Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie VIP - is she the worst adultwork Romanian punt in the West Midlands?  (Read 1710 times)

White Knight

Sophie VIP - nice looking girl, great body with a great rack. Punted her twice..but poor service. Has her service improved or she considered the worst Romanian aw punt in the West Midlands...it will be a shame unless she ups her game...advice..treat with caution...

Offline saf1976

May I ask why you punted her twice if she gave such poor service the first time?

Got a link for her?

Offline Trevor12

May I ask why you punted her twice if she gave such poor service the first time?

Got a link for her?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Worst punt in the WMids- NathalieVIP gets my vote External Link/Members Only (hopefully a link to my review should appear below).

She's the only Romanian WG I've had a bad punt with. I've had many excellent punts with other Romanian girls (all positively reviewed on here by me or others). I've mentioned before, it's just a case of doing you're homework first to minimise the risk.

Dodo

Call me 'faceist' but her face has caution written all over it for me

Offline saf1976

She's the only Romanian WG I've had a bad punt with. I've had many excellent punts with other Romanian girls (all positively reviewed on here by me or others). I've mentioned before, it's just a case of doing you're homework first to minimise the risk.

Exactly!

White Knight

Another worst Romanian punt - Roxanne..provides all services but IMO not so good in the looks department...

White Knight

Sophie VIP:-The reason I punted her twice...the west midland  regulars were away in January...and spread the net to consider the new kids on the block...she does have a very good body and thought she was a good option...I loved playing with her big tits (they were excellent with great nipples on a size 6 girl)...however her attitude and service was not good...showed a lot of ee attitude during hammer time & not good listening to instruction...this was proved second time...I thought she could be a good regular back-up plan as did like fucking the body as she does have tight pussy...usually always have better service second time around due to the girl being familiar & more relaxed with you and service generally gets better and clauses start disappearing...will always be sucker for a young size 6-8 girl with a good slim body & great tits...I will never learn....

White Knight

Got a link for her?

Her link is on the best looking wg in the west midland thread...

Offline saf1976

Her link is on the best looking wg in the west midland thread...

... and you say Romanians attitude is not good ...

White Knight

Link no longer active.. She did say she was in uk for only 2-3 months...hopefully she will improve her service if she decides to give the West Midlands another go....