Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friday recommendation  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Jonnylover1234

Hi guys I'm looking for an incall for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon and after some advice. Looking for someone British and mid thirties or under. I'm trying to get an appointment with Harriet jones but don't think I'll be successful

External Link/Members Only

Any suggestions on someone similar would be appreciated. Looking for owo, RO, gfe, cim etc.

Cheers in advance guys
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:57:35 pm by Jonnylover1234 »

Offline HughJardon

If i was doing a friday nighter then it would have to be either jessica or nicky at the hungarian nut draining factory.. :cool:

SirFukedDaLot

If you don't mind skinny.. elite1elle.. quality through and througj.. had some brilliant fuckathons with her and she does all of the above with a smile and loves it. :cool:

Offline Corus Boy

If i was doing a friday nighter then it would have to be either jessica or nicky at the hungarian nut draining factory.. :cool:

Agreed, forget the British request, these two are not your typically pictured EE girls.

Bluebird

I saw this girl she may or may not suit you

She certainly looked after me and has great feedback

Offline charlie-mott

I saw this girl she may or may not suit you

She certainly looked after me and has great feedback

But she was on AW before under a different name offering BB

Bluebird

Offline HughJardon

If you don't mind skinny.. elite1elle.. quality through and througj.. had some brilliant fuckathons with her and she does all of the above with a smile and loves it. :cool:

Ive often wondered about her but she is a bag of bones, tho she looks filthy..straw and saucer filthy i bet she knows her way round a pork sword

SirFukedDaLot

Hugh.. in real life naked she is ok.. trust when I say she fucks and gets fucked like no other that I have seen.. and seen a lot I have.. clock watching doesn't exist.. but cock watching does.. I rate her pretty high when I look at the overall service provided.. nothing comes even close to it. VFM YOU GET BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.  :cool:

Offline HughJardon

Cheers SirFuckdalot, i admit i saw one of her videos but the guy had a bush like Tito Jacksons afro "back in the day" ....she looked good though and showed a lot of guile and displayed great oral...

may well be worth visiting her.