Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Emma Jane  (Read 2487 times)

taffdan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am sorely tempted, claims to work out of a private house in Neath (very close too Swansea Sir Frank and she has a double barrelled name!).

Anybody dived in yet?

ReboundHound

I am tempted as well, is this profile genuine though?

Offline foreverhung

I'm sorry guys, but I would smash the fuck out of her  :rose:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bikerboy

ReboundHound

I phoned to enquire, sounds genuine welsh accent girl answered might take a punt this afternoon

Offline virtualplayer

Hope you have a great time and let us know

Offline ianvilla

As they say, if it looks too good to be true it usually is.

She is Romanian the girl who answers the phone is Welsh

ReboundHound

Did not make the booking today so no more to report, might be  a good thing as it turns out if she is Romanian. Ian have you visited?

Offline ampersand

She is Romanian

How do you know that if you haven't seen her, or did the phone girl say?

ReboundHound

don't quite understand why a welsh girl is pimping a Romanian, unless its a parlour set up, in which case I am not aware of any in Neath town centre. Nearest 2 I know of is Briton Ferry and Skewen.

guy_of_fifty

Just called to check it out. The woman answering the phone is British/Italian. When I asked her about her welsh accent she said "that's because she is taking calls all day"

Emma Jane is British/Italian and speak multiple languages apparently?!?

Offline Cheeseman

If it is the girl i saw a few days ago,  she claimed to be Italian but i suspect she was romanian. She hardly spoke any english though.  She was based  by morrisons. There were definitely at least two other  women in the flat. One sounded british / welsh ( the one who answers the phone) the other girl was foreign

ReboundHound

Don't really know what to make of this set-up.  :unknown:
When I rang a welsh girl picked up the phone, her accent was definite welsh,  said she was in the middle of neath by morrisons car park and gave me the postcode. From talking to her I assumed she was an independent working alone and that she herself was the person I would see. I was going to book for yesterday afternoon but got held up. This was before the posts saying she is Romanian, so all good info which I am grateful for. Seems like a few have already been so spill the beans was she any good?

Offline foreverhung

If it is the girl i saw a few days ago,  she claimed to be Italian but i suspect she was romanian. She hardly spoke any english though.

Was she a cracking rub?  :unknown:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheeseman

She was ok but no Welsh Brunette or Casey Love. There was no gfe, dfk etc. I wouldn't return. It was  120 for an hour and i felt it was a bit of a waste of money.

taffdan

She was ok but no Welsh Brunette or Casey Love. There was no gfe, dfk etc. I wouldn't return. It was  120 for an hour and i felt it was a bit of a waste of money.

Thanks Cheeseman - not dip for me   :thumbsdown: