Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Sophie  (Read 1511 times)

valleypunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another one in Merthyr.. Anyone had the pleasure yet?

Offline ShyWolf

Where are all these Merthyr girls coming from have they opened a recruitment center or something

Read her profile and she say she uses a condom for everything which might mean oral but on her likes she ticked OWO

But she is a pretty girl but still think dirty little roxy looks better from there profiles just trying to find time to see her with the work scedual I'm on

ReboundHound

I agree,  how come Merthyr has become a hotbed? Going back a year or two am sure there were hardly any service providers in Merthyr. The only thing about Merthyr is that it is out of the way and next to nowhere.

Offline foreverhung

Oh my word, that's freaking perfect  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

wouldnt it be easier to just have a bop in Koolers night club and charm one of these sorts, saying that last time i went there and did that some gorilla with a beard to told me in no uncertain terms to fuck my own face..his words not mine

Offline ampersand

Gorgeous looking girl.  Wonder what the body is like?

SirFukedDaLot

Only sees British guys.  Pity.. I would consider giving her my kebab straight in the shitter.   :wacko:

SirFrank

Nice. Wtf is going down in Merthyr. Are all these girls working together?

Offline HughJardon

Nice. Wtf is going down in Merthyr. Are all these girls working together?

I predicted this last year as a lot of Newport based prossies stated they were working from Merthyr Corel included although couldnt find her profile..I think they are scattered all over the area  from dowlais top to dowlais bottom....

Its a choice either chew sausage or work in Maccy Dees

SirFrank

I predicted this last year as a lot of Newport based prossies stated they were working from Merthyr Corel included although couldnt find her profile..I think they are scattered all over the area  from dowlais top to dowlais bottom....

Its a choice either chew sausage or work in Maccy Dees

If you like fucking why not get paid for it? I'll keep an eye on the review front and if the girls keep getting good reviews I'll take a trip up the a470. Last time I was in Merhtyr I bought a row of terraced houses. I would have bought the street but I only had a tenner on us
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:44:23 pm by SirFrank »

JV547845

That profile was in Taunton last month.  It's a PGS