (Read 6662 times)

4 review(s) for ___Scarlett___ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

herelonely

I met Scarlette a couple of weeks back. I had e-mailed through AW with no response and so texted, quick response and saw her that evening.

External Link/Members Only

Incall
1 hour (well.... allegedly)
£100

Scarlette's flat is easy to find, right by Temple Meads Station with loads of on street parking nearby (at 7pm). Scarlette buzzed me up and I was met by the woman in the pictures. Very pretty to me and with very sexy lips. Dressed in black lingerie and stockings. Flat clean and tidy, the room has en suite shower which was offered (declined as I'd just had one) by a really friendly girl as paperwork was sorted.

Quick hug and onto the bed as she asked what I wanted, I said I wanted to be seduced and GFE. She asked me to undress and lay down and then sat astride me and took basque-thing top off. Nice boobs, I sat up to suck on them which she 'allowed' but didn't seem over happy with. I then went for DFK and was pushed back "oh sorry, I can't I have mouth ulcer and don't want to spread it". Her profile listed French Kissing, I had mentioned it in my text and ended up with not even a Granny peck.

On with mac and ok BJ, mixture of hand and mouth. Followed by cowgirl, mish and doggy for first pop. Bit of a chat, really friendly girl (chatty if you like that kind of thing), new mac applied after 5/10 minutes and second BJ, before repeat of first mish and doggy for second pop.

I was then passed my shirt, a clear sign the meeting was nearing an end. We chatted again as we dressed and I left. As I got to the car I glanced at my watch and noticed I'd been inside for about 40 minutes of the 'hour'.

Positives
Pretty girl, is girl in pictures
Friendly and chatty (if you like that)
Shower offered
Pretty good BJ
Great Arse

Negatives
No kissing
Cut short hour
sex felt quite 'by the numbers' not what I'd call GFE and certainly not what I'd call seduced

ATMIV

Sorry it didn't go well for you

Putting aside a current ongoing thread about her, this us such a disappointing review

She clearly has the potential but just isn't prepared to put the effort in.

herelonely

Sorry it didn't go well for you

Putting aside a current ongoing thread about her, this us such a disappointing review

She clearly has the potential but just isn't prepared to put the effort in.

Just went looking for the thread you mention, totally missed that when I checked on here before I saw her - wouldn't have seen her if I'd seen that or realised she was on blacklist!! Couldn't find any reference to her here, must have mistyped the number  :scare:

guy_of_fifty

Thanks herelonely, just took her off my HL

Offline Roth

But there is something about her that seems just hot and dirty ..... :D ;)

Offline slavealan75

I know, I really want to see her but she didn't respond with a confirmation. She looks so attractive and her lingerie shots look great.

SirFrank

She's a good looking gal but feedback here has always been underwhelming at best. I get the impression that you'd probably have a very vanilla service?

Offline Jeremy

I get the impression that you'd probably have a very vanilla service?
That was my experience when I saw her. As was said in the OP, she's a nice enough girl to talk to and such, if only she put the same level of enthusiasm into her actual service.

Offline Roth

I know, I really want to see her but she didn't respond with a confirmation. She looks so attractive and her lingerie shots look great.

She does look great.  Hopefully she reads UKP sometime and improves her service.  I still have the hots to see her! Dont know why and it could be a waste of money.    ;)

SirFrank

She does look great.  Hopefully she reads UKP sometime and improves her service.  I still have the hots to see her! Dont know why and it could be a waste of money.    ;)

I used to work with an older bird, who was my boss at the time, and I had the real hots for her. I spent at least a year wondering what it would be like to shag her. On a works night out we got pissed up and she inevitably fell for my dashing boyish good looks and wit and I ended up fucking her. Sadly I'd spent so much time fantasising about fucking her that the reality was inevitably a let down. I even went back several times afterwards just to be sure and sadly it didn't get any better plus to boot the last session the condom broke and I'd obviously spent quite a while shagging bareback plus I'd emptied my neferious seed inside her, which made for an interesting few weeks afterwards!

You don't need me to tell you that you'll end up disappointed. That said, why not get it out of your system and be done with it
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:49:43 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Roth

You don't need me to tell you that you'll end up disappointed. That said, why not get it out of your system and be done with it

Your right SF.  Cheers for the advice. :drinks:

Offline rudolph hucker

Just go to her profile, print off a facial picture of her and make a mask out of it, then put it on Blond Roxy or Angelina and wa-hay, you think you're shagging Scarlette but you'll have a faaaar better time and got it out of your system.

Offline Roth

Just go to her profile, print off a facial picture of her and make a mask out of it, then put it on Blond Roxy or Angelina and wa-hay, you think you're shagging Scarlette but you'll have a faaaar better time and got it out of your system.

Now there's an idea!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, she's a good looking lass, shame her service doesn't seem to match her looks

vw

Bloody hell, she's a good looking lass, shame her service doesn't seem to match her looks
She fucked over one of the natives for 4 figures, on the blacklist !

Offline cueball

Yeah, just read it.

sorry to bump this thread, I were meaning to post on the other thread running on same lass, I had both opened

Hawkwind71

I think we need constant reminding and what a waste.....

vw

Yeah, just read it.

sorry to bump this thread, I were meaning to post on the other thread running on same lass, I had both opened
Not bothered it makes the new guys aware and that's always a good thing.

Offline Smoking joe

Until this i was seriously tempted to visit her this week, think i will give it a miss now!
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Until this i was seriously tempted to visit her this week, think i will give it a miss now!

