Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Iasi, Romania  (Read 2043 times)

bitsandbobs

Will be there next week and wondering if anyone has punted there and has some advice?  Loads of info for Bucharest but not much on Iasi.  Just across the border from Moldavia so may try looking there too.

Also read that prostitution is illegal in Romania but assume it is not enforced - anyone had any issues?

spkmstr48

I thought all the Romanian WGs were here!

bitsandbobs

Boaby321

Yup, can confirm they've taken up residence in Dundee city centre and are providing crap service as usual!

spkmstr48

Yup, can confirm they've taken up residence in Dundee city centre and are providing crap service as usual!

Dundee!

Where next, Shetland?

Ben4454

Caught some Romanians trying to nick £2,000 worth of alcohol about a week ago and £100 worth of chewing gum.

spkmstr48

Caught some Romanians trying to nick £2,000 worth of alcohol about a week ago and £100 worth of chewing gum.

What no fags?

bitsandbobs

And the punting in Bucharest has been crap so far, no more for me.

spkmstr48

Although none of us appear to have been able to give you a sensible answer, I believe I can safely speak for all when I say "not surprised".

Sorry it didn't work out for you though, try Germany next time.

bitsandbobs

Thanks, but it always secondary so no real problem.  However, made it to Iasi which is a student city....

vt

A few indies listed in Iasi here...looks pretty cheap...around 100-120RON per hour (under £20ph)...if you can access those local rates...hopefully there are some students of English there!!

External Link/Members Only

Let us know how you get on!  :thumbsup:

bitsandbobs

A few indies listed in Iasi here...looks pretty cheap...around 100-120RON per hour (under £20ph)...if you can access those local rates...hopefully there are some students of English there!!

Let us know how you get on!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for this however my punting experience in Romania was disappointing to say the least.  I thought by going to source it would of been better.

However, it was a good trip and loved the country so will be going back but not for punting.

Started in Bucharest and saw 2 indies:

Fake pictures, bad attitude and overpriced (€140+ per hour with extras) was just a waste of time although the second one did give very good blowjob.

Next stop was Iasi which has a large university and walking around the streets and just seeing beautiful women made me very opportunistic about punting here.  After using indies in Bucharest I decided to go the agency route: External Link/Members Only

Saw 2 girls from here and although these are RON250 delivered to your hotel they were average looking girls at best.  There are 2 other massage parlours in Iasi but only this one did outcall to hotel.  Speaking with one of the girls it didn't sound too promising in terms of quality if I did incall.

The first girl was nice but did overcharge which was fine as she fucked like she really wanted to.  The second girl was ok.

Overall, just got the feeling of being ripped off all the time when punting in Romania and maybe I was looking in the wrong places or just had bad luck but for me I won't there again.