Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandymac Adultwork  (Read 1047 times)

4 review(s) for Mandymac (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline con-a-ser

I know its a bit delayed but only posted due to recomendation posted in a MILF thread

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Girls Name: MandyMac                                                      Place: Hotel Bury
Date: 31/08/11
Price: £ ???                                                                    Duration: 1hour

Description: brunette who is Petite & as a good body on her for her age & been a MILF External Link/Members Only 
Hidden Image/Members Only
Comments
well this Image had been doing it for me for a while
& when the offer was there I thought I’d be a fool not to, so exchanged PMs Over time & dress code etc
I asked for her to wear hold ups short skirts G sting & blouse with no Bra, If weather was nice but knowing the British weather plan B was tight jeans & a top with no underwear & the weather was crap on the day so Plan B it was, but the lady is accommodating & the hotel was one wear someone dressed a little different would stand out, So that ruled the latex nun outfit out, Well the day arrives & call to say she was on way (this had been authorised as I said phone if any problems) Arrived at hotel & I went down as keycard needed for access

Service:
Well we entered the room & you could still see the steam coming from the bathroom, Handed over the agreed fee & spoke brief then she removed her top & shoes to reveal pert tits with already erect nipples,
hHidden Image/Members Only
She then kissed me & I then sucked the nipples prior to pushing her down to her knees were she unzipped me & started sucking where he was quickly erect so I stood back & removed the top & jeans I was wearing than sat on the edge of the bed laying back her still on her knees to continued the BJ paying lots of attention to head & balls I was getting close but resisted & grabbed a condom & she put it on
She was then stood up & bent over, pulling her jeans round her knees & pushed it up her bum pushing her towards been flat on the bed & built up a rhythm, well she was tight & seemed to be really enjoying it with the Ahh Ahh Ahh moans, Well after a while I was getting really close so back in her mouth to completion with her swallowing the lot & maintained sucking
, Very nice & enjoyable, next she remover the jeans & made ready for round two

Specialties: See the list on the site but Anal CIM & swallow are defiantly on the menu 

Comments: very eager to please & dirty in the room
Recommend: Yes
See again: Well all in all it was good value