Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SIMPLYCHERISE1  (Read 3547 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

went to see her, based in south london..
Must admit her room is not very nice, but not smelly..

But the lady in front of me tall around 5'8 in height, size 8 to 10 firm tight healthy figure.. small tits but nice..
then recieved
very Pretty face..

She had tight leather type trousers on, nice blouse..
gave her £130 for 1 hr, looking at her physical construction in all fairness should be around £170 to £200 price range, so already VFM BARGAIN!!!

started of with extremely heavy passionate helping of DFK, squeezing her lovely rear end, stripped her off, she had a slight forest, so no mango licking, licked and kissed her beautiful body all over, what sexy legs!!
kissed and gently chewed her delicious buttocks, great owo with eye contact, had sex in missionary position whilst passionate dfk, awesome to when i popped in rubber inside her..
got her to wear short sexy dress, done a sexy intimate lap dance..
got owo with eye contact till cim second round....

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.5/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

Hi,

Can you tell me what area of south London she's based in?

Offline king tarzan

merton... high street

sexy mixed race minx.. hot stuff

password02

Good review - But its a NO from me - she sent me 2x AW emails about 2-3weeks asking me if  wanted to book her.

I would never do a booking with a girl who sends me unsolicited AW emails asking me to book her.  :thumbsdown:

Offline JamesRockford

King Tarzan - you surprise me with your positive assessment of...

Smelly room, no mango licking (your favourite!) and £130/hr in South London?

Offline king tarzan

Room was not nice, but not smelly, could not lick her mango as she was slightly hairy, but she is stunning and £130 is VFM

west8

Room was not nice, but not smelly, could not lick her mango as she was slightly hairy, but she is stunning and £130 is VFM

Bad news dude: my money is on her being a post-op TS.

Offline king tarzan

no way, she is 100% female, otherwise i would of ran out!!!

west8

no way, she is 100% female, otherwise i would of ran out!!!

She is now...  :scare:

Offline king tarzan

she is 100% born female..
i adore beautiful women, and she is 1 of them, nice tall pretty..

Offline JamesRockford

OK so now to add to the above she's also too hairy to attempt eating her mango.  I shudder to think what else you haven't told us, KT.  Hairy nipples? Hairly chest? Hairy legs (excusable for cultural reasons if she was German), Garlic skin? Curly toenais? Adam's apple? Sweaty belly button?

Offline king tarzan

OK so now to add to the above she's also too hairy to attempt eating her mango.  I shudder to think what else you haven't told us, KT.  Hairy nipples? Hairly chest? Hairy legs (excusable for cultural reasons if she was German), Garlic skin? Curly toenais? Adam's apple? Sweaty belly button?
other than the hairy mango she was fine, lovely smooth silky nice long legs, titties were on the small side, nice juicy rear end and very pretty face!!

password02

I have tried to block her as she keeps sending me unsolicited emails asking if I would like to visit her.

I have said NO at least 3 times and yet she still keeps trying to contact me for a booking.

A big NEGATIVE from me

Offline king tarzan

when i rang to meet, she offered me 2 hours at £180.. i said no
1 hour at £130 was enough

she is hungry for cash...

password02

when i rang to meet, she offered me 2 hours at £180.. i said no
1 hour at £130 was enough

she is hungry for cash...

+1 same - My RB was £200 for 2.5 hours and she reduced to 3190 to secure my booking - I told her No Thanks

Offline what-a man

Makes me wonder why she sounds so desperate.

Offline Vivago

Was intrigued by one of her gallery pics. WTF. :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline pumps

She emailed me today looking for work as she saw my RB.

After looking through her pics I was thinking post op to myself. So i Then searched for her on ukp and someone else (west8) shares  my thoughts lol

password02

She emailed me today looking for work as she saw my RB.

After looking through her pics I was thinking post op to myself. So i Then searched for her on ukp and someone else (west8) shares  my thoughts lol

she posted on my RB 3 times - must be very dusty phone

dmitri

I remember from her face she was working in Streatham a year ago. Mixed race, very tight   but I paid 100 in all inclusive. No way I shall pay 130 now. :)

Offline The_Don

she keeps sending me unsolicited emails asking if I would like to visit her.

Not good (unsolicited)

I had to edit my account on A/W after subbed to a PG and I received a flirt (see below)

I received unsolicited text, from a W/G I've never seen before, directing me to a link (website then with a link for A/W). I think I know who used / passed my number on. Time to change my SIM card and do a factory reset on the punting phone, again   :blush:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10.msg21;topicseen#msg21

Flirts / Client Connections
Probably you want to opt out and avoid them. Or maybe you like WGs contacting you to sell their wares?
Decide if you want 'flirts' and switch them off if you don't.
Flirts are a way for advertisers to send out large numbers of short messages to targeted clients with minimum effort. Most flirts are selected from pre-formatted phrases and grouped by 'icebreakers,' 'passionate' or 'humorous.' For instance, "I'm Wet, are you hard?" Sending them takes just a couple of clicks.
Service providers who you have emailed or booked can send you an email and view your profile if you have one and send you flirts or proposals.  (If you create a reverse booking service providers can view your profile too.) If you opt in to Client Connections, verified service providers with whom you have not had previous contact can search for you and send you flirts or proposals. A 'proposal' is a longer version of a flirt, also pre-formatted. For instance, "Hi (your name) - Wanted to let you drop you a line and let you know that I just adore (select from list of attributes). If you want to hook up with me for some fun then take a look at my profile. If you like what you see you can get in touch with me via my Profile Page. I would like to get to know you a whole lot better, so don't be a stranger for long. Love, (her name) xxxx"
To opt out of Flirts, untick the box on your 'Edit Profile page.' You can do this even if you have not filled in a profile. My Details > Edit Profile > Profile Details >  General . . . Client Connections. You should be able to uncheck 'Participate in Client Connections.'
You can also stop an annoying advertiser contacting you by clicking 'Ban Profile.' Flirts & Proposals come via a different route into your Flirt inbox, so can easily be ignored or reviewed at leisure.
Client Connections. Untick the box on your Edit Profile page. If you stay opted in, verified service providers with whom you have not had previous contact can search for you and send you flirts or proposals. 'Verified' advertisers are supposedly more genuine – whether this is always the case is highly debatable.
Unless you want to receive flirts & proposals, you are probably best opting out of flirts and Client Connections.