Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Candy Nicole or Khloe Sexy Girl??  (Read 834 times)

Offline limesaz

Hi Guys, long time lurker here, decided to sign up so I could ask a question if you don't mind. Due to all the recent activity regarding these two ladies I'm split between which girl to see first, Candy Nicole External Link/Members Only or Khloe sexy girl External Link/Members Only    :dash:

I don't mind if I get GFE or a PSE experience (although I do tend to like CIM or a facial finish)......I basically just want to bang the hottest one first!! :D

So in your guys opinion who is the hottest facially and body wise out of the two????

Thanks in advance

Limesaz

tristen92

I've only seen Khloe; she's attractive but not gorgeous or even above 7.5 facially in my opinion. Haven't seen the other but going off glimpses in the pics I'd say Candy Nicole's probably better looking. Good luck.

Offline The_Don

Hi Guys, long time lurker here, decided to sign up so I could ask a question if you don't mind. Due to all the recent activity regarding these two ladies I'm split between which girl to see first, Candy Nicole External Link/Members Only or Khloe sexy girl External Link/Members Only    :dash:

I don't mind if I get GFE or a PSE experience (although I do tend to like CIM or a facial finish)......I basically just want to bang the hottest one first!! :D

So in your guys opinion who is the hottest facially and body wise out of the two????

Thanks in advance

Limesaz

Nicole is good looking -> (old reviews) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3467
Khloe offer a better service (IMO)

Having seen both YMMV.

Every one takes some thing different from each punt.

But for me if, I had a choice of which Polish W/G. I could see again: Daria (wins) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3725
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:07:52 pm by The_Don »

west8

I basically just want to bang the hottest one first!! :D

Busty Lexi
Khloe
Nicole

In terms of the body, the face and the 'hotness' factor, Lexi wins hands down. In terms of the service, Khloe wins hands down.

But if you want a teen body, choose Nicole (she's now blonde again BTW).

Offline limesaz

Thanks for the reply guys, really appreciate it! :thumbsup: