Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Acuherbal health - South Ealing  (Read 4226 times)

Offline mixup04

pretty quiet shop front. one of those half shop type things with an old ladies hairdresser next door, however they close at 5 so if you want to spare being seen by their customers just go after. although from the front everything seems legit so no real reason not to enter tbh.

middle aged lady on the desk with massage price list for you to browse. i went for the 1hr deep tissue massage and paid 60 although half hour was only 30, will go for that next time tho. was greeted by a pretty asian lady who led me into the back and our massage room. small but appropriate. good massage and easy convo between the two of us. about 20mins before the end i was asked if i would like B2B or HE. i went for B2B but rather than haggle just agreed on the first price of 50 - yes i know way too much! but its hard to resist when she got your cock in her hands lols
 she undressed and rubbed her pert tits all over my back, rolled me over and let me touch them. i must say some amazing nipples on her. like bullets man. biggest I've seen! she seemed to be enjoying it as much as i was. then some oil on the old boy and down to some pretty impressive hand skills. it wasn't long before i sprayed her with cum with a huge smile on her face.

she cleaned us up and led me out. gave me a cheeky kiss on the cheek and hoped to see me soon. on the way out the receptionist said to me a different girl everyday and hopes to see me again!

i will be going back just a matter of when.

External Link/Members Only

Offline leatherlover

Call me naive, but I never thought these places were fronts for parlours!

Offline scottpeters

I went there about a year ago and massage was only £45,  might be worth texting ahead next time and confirming price.

In my experience HE should be £20 extra and B2B another £20 ontop. Check out my recent review where B2B is available for £80 with far nicer rooms.

Offline beastmaster

So it was £110 for a one hour B2B massage - that's a hell of a lot, average is around £85