Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New facility on AdultWork search  (Read 661 times)

Offline latecomer

This just seems to have appeared today: underneath location there is now a Nationality box.  You can include or exclude, which is a handy way of filtering out Romanians.  Wonder how long that will last though?

Offline tel_house

Thanks for that LC

It is indeed useful, I've just done one of my saved searches, any nationality gives 20 results . Excluding Romanians gives 4 results and 3 of the 4 are already on my HL.

TH

Jason

There is both “include” and “exclude” nationality options. You can choose to exclude (for example) Romanians and search for any nationality except Romanians. Or you can choose the include option to search only for a specific nationality e.g. British. You cannot include/exclude groups of nationalities though just a single one.

It is important to note that this search facility is only for fully verified members or anyway members who have supplied ID (even though they are still not fully verified). Many British birds are not fully verified so they will not be searchable through this function. I also noticed that few girls who were not fully verified for long time (just had a verification picture) became fully verified which suggests that Adultwork may had asked or warned the non-fully verified girls to do so letting them known that they would not be searchable through that facility.

Offline Qwerty

Doesn't work very well - see the other thread on the subject - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51441.0