Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah-London in Herfordshire  (Read 1303 times)

1 review(s) for hannah-london (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

steve_o

External Link/Members Only

Hannah London

Second review, so still bear with me...I'll try to keep it shorter this time!

A two level flat above a shop on Ware High Street. You access from the rear of the building via a private dead end road. Parking is available but I preferred to park in the public car park in case my car got seen and I was questioned why I was there! This address is much closer to home than I usually play.

The Visit
The usual invisible girl opened the door, so as per usual, I walked into an empty room with no idea who was behind the door. She appeared from behind the door as she closed it after me. She's a very bubbly type of girl. I'd imagine from the area originally, maybe from Essex, due to her accent. Has that typical young Essex girl voice (if you know what I mean)

I've said in a different review that when I see English girls I prefer a 7 or 8/10 than a 9 or 10/10. Just my preference. Hannah is exactly that, a 7 or 8/10 in looks.

I'd say she is around the age on her profile. Looked 25'ish to me.

She's a bit of a bigger girl. Not huge...size 14 maybe? I tend to go for either tiny petite 7st girls (usually foreign) or slightly bigger English girls. Again, can't explain why...just how it is with me.

After the usual chit chat we went upstairs. It's a 2 up / 2 down type of flat.

Went into the bedroom and one thing that was really annoying is that the ceiling is one of those in an upside V shape and the bed was pushed right into the corner. This meant there is literally no room on the bed!

Service
Started with the usual kissing. Got undressed and I gave her RO. She's got a lovely small pussy which tasted good. I couldn't make her cum but that was okay, I wasn't too bothered. Then we swapped placed and she sucked me OWO. She gives the type of head that I like - really messy, spit everywhere, deep throat and not just licking the tip! Nearly all Eastern European girls I have ever seen always concentrate on the head...that just doesn't do it for me at all. Impossible to cum from that.

Anyway, after a good while sucking, popped the condom and I fucked her missionary. Then flipped her over and did doggy for a while.

The angled ceiling that I mentioned above was really putting me off so I took the condom off and asked her to suck me again, which she did without hesitation.

She did it until I cum, but she didn't swallow.

Overall
Location 10/10 In terms so feeling safe. Totally acceptable little flat.
Sex 6/10 This is largely due to the ceiling which made it almost impossible to fuck her.
Oral 9/10 Incredible blowjob in the style that suits me...maybe not for everyone but if you like a messy sloppy BJ, then she's for you.
Overall 8/10 Can't really fault it. Maybe I'm being anal about the ceiling, but it did make the sex literally impossible.

Pull the bed out to the middle of the room FFS..!!

Anyway, on my 'preferred' list...but very close to home (I live in Ware..!!), which kind of puts me off seeing her too regularly for obvious reasons.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for posting this review steve_o.

I can't get the link to her profile to work, though.  :(

Siadwel

Thanks, Steve. As you know I had her on my 'To Do' list, and was just about to re-instate her, but her profile's just gone off-line.

Nice review and respect for taking the risk to punt so close to home. :cool:

steve_o

Thanks for posting this review steve_o.

I can't get the link to her profile to work, though.  :(

Yeah very very odd. It was live yesterday, I know for sure.

Bit too much of a coincidence that I did a review and now she's gone?

Offline ForrestGump

Bit too much of a coincidence that I did a review and now she's gone?

Aside from the poor choice of place for the bed it's good review from her perspective. So I can't see why that would make her take down her profile. Perhaps something else cropped up.  :unknown:

steve_o

Has anyone else seen her since (or before) my review?

Or does anyone have her number saved? I'd like to contact her again but never save numbers.

Thanks.