Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE ANGEL (Harrow)  (Read 2585 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had Sarah on my hot list for some time. After reading the reviews here :thumbsup:

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
OWO
Thigh job
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good.

Location: First floor flat, front room used with sofa bed. Big bathroom the flat was clean and usable.
Parking permit zones near by (but free after 6:30pm or all-day Sunday)
Free parking in Tesco or Morrison for 2 hours or local Pay and display.
Closest: train/tube Harrow on the hill.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show a her face and the body is very close to what you get

The girl: Mid to long blond hair, size 4, 5.0, age early to mid 20's, nice shape ass. Small W/G but not as small as sweet tina

Plus + Good Sex and she gets in to it, (she a reactive W/G, some mite find this a little refreshing).  :thumbsup: a "pocket rocket"  (rings true) , eye contact during OWO. H/J + CIM finish was spot on  :)

Neutral - No face pictures and this may be off putting for some.

Negatives - Sofa bed was a little to firm (for my knees). She works limited hours / days, so booking took longer than I thought it would.

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:10:36 pm by The_Don »

johnnyboy61

Did you find her attractive? I found her service was first class, especially once we had got through all the false shuddering and moaning into the real stuff, but I would generously describe her facially as plain looking, and whilst I don't like a lot of makeup, I felt that she could have made a little more of herself. I did review her as positive, but in hindsight wonder if I would return.

Offline The Beano

I rate her and have been to see her several times. Not going to comment on her looks (again), but it's not something that has put me off seeing her.
TB

Online The_Don

Did you find her attractive? I found her service was first class, especially once we had got through all the false shuddering and moaning into the real stuff, but I would generously describe her facially as plain looking, and whilst I don't like a lot of makeup, I felt that she could have made a little more of herself. I did review her as positive, but in hindsight wonder if I would return.

Each to there own (looks wise) I've punted worse looking W/G and better (she no oil painting).

For me a good service level of service is important and if the W/G is attractive as well (its a Brucie bonus)

Offline riker

Is she worse looking than sweet tina? I thought sweet tina was unattractive facially  (i did manage to give sweet tina one hell of a facial though, went everywhere!)