Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela - Touring (Glasgow)  (Read 2163 times)

tryssic

External Link/Members Only

Before I start this review I should make it clear that my punt occurred several years ago and it could be possible that Pamela has changed her attitude,  but I'll stand by my view that at the time it was a Negative. The reason I'm reviewing now,  well I posted some of my bad experience on another thread and TJ suggested I add a full review. I hope this helps some of you.

I'm normally an Edinburgh only man but this was one of the couple of occasions I'd taken the trip across to Glasgow. Pamela was staying ina hotel near the Enoch Centre (sorry my Glasgow geography is sadly lacking) and she was using the same pictures then as she currently is on ES. Now bear in mind this was 7 or 8 years ago when I had the punt,  but add to this the fact I'd originally seen Pamela on some London sites when I was working down south about 3/4 years previous to this, and that would make them at least 10 years old now.

I'd made a 1 hour booking with her which I think was £150 (pretty sure on that as it was the same rate as the London punts I'd had). Anyway I went up to her room and I was certainly taken aback. Yes it was the lass in the photos,  yes she was busty but that's not what made me have a mental jaw drop. She was at least a size (maybe two) bigger than her photos,  she had enough makeup to make Kiss seem restrained,  and the hotel room looked as if a bomb had gone off in it (there were empty Red Bull cans lying everywhere). I should have walked but as I'd travelled for a couple of hours already the wrong head did the thinking for me.

Still was still fairly hot so I thought it wouldn't be a complete waste but it got more disappointing. It started with a lacklustre massage to get me in the mood but I distinctly remember her along me to return the favour.  Now this is where I realised for the first time that some girls use photoshop to try and lure us punters in (it was in my early punting days and a mistake that I'll hold my hand up to). Her pictures made her out (and still do) to have a fantastic firm arse - wrong, it felt like a waterbed covered in orange peel. No tone and a cellulite filled mass. Now I'm not model myself, but when you advertise yourself the way she did (and still does) I felt swindled. Plus I'm an arse and tit man and it felt like I was only getting half the package.

Well I thought at least I'll get a fuck out of this and she did pretty much jump straight on with minimal foreplay. If she did give me a blowjob it wasn't anything memorable. But this was 15/20 minutes in and with the anticipation that had been building on the journey I shot my load fairly quickly.  Oh well still had half an hour or so left at least I'd get a second round,  but no,  she got off the bed, got dressed straight away and then sat as far away from me as possible.  She couldn't have made it any clearer that nothing else was going to happen. I'm fairly certain it was only I jizzed that she mentioned about only cumming once. I just got up and left (getting dressed of course), I don't even think I said goodbye.

I should have challenged her at the time but I was an inexperienced punter and just wanted to get home.  All I could think about on the way back was 'I should have just had a wank'.

As I said earlier,  her attitude may have changed and it was a few years ago BUT she is still using pictures from 10 years ago.

Drillakilla

Normally a review of a punt several years old wouldn't be much use, but this is an exception thanks for it.

I've seen her on northern Angels and nearly booked her several times on how good she looked in her pics, fuck if they are over 10 years old and she has a saggy flat arse thank God I never. There is another thread on here about here, she stabbed her boyfriend during a cocaine session and went to jail, so on that basis I don't give a fuck if she is. It's world I would avoid the crazy bitch like the plague.

tryssic

Definitely one to avoid I think. As I said, I wasn't going to post the review as it was a while back, and I only really mentioned her because I saw she was still using the same pictures, but TJ thought it could save other people a shite punt.

I've just noticed that she's asking for £200 nowadays.  Bargain   :lol:

Offline solway

Well done tryssic _ she seems a right psycho. Defo saved a few guys here.The price was enough to put me off.

Firebird

Kudos to you mate for posting this. As far as I'm concerned the fact the punt was years ago is irrelevant. She's still advertising her services and charging a fucking extortionate amount of money for them so a review from an old punt is still useful because it shows that her pics are as old as the hills, her arse is like a bag of pish and she has a cum once then fuck off policy.

Hats off to you  :hi:

tryssic

I had no idea about the boyfriend stabbing but the cocaine habit would make sense of her attitude at the time.

If I'm honest, I would have been able to cope with the arse and extra 'baggage' had she had a punter focused attitude - I don't like the idea of treating women as objects but I was paying for a service. What really galls me now (with hindsight) is that she couldn't give a shit.

If she's changed her ways the someone please feel free to correct me but based on previous experience she can GTF.

Offline Qwerty-----12345

Is this the same Pamela?

She's touring locally at the moment and contacted her today to book but just seen this and she looks remarkably like the Pamela on the link you posted.

You might be about to save me a fair bit of cash so thanks if it is!

Offline Clattypats

I would say it is the same girl with different hairdo :unknown:

ickydicky

Offline Qwerty-----12345

I would say it is the same girl with different hairdo :unknown:
Thanks - that was a near miss!

Offline Zbd1974

I'm sure I nearly booked her once. She was advertising anal (not at discretion) asked if it was extra and she said £500
Decided not to bother my or her arse at those rates on top of the high rates she's charges anyhow.

Think her AW profile is this one rather than the other one