Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly - Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 3519 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

Well now gents of the Northeast, today I broke my punting exile & rushed off from Woolsington to Sunderland, to see the very lovely Lilly. It's fair to say that the single picture of her on Diamonds website does her no favours at all - she is a real beauty (IMHO). Tall, slim, supple & toned with a really nice smile and great attitude. Her attire was perfect as was her hygiene & manner.
Her place is in a quiet residential street with plentiful parking - it was also extremely clean & tidy.

Everything except 'A' on offer.

As usual, no penetration for yours truly but instead, a cracking session of OWO administered with skill and gusto until the inevitable happened and ended with CIM.

Lilly may be a little on the shy side for some but for me, she was up there with the best (Honey, Kara, Collette & the 'other' Lilly).....

I am based in Woolsington tomorrow as well so I may very well take the plunge again :blush:

So much for my exile :D

Offline Uniformad

Great Info  she is just what I like thanks for making my mind up she is a defo now

Warwick Hunt

Appreciate the tip thanks.

Glad to hear also that the undercarriage is still fully operational too    ;)

Toshiba

Offline ManInBlack

Was having a look at her today as working in sunderland this would be perfect for me.  What's the area like? I know you say quiet but is a decent area, feel safe etc?

Cheers

Offline FLYING BLUE

that didnt last long  :thumbsup:

Still a considerable  slow down for me though HC :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Was having a look at her today as working in sunderland this would be perfect for me.  What's the area like? I know you say quiet but is a decent area, feel safe etc?

Cheers

Felt perfectly safe.... I have a fairy
expensive car and I didn't worry about it being there.

Online johnny34

Thanks for the review FB & welcome back from your exile.

Would you say size 8 is about right as she looks skinny in her pic which as you say does her no favours?

Offline Mansell

Lilly may be a little on the shy side for some but for me, she was up there with the best (Honey, Kara, Collette & the 'other' Lilly).....

That's high recommendation FB, thanks for the review and good to see you back.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review FB & welcome back from your exile.

Would you say size 8 is about right as she looks skinny in her pic which as you say does her no favours?

Size 8 very accurate. The picture on the website is awful and does not reflect the way she really looks at all.

Online johnny34

Size 8 very accurate. The picture on the website is awful and does not reflect the way she really looks at all.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline nicentrim88

Yeah that's a nice Audi you have Mr flying blue

Online johnr1

Great review Mr blue I am now a long way from
Home but back in Newcastle soon so will make a trip
To Sunderland asap and welcome back  :thumbsup:

Offline Highlander

Glad you're back FB. Thanks for the good review as ever. You're right about the shoddy pic. She seems to have no waist and something unflattering is going on with the knicker area. It put me right off . I'm surprised you booked her based on it really but seems to have worked out well.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yeah that's a nice Audi you have Mr flying blue
Thank you sir!  I kinda like it :-) although I'm not certain how you are aware it's an Audi.....maybe I let it slip somewhere on here in the past ;-)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:07:03 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Glad you're back FB. Thanks for the good review as ever. You're right about the shoddy pic. She seems to have no waist and something unflattering is going on with the knicker area. It put me right off . I'm surprised you booked her based on it really but seems to have worked out well.

Thank you Mr Highlander :-)
A friend gave me 'the nod' about lilly and he was right. A lovely girl and an amazing body.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:08:35 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Third Man

Thanks FB for this review, and to your friend too! I also must say the picture did nothing for me although her stats were perfect. Looks like  another Diamond to see next I'm back in town. I will still have my favourite Diamond girl however  ;) but Lilly joins Lace and Ruby on my to see list. Looks like the April pension fund changes are coming at the right time  :D

Offline Kev3773

Got a booking tomorrow with Lilly as my first choice Savannah is poorly, on FBs recommendation and Diamonds I am really looking forward to it. Younger than my norm so shall see  :rolleyes:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Got a booking tomorrow with Lilly as my first choice Savannah is poorly, on FBs recommendation and Diamonds I am really looking forward to it. Younger than my norm so shall see  :rolleyes:

I have seen her twice now and will definitely  see her again (time and travel allowing). I have found her to be very accommodating  & I sincerely hope you enjoy yourself Alfie especially  since you are visiting on my recommendation.
cheers
FB.

Warwick Hunt

Hope it goes well with Lilly Alfie.

May i ask, do you know if Savannah will be out of action for long please?

Offline Kev3773

Hope it goes well with Lilly Alfie.

May i ask, do you know if Savannah will be out of action for long please?

Hopefully just a few days, best way to find out is contact her as I did if you are interested in seeing her.

Warwick Hunt

Hopefully just a few days, best way to find out is contact her as I did if you are interested in seeing her.

Ok, i will leave it till next week then thank you.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Another enjoyable time with this lovely lady today.
she is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine.
no point in another review (because it's the same). She is excellent.
FB

Toshiba

Another enjoyable time with this lovely lady today.
she is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine.
no point in another review (because it's the same). She is excellent.
FB

is her height accurate?

Offline FLYING BLUE

is her height accurate?

Not sure HC....she is shorter than me but I'm 6'1...I would say she is tall but not sure just how tall.....I recall you saying you preferred shorter stature but don't worry,  she is very charming no matter your own stature :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:47:05 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Online johnny34

Looks like diamonds have updated her profile with some new pics, much better :thumbsup: