Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Show of hands, Poll : which one should I see?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Apu

I have both booked but need to cancel one.
help needed to make a choice;

Sofia Cortez Vs. Bia
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry cant get adultwork links from my mobile.

Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Based on looks only without any info on services etc the second one.... Looks like a right dirty fucker!  :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Was at Anabellas today
Roxy has got a cold sore :thumbsdown: she told me that she can't do OWO. I asked for somebody else.

Offline badsin

Based on looks only without any info on services etc the second one.... Looks like a right dirty fucker!  :hi:

+1

wow....... never find anything like this near me  :rolleyes: Look forward to your report :hi:

waldorf

Sofia, if you can't manage both

DannyJames

+1

wow....... never find anything like this near me  :rolleyes: Look forward to your report :hi:

I think she's usually west mids based. She's been in my AW hotlist for a while.

SaneOnes

Sofia

Does anyone have a link for her on aw? Cheers

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice dilemma, but I would opt for Sofia.

Offline madeinwales56

Francescabambi? I think this is an attempt to make her name sound Italian. In which case it perhaps should have been Francescabimba. Anyway, from her pics she looks a bit moody to me.

Offline tbrad

Not really that impressed with either, there is much better out there.

Offline bigmc

Wow what a GREAT quandary to be in. second one does look dirty but first one has tattoos, love tattooed women. I'd have to toss a coin

justfornow

I have seen francesca before and did a review on here so would definitely recommend.

After the meeting described in the review i've booked her again for 2 hours this time and went 30 minutes over.
She is a good shag, does most things including DT and A levels and i found her easy to get along with so would recommend.

Don't know about second wg, someone else would have to contribute.

Offline Apu

I've had to cancel both because of a mouth ulcer!
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

SaneOnes

Well, after having a look at Sofia/Francesca's gallery, I'd have to say neither!