I'd still punt with her if she ever gets to the top of my HL.  :thumbsup: :rose:  :wackogirl:

Just out of curiosity.  :D :crazy: :D

Hawkwind71

I'd still punt with her if she ever gets to the top of my HL.  :thumbsup: :rose:  :wackogirl:

Just out of curiosity.  :D :crazy: :D

This is just my problem, make sure I took minimal identity, money to the punt to mitigate risk.
Decide before arrival that the £100 was a write off. Accept I was probably visiting a Diva.
Realise I must never tell anyone about it. Expect the date may not happen cos of bad comms.
Arrive, bury my face and cock in those tits, get the fuck out and find the nearest church for 3 hail marys.

vw

This is just my problem, make sure I took minimal identity, money to the punt to mitigate risk.
Decide before arrival that the £100 was a write off. Accept I was probably visiting a Diva.
Realise I must never tell anyone about it. Expect the date may not happen cos of bad comms.
Arrive, bury my face and cock in those tits, get the fuck out and find the nearest church for 3 hail marys.
But get a photo of her well documented weird minge !

Hawkwind71

But get a photo of her well documented weird minge !

Darn, too late to amend my post, but yes I gotta see what a weird minge looks like.

Do you know what a pussy is in the states. Beaver ! Ouch teethmarks  :scare:

vw

Darn, too late to amend my post, but yes I gotta see what a weird minge looks like.

Do you know what a pussy is in the states. Beaver ! Ouch teethmarks  :scare:
Well in the states a fanny is their bum ! External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

+1  :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline TerryTibbs

Looks like see is back, profile back again.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've noticed that none of Scarlette's reviews actually link to the reason why she got blacklisted, and this one probably should, under the circumstances:

Ripped off:  a cautionary tale

Cda1966

Is there a special method of contacting her where she actually replies ? Have never had an answer from her.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:58:23 pm by Cda1966 »

Offline Roth

She's very tasty and a nice rack. :rose: :rose:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Is there a special method of contacting her where she actually replies ? Have never had an answer from her.

Some sort of weird comms problem.  Apparently even if you do get a reply, she then has a habit of suddenly and permanently breaking off comms for no reason - which is exactly what she did to the guy she robbed.

They say she's mentally ill, but I don't know what would cause this, I'm not a shrink.  "Madder than a box of frogs" isn't really a diagnosis.

Offline Roth

Some sort of weird comms problem.  Apparently even if you do get a reply, she then has a habit of suddenly and permanently breaking off comms for no reason - which is exactly what she did to the guy she robbed.

They say she's mentally ill, but I don't know what would cause this, I'm not a shrink.  "Madder than a box of frogs" isn't really a diagnosis.

Which punter in his right mind lends a prossie money. :dash: :dash:  EAS big style.  You pay to fuck em and then you leave em. :hi:  Never get involved in there personal life. :hi:

Offline ico23

I had a really underwhelming shit punt with her a few years back and yet I look at those knockers and find myself wanting another go ! Why ? I fear that way madness lies.

I've never known such a good looking girl not turn me on at a meet. It was very strange, cold experience and even after a couple of years I still can't reconcile it ! She looks to all the world like sex on legs.

Offline Roth

I had a really underwhelming shit punt with her a few years back and yet I look at those knockers and find myself wanting another go ! Why ? I fear that way madness lies.

I've never known such a good looking girl not turn me on at a meet. It was very strange, cold experience and even after a couple of years I still can't reconcile it ! She looks to all the world like sex on legs.

Why no review? :unknown:

Offline ico23

Hi Roth

I think I did, although it could have been an addition/contribution to somebody else's review thread ? I don't really see the point of repeating what a lot of posters have already said. The general Scarlette consensus seems pretty similar. Looks great but no cigar !

Offline Roth

Hi Roth

I think I did, although it could have been an addition/contribution to somebody else's review thread ? I don't really see the point of repeating what a lot of posters have already said. The general Scarlette consensus seems pretty similar. Looks great but no cigar !

Fair one.  Thanks.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

Pity about her service as she looks great. Always tempted and was just thinking about messaging her, but think I'll pass her over again having re-read this. Cheers.

Offline mrdiamond77

She was also on my list to see a while back, but the negative comments about her on this site have put me off.  Shame because she looks stunning.

Cotswold knight

Every time I go to Adultwork site I always look at Scarlette's page, she just looks simply stunning and I'm tempted to book her but so many negative reviews  :scare:

Offline Roth

Every time I go to Adultwork site I always look at Scarlette's page, she just looks simply stunning and I'm tempted to book her but so many negative reviews  :scare:

Eh? :unknown:  She has 3 reviews - one positive, one neutral and one negative. :hi:

Cotswold knight

Eh? :unknown:  She has 3 reviews - one positive, one neutral and one negative. :hi:
don't mean negative reviews on AW but negative messages on here

Offline Roth

don't mean negative reviews on AW but negative messages on here

The reviews I mentioned are UKP ones not AW ones.  She only has 3 UKP reviews on here. :hi:

Basically if you have  read the reviews and still like the look of her then go pay her and fuck her as a prossie.  But don't develop EAS and then cross the line by lending her money. :timeout: Lending prossies money is a mugs game for any sane punter. :hi:

Offline happy as larry

I saw her today as part of my week long Bristol / South West puntathon. 7 girls in 7 days

vw

I saw her today as part of my week long Bristol / South West puntathon. 7 girls in 7 days

Was her pussy still weird ?

Hope you didnt lend her any money ?   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Look forward to your reviews and enjoy the rest of your puntathon.